14. Apr. 2008, 5:41this far out and i still think of you when i hear the fountain sountrack play.
9. Sep. 2007, 22:10so my tracker is a bit behind :-(
25. Apr. 2007, 6:19sorry trent, but i must say that Option 30 is awful.
13. Mär. 2007, 20:44IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So here's how it works:
1. Open your library (Itunes, Ipod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press Play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. Don't lie
6.When finished tag some other to do it!
World In My Eyes
When You're Good to Mama
First day of school:
Falling in love:
One of the Few
Won't Back Down
Tymps (The Sick in the Head Song) ('sick in the head' being key...)
Getting back together:
I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song)
Ramble on Rose
Birth of child:
Know Your Rights
Well, thats a funny result. These silly games always find the most obscure stuff in my music collection. It's fun though, sometimes I forget what I have to listen to and it reminds of something I should go back and refresh.
6. Mär. 2007, 20:43You take your top ten artists here on last.fm, and post the first song you heard by them, the one that made you fall in love with them and your current favorite.
1: Nine Inch Nails
First Listened: Closer (of course. how unoriginal.)
Fell in Love: The Fragile (Left)
Current Favs: The Beauty of Being Numb
Self Destruction, Final
First Listened: Creep
Fell in Love: The Amazing Sounds of Orgy
Current Fav: Kid A
3: Led Zeppelin
First Listened: Stairway to Heaven
Fell in Love: Dancing Days
Current Fav: The Battle of Evermore
First Listened: Schism
Fell in Love: Die Eier von Satan
Current Fav: Wings For Marie
5: Death Cab for Cutie
First Listened: Soul Meets Body
Fell in Love: We Looked Like Giants
Current Fav: We Looked Like Giants
6: Fiona Apple
First Listened: Criminal
Fell in Love: Pale September
Current Fav: Extraordinary Machine
7: A Perfect Circle
First Listened: 3 Libras
Fell in Love: Sleeping Beauty
Current Fav: Passive
8: Regina Spektor
First Listened: Fidelity
Fell in Love: Oedipus
Current Fav: Pavlov's Daughter
First Listened: All Is Full Of Love
Fell in Love: I've Seen It All
Current Fav: I've Seen It All
First Listened: Change (In the House of Flies)
Fell in Love: Passenger
Current Fav: Digital Bath
8. Feb. 2007, 19:58i seriously enjoy the free mp3s.
see finnish, female fronted, death metal etc.
Celestial Aeon Project is very soothing.
2. Jan. 2007, 16:34i spent new years eve in times square in new york city. my friend had sent me a link to who would be playing that night and i was psyched to see my chemical romance.
however, all i saw was on a tv screen on the building the ball drops from, and i could hear some noise bouncing off of the buildings that vaguely sounded familiar.
to date, ive seen the following concerts:
stephen lynch - the chance NY 2003 or 2004?
godsmack acoustic - mid hudson civic center NY 2004
chevelle, strata, crossfade - the chance NY 2005
the juliana theory - the loft NY 2005
nine inch nails - jones beach NY 2006
tool (isis) - continental airlines NJ 2006
the sisters of mercy - berlin, germany 2006
thank god for college. i never had a chance to go to a concert until i escaped my house.