1. How did you get into 29?
Live: I heard and liked a song from their first album, but it was their massive 2nd album Throwing Copper that had lots of radio singles. When I bought it, I could listen to about 6 songs (tracks 2-7 on CD) straight through and over again ad nauseum.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
King's X: It might have been one of the singles from the first album, but it was most likely Summerland from the second album Gretchen Goes to Nebraska
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Fall Out Boy: I own two separate albums, but I have 3 distinct copies of Infinity On High
4. What is your favorite song by 15?
Dave Dobbyn: Right now (all favorites can change) Just Add Water
5. What is your favorite song by 5?
Neil Finn: One of the best songwriters there is. My favorite just as I do this meme of his solo stuff is Truth, but with Neil my favorites do change frequently.
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Nigel Griggs: None, actually. Oh, I like the songs, but none are particularly "shiny happy". If I have to pick a favorite, I'd go with Night Train or the darkly beautiful Majestique.
7. What is your favorite song by 10?
Prince: I have NO IDEA... he's got too many different musical periods and too many songs to pick only one.
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30?
Def Leppard: I just remember thinking that the song Hysteria was one of the best songs ever, and I was extremely sad when Steve Clark died. That's not what I'd call a good memory, but it's my strongest Def Leppard memory.
9. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?
Mark Hart: His song Drowning In the Air is one very sexy song. It makes me feel "funny"... so it's a positive feeling if not exactly happy.
10. How many times have you seen 25 live?
Mike Oldfield: Never. Not once. Of course, I haven't seen very my acts life.
11. What is the first song you ever heard by 23?
The Fixx: Probably Saved By Zero because that's the strongest memory. It could ahve also been One Thing Leads To Another
12. What is your favorite album by 11?
Finn Brothers: There are two and they are vastly different. I'll say I liked Finn more immediately.
13. Who is a favorite member of 1?
Crowded House: That's easy! It's Mark Hart, who is also my #19!
14. Have you ever seen 14 live?
Midnight Oil: No, and I doubt I ever will.
15. What is a good memory involving 27?
Black Eyed Peas: About two months ago I was watching bass instructional videos, and I saw how to play Let's Get It Started, which was the song I liked so much to make me buy BEP music in the first place.
16. What is your favorite song by 16?
Weezer: That would have to be either Island in the Sun or This Is Such A Pity.
17. What is your favorite album by 18?
Eurythmics: I'll cheat and say Greatest Hits
18. What is your favorite song by 21?
Linkin Park: I really like this band, more than being 21 shows, and for a favorite I'll pick something from Minutes to Midnight because it shows the biggest musical growth and potential for what the band could be... The Little Things Give You Away
19. What is the first song you ever heard by 26?
INXS: The One Thing
20. What is your favorite album by 2?
Split Enz: I'm going to cheat big time and say "Any album with Nigel Griggs on it." Of course the best album that plays as an album without me wanting to skip songs is True Colours
21. What is you favorite song by 3?
The Byrds: It Won't Be Wrong
22. What is your favorite song by 8?
Icehouse: No Promises... it's the song that made me a fan of the band.
23. How many times have you seen 17 live?
Keane: Zip, zero, zilch, nada...
24. What is the worst song by 12?
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Uh... I don't know. I don't think all the songs are perfect, but many have gotten overplayed.
25. What was the first song you ever heard by 28?
a-ha: Take on Me
26. What is your favorite album by 7?
The Beatles: Either Revolver or Rubber Soul
27. What is your favorite song by 24?
Andy White: Can't pick. Sorry.
28. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy?
Liam Finn: Many of them do! Liam is fantastic, and I wish more people knew about him. For this I'll pick Better To Be
29. What is your favorite album by 4?
Tim Finn: This is a toughie because his Before and After is fantastic, but I am going to pick Big Canoe instead. Despite the much derided 80s production values, the songs I do like on the album I like a LOT.
30. How many albums do you own by 20?
Neljä Ruusua: Only 3. I should really correct this as they have many more albums.