Massive Attack - I think like a lot of people, I heard Unfinished Sympathy and went from there.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Blur - The first one I heard was probably Girls and Boys when I was little, but the first one I got into was Out of Time.
3. What's your favourite lyric by 29?
John Frusciante: "That wasn't always a place for you to cry/Everyone knows becoming's what you do when you die/Time does a crawl back to where it doesn't show/No one means me/When they say people don't grow"
4. What is your favourite album by 49?
Counting Crows - It's got to be Across a Wire
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
R.E.M.- I own three: Out of Time, Automatic for the People, and In Time (the greatest hits)
6. What is your favourite song by 50?
Modest Mouse - I would say Bury Me With It
7. Is there a song by 4 that makes you sad?
John Coltrane - "Psalm" does
8. What is your favourite song by 15?
David Bowie - It's ridiculously hard, but I could probably narrow it down to "Five Years" or "Wild is the Wind"
9. What is your favourite song by 5?
The Beatles - A Day In the Life, or maybe I'm Looking Through You
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Neil Young - Heart of Gold, its just the instrumentation, its so beautiful. "Birds" aswell.
11. What is your favourite album by 40?
Smashing Pumpkins - Its Mellon Collie
12. What is your favourite song by 10?
Jeff Buckley - Grace, its just a masterpiece.
13. What is a good memory you have involving 33?
Elbow - There are lots, but... probably listening to Fugitive Motel one time with my ex.
14. What is your favourite song by 37?
The Velvet Underground - The Murder Mystery or Sweet Jane
15. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?
Arcade Fire - Intervention, it makes me think of last summer.
16. How many times have you seen 21 live?
Love - None, cos they're from the 60s
17. What is the first song you ever heard by 23?
The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army when I was about 13
18. What is your favourite album by 11?
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Its hard but I would say Electric Ladyland
19. Who is a favourite member of 1?
Red Hot Chili Peppers - John because he's the best one.
20. Have you ever seen 14 live?
David Gray - No, cos the damn tickets sold out within about a second
21. What is a good memory involving 45?
Razorlight - Haha, I don't even like this band anymore, but if I'm really reaching for a good memory, its probably being at my grandparents ages ago, and my brother playing their new album on repeat to stop us going insane with boredom. Not really a good memory, but there you go.
22. What is your favourite song by 16?
Coldplay - I think its White Shadows
23. What is the first song you ever heard by 47?
Low - It was Dinosaur Act (amazing song) and it was on last.fm!
24. What is your favourite album by 26?
Bright Eyes - I'm Wide Awake It's Morning. What else?
25. What is your favourite song by 18?
Led Zeppelin - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
26. What is the first song you ever heard by 38?
Rage Against The Machine - Sleep Now In The Fire, I think.
27. What is your favourite lyric by 3?
Bob frickin Dylan - best lyricist ever, no joke.
"It was raining from the first
And I was dying there of thirst
So I came in here
And your long-time curse hurts
But what's worse
Is this pain in here
I can't stay in here
Ain't it clear that--
I just can't fit
Yes, I believe it's time for us to quit
When we meet again
Introduced as friends
Please don't let on that you knew me when
I was hungry and it was your world."
28. What is you favourite song by 2?
Radiohead - Last year I would have probably have said Let Down, but not its Jigsaw Falling Into Place
29. What was the first song you ever heard by 32?
Bob Marley & The Wailers - I have no idea, I think it all sort of filtered in subconsciously, but if I have to say the first one I remember listening to its I Shot The Sheriff.
30. What is you favourite song by 8?
Muse - Hyper Music, and it always will be.
31. How many times have you seen 17 live?
Sigur Ros, never but I would love to
32. Is there a song by 44 that makes you happy?
The Clash - I'm Not Down, or maybe Rocking the Kasbah
33. What is your favourite album by 12?
Pink Floyd - They are all amazing, but it has to be Dark Side of the Moon. Sorry to all the Pink Floyd snobs out there, the type who refuse to listen to "The Wall" on principle.
34. What is the worst song by 34?
Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You, the man's a genius but I have always thought this was beyond naff.
35. What was the first song you ever heard by 46?
Arctic Monkeys - it was I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
36. What is your favourite album by 42?
The Killers - hahaha! Sam's Town?! Now the Killers fans hate me for laughing at the Killers, and everyone else hates me for having the Killers in my chart at all. Haha
37. How many times have you seen 39 live?
The Avalanches - never, they're australian, and it would be more of a DJ set anyway not a real gig.
38. What is your favourite album by 36?
The Velvet Underground - predictable, but its "The Velvet Underground & Nico" the banana one.
39. What was the first song you ever heard by 28?
Nick Drake - it was The Time of No Reply and it was gorgeous
40. What is you favourite album by 7?
Nirvana - Its In Utero
well that was pointless but fun. Filling the hours I guess