25. Jan. 2009, 16:27
2. Mär. 2008, 1:40Step 1: Put your media player on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 30 songs that play.
Step 3: Bold out the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game post your own!
Tomorrow, tomorrow never comes.
We all want someone to shout for.
Please don’t cry, you know I’m leaving here tonight.
Like the leaves at my feet, he is a victim of gravity.
I saw you as soon as you entered the door.
We lose, yet we want to spare the feelings of those we love.
Complication's my claim to fame.
The rain falls hard on a humdrum town.
Welcome to your new job, hope you have a wonderful first day.
I must be feeling low. I talked to god in a phone box on my way home...
I'd swim across lake Michigan, I'd sell my shoes, I'd give my body to be back again in the rest of the room...
To Be Alone With You
Do you wake up and lie there and think it through?
Slightly bemused by his lack of direction, hey you, hey you.
Paradise comes at a price that I am not prepared to pay.
Sometimes i think this cycle never ends.
Emiliana Torrini Arctic Monkeys Jet Hello Saferide Sia Mutemath The Verve Sufjan Stevens The Futureheads The Smiths Nada Surf Placebo Muse Death Cab for CutieChaos
31. Aug. 2007, 23:42+ Rilo Kiley - Always: i should have known with a boy like you, your middle name is always: i'd always love you.
+ Anna Nalick - Breathe: no one can find the rewind button, girl.
+ Kate Nash - Birds: right...birds can fly so high and they can shit on your head, yeah they can almost fly into your eye and make you feel well scared. but when you look at them, and you see that they're beautiful...that's how i feel about you.
+ Mozella - Light Years Away: it's almost like you had it planned. it's like you smiled and shook my hand and said: "hey, i'm about to screw you over big time".
+ Depeche Mode - In a Manner of Speaking: the way that I feel about you is beyond words.
22. Jul. 2007, 15:01you think you know, but you have no idea.
30. Jun. 2007, 22:42because there are days when things just don't seem alright.
+ Rilo Kiley - Portion for Foxes
+ Anya Marina - Miss Halfway
+ Kings of Convenience - Homesick
+ Get Set Go - I Hate Everyone
+ The Doves - Caught By The River
+ Nada Surf - Blankest Year
+ Rufus Wainwright - Nobody's Off The Hook
+ Badly Drawn Boy - The Shining
+ Lloyd Cole - How Wrong Can You Be
+ Ben Folds - Learn To Live With What You Are
+ Gary Jules - Something Else
17. Jun. 2007, 14:23Last.fm-Mainstream-O-Meter result
cornflakegrrl's top artists:
- 1 - Bright Eyes: 53% mainstream
- 2 - Emiliana Torrini: 14% mainstream
- 3 - Nick Drake: 35% mainstream
- 4 - Frank Sinatra: 31% mainstream
- 5 - Jeff Buckley: 35% mainstream
- 6 - Los Hermanos: 4% mainstream
- 7 - CocoRosie: 17% mainstream
- 8 - Radiohead: 104% mainstream
- 9 - The Smiths: 51% mainstream
- 10 - Nada Surf: 21% mainstream
cornflakegrrl is 33.51 % mainstream
27. Jan. 2007, 22:59This is probably the WORST day of my lovelife. And I'm so not overreacting. There should me a fucking limit for how much crap somebody can take.
"I know I'm unloveable
You don't have to tell me
Message received loud and clear."
+ I'm A Fool To Want You
+ The Darker Days of Me and Him
I'm feeling burned
You taught me a lesson
I didn't want to learn
I long for, I long for
I long for my home
I long for a land where
No man was ever known."
+ Both Sides Now
"I've looked at love from both sides now,
from give and take, and still somehow
it's love's illusions I recall.
I really don't know love at all."
+ Waste of Paint
"Will my number come up eventually?
Like Love is some kind of lottery
Where you scratch and see what is underneath. It's 'Sorry', just one cherry, 'Play Again.' Get lucky."
+ The humpty dumpty lovesong
+ All Is Full of Love
"You'll be given love
You'll be taken care of
You'll be given love
You have to trust it
Maybe not from the sources
You have poured yours
Maybe not from the directions
You are staring at
All is full of love
You just aint receiving."
+ The Engine Driver
"And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones
(And if you don't love me let me go)."
+ Someday You Will Be Loved
"You'll be loved you'll be loved
Like you never have known
The memories of me
Will seem more like bad dreams
Just a series of blurs
Like I never occurred
Someday you will be loved."
4. Jan. 2007, 22:06last night I was about to go out with the girls* and was in an awful mood. so I thought I should tune into the cheer up station, but not a single song that played on that damn station was capable of actually cheering me up. maybe I should come up with my own cheer up playlist ;) here it goes:
+ O Truque Do Ovo
+ Eu Pensei
+ Viva Las Vegas
+ Sexual Revolution
+ I Feel Like A Child
+ Dancing With Myself
+ The night of the dancing
+ Two of Us
4. Jan. 2007, 21:34Believer is probably the sweetest song I've ever heard. I'm going to listen to it 'til the end of my days <3