By watching the Harry Potter films.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? - Dario Marianelli
That would be the V for Vendetta score. However he really caught my attention with his work on Atonement.
3. How many albums by 13 do you own? - Jerry Goldsmith
Two, Mulan and Star Trek: The Motion Picture.
4. What is your favorite song by 15? - Hooverphonic
Yikes! This is a really really tough question since I love virtually all of their music...Umm if I had to pick one it would be 'Out Of Tune'.
5. What is your favorite song by 5? - Led Zeppelin
You've. Got. To. Be. Fucking. Kidding.
You want me to pick my favorite Zeppelin song? Haha!
Ok, sure why not? 'D'yer Mak'er'. Hands down.
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? - X-Ray Dog
Mmm. Yes. Many of them! Hence why they are in my top 10!
I'm gonna just throw 'Fight For Glory' out there. It always gets me pumped up.
7. What is your favorite song by 10? - Beastie Boys
Ok this I can tell you right off the bat! 'Intergalactic'
This also happens to be my favorite song too!
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30? - The Smashing Pumpkins/Gorillaz
Hmm...lots. I really started to listen to both during my younger years of school. Still love them til this day.
9. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy? - Godsmack
'Vampires'. I wouldn't say "happy", more like "excited".
10. How many times have you seen 26 live? - Deftones
None sadly. I plan to change this.
11. What is the first song you ever heard by 23? - Lady Gaga
'Poker Face' of course!
12. What is your favorite album by 11? - Metallica
Three words. The Black Album.
13. Who is a favorite member of 1? - John Williams
Him, he is kind of the only one. :P
14. Have you ever seen 14 live? - System of a Down
No darn it! And I so want to.
15. What is a good memory involving 27? - John Powell
Being at college and having a marathon of the Bourne films.
16. What is your favorite song by 16? - Thomas Newman
'Spring' from the Little Women Soundtrack. It's only a minute long but it is so powerful and mesmerizing. Listen to it.
17. What is your favorite album by 18? - God Module
18. What is your favorite song by 21? - David Arnold
'Time to Get Out' from the Quantum Of Solace soundtrack.
19. What is the first song you ever heard by 25? - Die Form
20. What is your favorite album by 2? - Bear McCreary
Battlestar Galactica: Season 3.
21. What is you favorite song by 3? - Rammstein
Of course this would another one of those questions almost impossible to answer. Uggghh. I would have to say.. 'Mein Teil'.
22. What is you favorite song by 8? - Hans Zimmer
Yikes. Another scary question. Where to start? He has so much great music to choose from! I'm going to say 'The Kraken' from Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.
23. How many times have you seen 17 live? - Massive Attack
24. What is the worst song by 12? - Michael Giacchino
NONE. All of his music is brilliance!
25. What was the first song you ever heard by 28? - Yann Tiersen
Probably any song off the Amelie album.
26. What is you favorite album by 7? - Lily Allen
It's Not Me It's You.
27. What is your favorite song by 24? - Garbage
'A Stroke Of Luck'.
28. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy? - Incubus
Oh yes, many of them. Particularly '11AM' and 'I Wish You Were Here'.
29. What is your favorite album by 4? - 311
30. How many albums do you own by 20? - Creedence Clearwater Revival