17. Jul. 2008, 21:35Join my new group: http://www.last.fm/group/Fans+of+the+new+last.fm
10. Mär. 2008, 0:40I've decided that "reset" should be my themeword for 2008, so it only fits that Outkast's "Reset" be my theme song.
"Start over again
Everything happens for a reason
Good doesn’t come without pain"
14. Feb. 2008, 18:11One of my favorite lyrics.
21. Mai. 2007, 18:39Wondering how long I can stand to listen to one person's voice? 4 hours and counting now...
In honor of getting Lucinda William's new album West yesterday, I just ripped three older albums of hers that I've had for years (so that I now have all eight of her major releases in my iTunes) and am having a Lucinda Fest today.
The new album seems just OK, but hers usually take a while to sink in for me.
1. Feb. 2006, 4:19I loved this entry from the AttentionTrust blog:
YOU: Wildly successful, attention-data-based startup.
ME: Passionate advocate for user control of attention data. And a faithful, long-time, admirer from afar. Sure, I've had some issues, but I know we could work it out.
I've tried to reach you before, but I've never heard back from you. Maybe your admin thinks I'm a stalker? Call me--you won't regret it.
1. Feb. 2006, 4:17Have you ever wondered what last.fm is doing - or wants to do, or could do - with all of this information we are creating here every day?
Well so has Ed Batista of the Attention Trust. He's set up a new group here for last.fm users who are interested in this issue.
I hope the group will be a place where we can discuss how our information is used, and how we think it should be used. I really want to encourage everyone to join this group to show how much this matters to us.
Check out the attention trust last.fm group!
31. Jan. 2006, 16:22Some tracks you submitted have not been added to your profile for the following reason:
The track you submitted appears to be badly tagged - please check the file's tags.
Since I have been listening to music for the last 2 hours, I could use some kind of HINT about which track has a problem. Otherwise there's nothing I can even do about this.
27. Jan. 2006, 23:13I just got new neighbors today!
After readon that there was some problem with them, I was starting to think I was just stuck with the one batch I got at first.
However the match percentage still isn't above %20 even in the new batch of neighbors. I guess I'll take that to mean I am unique, which is a good thing.
I am especially interested in checking out this neighbor's musical tastes: harmolodicnet.
He has lots of interesting-looking stuff on his list that I've never even heard of, I don't see that much.