14: George Harrison
- I'd say What Is Life.
2. How did you get into 20?
20: Belle and Sebastian
- Pierre, a friend from the internet, told me about them and shared their album "Dear Catastrophe Waitress" with me on Window Live Messenger.^^
3. Who is your favorite member in 8?
8: Glee Cast
- Chris Colfer I gues.
4. Whats your favorite lyric bit by 29?
29: Manu Chao
- "Too much, too much morality / Can drive to criminaliy". :D
5. Have you ever seen 22 live?
22: Otis Redding
- Maybe in another life...
6. What's your favorite album from 10?
10: The Beach Boys.
- Well... "Pet Sounds".
7. Do you own any merchandise from 3?
- I don't think there is any merchandising from him. It would be weird...
8. What is a good memory you have of 7?
7: Fleetwood Mac
- Singing I Don't Want To Know and Never Going Back Again with my brother on guitar;
9. Is there a member of the same age as you in 2?
2: Bob Dylan
- He is every age at the same time, so yes. ^^
10. When did you first get into 1?
1: The Beatles
- When I was little and we listened to The Red Album in the family car.
11. Who likes 4 along with you?
4: Ron Sexsmiht
- My father.
12. Which song did you first hear from 15?
15: The Fratellis
- Not sure. Either Henrietta, Flathead or Whistle For The Choir.
13. What song made you fall in love with 5?
5: Paul McCartney
- No idea. Probably a Beatles song.
14. Which song do you not like by 18?
18: Paul McCartney & Wings
- Not a big fan of My Love.
15. Why do you like 14's songs?
14: George Harrison
- They're inspired and intelligent.
16. Where did you first hear 6?
- No idea, I've known them for soooo long.
17. How long was 19 a singer before you liked them?
19: She & Him
- Not very long I guess since I loved their first album from the start;
18. Does 13 have a song that gives you a bad memory?
13: Crosby, Stills & Nash
19. When did you get into 17?
17: John Williams
- When I first saw Star Wars, I guess.
20. How long have you been into 11?
11: The Kinks
- I'd say 7 or 8 years.
21. If 9 had a concert 300 miles away, would you drive there to see them?
9: The Vaccines
- Maybe not because I'd know I could wait a little more to see them in Paris, where I live.^^
22. How many CDs do you own of 12?
12: John Lennon
23. Does 21 have a song that makes you cry?
21: The Rutles
- No. Their songs are not meant for that purpose.^^
24. Does 27 have a song that makes you happy?
27: Sexsmith & Kerr
25. Does 23 have a song that makes you smile?
23: Coconut Records
- Saint Jerome.
26. What's the last song you've listened to from 28?
28: Mano Negra
- King Of Bongo.
27. Is there a song by 32 that you've listened to more than 30 times?
32: Kristin Chenoweth & Idina Menzel.
- Nop, but What Is This Feeling is very close.
28. What is a song from 50 that you've only listened to once?
50: Jack Johnson
- Apparently none.
29. Is there a song you are sick of hearing by 24?
24: Leonard Cohen
- Noooo way !
30. What song got you into 40?
40: Simon & Garfunkel
- The Sounds of Silence, probably.
31. What is your favorite single by 25?
25: Sam Cooke
- Bring It On Home To Me.
32. If 49 hated you, what would you do?
49: Elvis Presley
- It wouldn't surprise me.
33. What would you say if 42 or one of the members from 42 asked you out?
42: Judy Garland.
- I'd say yes. <3
34. Would you care if 41 had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
41: Lhasa de Sela
- I would be happy for her. RIP :(
35. Who has the best voice in 46?
46: Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
- Wow, tough call, their voices are awesome, especially together. Maybe Stills has my preference
36. Do you think 26 is/are good looking?
26: The Puppini Sisters
- Yeah they're gorgeous.
37. How many times have you listened to your favorite song by 36?
36: Sufjan Stevens
- I listened to Adlai Stevenson 11 times.
38. How many CDs do you own of 30?
30: The La's
- One because they only made one studio album.
39. Is there a song from 38 that makes you mad?
38: Paul Simon
40. Which member from 31 do you want to see go solo? If 31 is only one artist, what would you do if they joined a group?
31: Gene Kelly
- I can't really see him in a band...
41. What does your favorite song from 48 remind you of?
48: The Libertines
- Highschool years.
42. Did you hate 43 at first?
43: Elliot Smith
43. Does your best friend also listen to 33?
33: Vampire Weekend.
- I don't have a specific best friend so it's hard to answer. Some of my friends do listen to them.
44. Do you think your parents would like 37?
45. Does 47 have a song that makes you want to dance?
47: Idina Menzel
- Dancing Through Life. Kind Of.
46. Have you ever seen 34 in person?
34: Vincent Delerm
- Yes, I saw him live three times and got 2 autographs from him (and one picture !).
47. Do you like 44's name?
44: Dick Annegarn
- Yes, I like the sound of it.
48. Is there someone in 45 that you want to go out with?
- They are quite good looking and cool and stuff but really, I don't want to go out with any singer or band member. ><
49. Do you know anyone that hates 39?
39: Bee Gees
- Lots of people do because they don't know the band and only rely on clichés.
50. Have you ever danced to a song from 35?
35: Hot Pants
- Yes : Come On is awesome to dance to !