Through their song Black Dahlia, I think.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Eyes Set to Kill
Young Blood Spills Tonight, if I'm correct.
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
My Chemical Romance
4. What is your favorite song by 5?
The Devil Wears Prada
Oh, that's kinda hard to say. Maybe Sassafras, Danger: Wildman, Born to Lose or Pretenders.
5. What is your favorite song by 15?
Honestly, I have no idea. I love a lot of their songs but I'm not sure I have a favorite one.
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
7. What is your favorite song by 10?
A Skylit Drive
All It Takes for Your Dreams to Come True.
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30?
Pierce the Veil
Listening to Besitos for the first time.
9. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?
Before Their Eyes
Maybe Love is Misery or Sing To Me.
10. How many times have you seen 26 live?
11. What is the first song you ever heard by 23?
If We Were a Sinking Ship.
12. What is your favorite album by 11?
Bring Me the Horizon
Altough Count Your Blessings is an awesome album, Suicide Season is my favorite.
13. Who is a favorite member of 1?
Shawn Milke. And Dennis Lee and Shane Crump. And Patrick. Oh, they're all great.
14. Have you ever seen 14 live?
System of a Down
No, but I definitely want to!
15. What is a good memory involving 27?
Listening to American Idiot while playing video games a few years ago.
16. What is your favorite song by 16?
Hum... maybe Stick Stickly or Catfish Soup or Sexual Man Chocolate.
17. What is your favorite album by 18?
A Day to Remember
What Separates Me from You.
18. What is your favorite song by 21?
I love Sorry, You're Not a Winner. And Quelle Surprise.
19. What is the first song you ever heard by 25?
Thoughts in Transit. I downloaded the album and started listening to it from the beggining.
20. What is your favorite album by 2?
Another Year of Disaster, for sure.
21. What is you favorite song by 3?
Tough question. Maybe This Shit Getz Old.
22. What is you favorite song by 8?
Final Episode (Let's Change The Channel).
23. How many times have you seen 17 live?
In Fear and Faith
24. What is the worst song by 12?
Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows
As if they had one.
25. What was the first song you ever heard by 28?
Dead by April
Losing You, I think. Not sure, though.
26. What is you favorite album by 7?
I have three favorite albums.
27. What is your favorite song by 24?
The Plot in You
Impossible to say. They're all great.
28. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy?
Huh... I don't know.
29. What is your favorite album by 4?
Of Mice & Men
30. How many albums do you own by 20?
Escape the Fate