20. Mai. 2014, 22:08
18. Apr. 2014, 10:44"It’s not a bad thing, melancholy. I can get up in the morning and check my emails and all of that. It’s just, I’m not perky. I never was." - Mark Kozelek
27. Feb. 2014, 23:49“Sometimes what people perceive as my smile is a grimace of pain.”
Another childhood hero is gone. The passing of the great Harold Ramis is a huge, colossal loss. If the sorrow I feel was a Twinkie it would be a Twinkie that was "thirty-five feet long and weighing approximately six hundred pounds"
That's a big Twinkie.
Rest eternally in peace, Harold.
12. Feb. 2014, 21:58The grinding horrors of daily life are often softened by song.
1. Tim Kasher- As the Bus Runs Late on A January Day
2. Sällskapet- Rött liguriskt vin
3. Mark Kozelek & Jimmy Lavalle - Somehow the Wonder of Life Prevails
4. Håkan Hellström - Det tog så lång tid att bli ung / Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Push the Sky Away
5. Azure Blue - When The Love Is Pure And True
6. The National- Slipped / Ossler- Tysk höst
7. Tony Dekker- Final Song
8. Desaparecidos- Te Amo Camila Vallejo
9.Lanterns on the Lake -Keep On Trying
10. Beyoncé- Drunk in Love
12. Feb. 2014, 21:39Another year from hell finally ended on December 31st, as they usually do. The following albums made it almost worthwhile.
1. Sällskapet- Nowy Port
2. Mark Kozelek & Jimmy Lavalle -Perils from the sea
3. Tony Dekker - Prayer of the Woods
4. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Push the Sky Away
5. Ossler- Stas
6. Tim Kasher - Adult Film
7. The National - Trouble Will Find Me
8. Arcade Fire - Reflektor
9. Azure Blue - Beyond the Dreams There's Infinite Doubt
10.Jonathan Johansson - Ett språk för dom dömda
All my love to the grandmothers.This world is even more uninhabitable without them.
Peace be with them.
16. Jan. 2014, 9:40There's just so much a man can miss
And just no end to what he can regret
And I'm holdin on to whatever hope shows through
5. Jan. 2014, 0:03Time to celebrate the first record label I ever got interested in, some 18 years ago, making my mum buy me a box set off a TV ad, because it had some Michael Jackson on it.
Time to celebrate Motown. Here's my Motown top 10.
1. The Jackson 5 - Who's Lovin' You
2. Marvin Gaye - What's Happening Brother
3. Michael Jackson - Ain't No Sunshine
4. Diana Ross & Marvin Gaye - You Are Everything
5. Smokey Robinson - Being with you
6. Diana Ross and the Supremes - I'm Livin' in Shame
7. The Four Tops - I'm in a Different World
8. The Commodores - Night Shift
9. Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)
10. The Temptations - Message From A Black Man
11. Nov. 2013, 8:10I should live in salt for leaving you behind
22. Jul. 2013, 20:29Some words by Tim Kasher that never stops ringing true.
"All that you love you lose"
/The Beaten Path
"You're different and they sense it
Your eyes can't disguise it
So glassy, half empty
Ready to spill"
/O'Rourke's, 1:20 A.M.
"Do you ever regret the choices you made?!"
/Your Birthday Present (live)
"Nothing ever seems to turn out right
No, nothing ever seems to turn out right
So I'll leave it at this
My deepest regrets"
/Early Out the Gate
13. Jul. 2013, 8:48"Each year of life brings us nearer to our decline, but I will continue to seek a listener until I'm dead in a ditch."
- Morrissey, 2013