Post the first forty songs that come up. You can repeat artists if you want. If you have any repeats, skip to the next track.
1. Back in Your Arms
2. Slow Down
3. Eva Cassidy - My Love Is Like A Red, Red Rose
4. The Three Caballeros soundtrack - Os Quindins De Yaya
5. Make My Heart Attack
6. Buddha for Mary
7. Dave Matthews Band covering Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love
9. The Angry String Quartet - Chicago Is So Two Years Ago
10 Princes of the Universe
11. Teenage FBI
13. The Arrivals Gate
14. More Adventurous
16. What Makes You Different (Makes You Beautiful)
17. Wake Up
18. Cannibal Girl
19. The View from the Afternoon
20. The Perfect Crime 2
21. The Dolphin's Cry
22. American Idols 2 Finalists - Bee-Gees medley
23. Tiny Toons Adventures theme song
24. Smash the Mirror
25. Sympathy For The Martyr
27. Best of You
28. Absolutely Not
30. I Alone
31. Finger Twist and Split
32. Untitled 1
34. When The Heartache Ends
35. Tell Me, Tell Me, Baby
36. Breaking All The Ground
37. Ego a Go Go
38. Tearin' Up My Heart
39. Stay the Same
1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?:
Probably #1. Very different feels to them, though.
2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?:
Hah, yes, actually.
3. What album is #26 from?:
Oh god, their self-titled cheaply-recorded debut? Young Bill Beckett's voice, good christ.
4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?:
I think he's a lovely singer. That's pretty much all there is to say about Josh Groban. :)
5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?:
6. Who does #38 remind you of?:
WORLD DOMINATION VIA SYCHRONIZED DANCING
7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?:
The Decemberists' strength is always their lyrics.
8. Do any of your friends like #3?:
I have no earthly clue. Maybe if they heard her.
9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?:
Ahahaha, not a movie, but a musical, yes.
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?:
11. What does #21 remind you of?:
I can hear a little Neil Young in there.
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?:
#5, I think.
13. What album is #17 from?:
Er, Funeral, I think. [checks iTUnes] Yep.
14. When did you first hear #39?:
At Aletha's house, surely.
15. When did you first hear #7?:
When I downloaded it?
16. What genre is #8?:
I HAVE NO IDEA. scarymanxcore?
17. Do any of your friends like #14?:
Sure, I'd bet so.
18. What color does #4 remind you of?
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
Maybe many years ago, when I was blasting the Buffy soundtrack. I think I skipped this track a lot, though.
20. What genre is #37?
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
I absolutely could not.
22. What is your favorite lyric from #30?
er, I don't know the song well enough to have a favorite lyric. Looking up the lyrics online, I say:
"I'll read to you here, save your eyes
you'll need them, your boat is at sea
your anchor is up, you've been swept away"
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?:
"At Acme University, we earn our toon degree
The teaching staff's been getting laughs since 1933."
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?:
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?:
Slow dance. Sensual dance. Rawr.
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?:
Ahahahahah, I don't think so.
27. Is #32 more of a “nighttime” or “daytime” song?:
I think more daytime; languid yet motivational.
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?:
29. Do any of your friends like #31?:
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?:
Slowish moving into fastish?
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?:
Happyish with a saddish message?
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?:
That version has no lyrics; however, in the original song, my favorite lyrics are:
"She took me down and said
Boys like you are overrated,
So save your breath."
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?:
Alone, maybe, given the content?
34. When did you first hear #27?:
I honestly don't remember. Could it have been the radio? Surely not!
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29.
Both Hands, 32 Flavors, Superhero
36. Do you know all the words to #6?:
Not even close.
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?:
Music. Gay thumpa-thumpa rarely has thoughtful lyrics.
woo, time-killing! \o/