1. You can't bring yourself to listen to the full track anymore.
2. You haven't listened to a song longer than 6 minutes in length since day thirty.3. You find yourself "in limbo" when you're over a song but waiting for it to scrobble.4. You hear songs on the radio and get pissed because they don't count.5. You stopped listening to your MP3 player because it can't scrobble.
6. Your top 10 artists for the week each have over 100 plays.7. You changed media players so you could scrobble, and it burns!
8. You hate it when someone "mis-tags" an artist in everyday conversation.
9. You point out to people that there is no such genre as "electronica".
10. You judge a track based on how many times you can play it before getting bored.
11. You leave playlists running when you're away so you can get some extra listens.
12. You artificially inflate your favorite band's listens.
13. You do an amateur FruityLoops project and link popular bands for artist connections to get it heard.
14. You've come to realize that sooner or later, everyone has Radiohead
in their top 10.15. You put your charts on your MySpace, Facebook, and Pure Volume.
16. You've convinced at least three of your friends to sign up.
17. They convinced their friends to sign up.18. You get visibly angry when there's downtime on the site.
19. You get visibly angry at mislabeled tracks.20. You've heard Machinae Supremacy.21. You ignore personal recommendations for months, and always complain about how you're bored with music.
22. You only reply to your shoutbox in your own shoutbox.
23. You actually participate in group forums.
24. You joined the Extensive Musical Taste group.
25. You joined the Radiohead
Is Not Our Top Artist group to throw them off.
26. You joined the Radiohead
Is Our Top Artist group to throw them off.
27. You don't go to people's houses because if they're at yours, you can scrobble.
28. You accidentally leave a song playing all night and cry when you see the weekly charts.
29. You paid for a year subscription even though it doesn't get you jack squat.
30. You go to every recent visitor and comment their shoutbox.
31. You downloaded Gay Against You
like everyone else, only to be sorely disappointed.
32. You've verbally complained about how last.fm rarely updates the overall charts.
33. You're confused why Air
is listed as similar to Beck
34. You list random bands in order to gain a broader audience for your blogs.35. You make lists like these.