“People aren’t always going to like you, but you have to believe in the people around you. It’s not how many time you get knocked down, it’s how many times you get back up.”
4. Feb. 2012, 16:34
“People aren’t always going to like you, but you have to believe in the people around you. It’s not how many time you get knocked down, it’s how many times you get back up.”— Tim Tebow
30. Jan. 2012, 19:00God, I messed it up again, I seem to do this all the time
Can you forgive me one again, or have I finally crossed the line?
They say Your grace is always with me and You're near me all the time
If that's the case I pray sincerely that Your love is truly blind
The people on the outside watching me follow the crowd, find a way out
You know something on the inside's pushing me without a doubt
So I'm letting it go...
I'm never always right and it's plain to see
You love me Jesus, It's a mystery
You know my faults, You know my wrongs
And You still love me.
4. Jan. 2012, 19:24I was reminded today of a quote I really like from C.S. Lewis.
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
To add to it, I must say the greatest friend is the God who wrote the song for you, when He breathed life into you. The God who never lets that song die out, but instead will keep it ringing throughout all of eternity.
So, thank you to all of my friends here, who share the music in my heart. But, most of all, thank you, God, for creating its lyrics and for never letting me forget that the words reflect Your love.
2. Jan. 2012, 1:44I have flaws beyond number and I am fighting every day to put them away and replace them with virtues. But today, as I begin a new year, it seems appropriate to solidify my goals and put them in writing where they will remind me of my purpose every day.
So, for 2012, it is my resolution to live by 1 Timothy 4:12:
"Let no one look down on your youthfulness but rather in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe."
Although I struggle to keep resolutions, day in and day out, this year is dedicated to remembering what I am an example of and displaying in my conduct my Maker. I hope writing this here will be a daily reminder of my duty and my purpose.
6. Dez. 2011, 5:38As I got older and heard kids talk about wanting to "fit in," or wanting to be "normal," I never quite understood why they felt that way. What's the point of being ''normal"? That sounds average to me, and I never felt like I was created to be average.
14. Okt. 2011, 3:26My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress I will never be shaken.