If only I were straight...
7. Jun. 2010, 12:54So. Victoria Justice is pretty as shit, I swear she's one of the best looking girls to ever exist. And she has a voice to match: Finally Falling is proof. It's been on repeat since yesterday, and when I mean repeat I mean REPEAT. This is the only thing I've been hearing all night.
If only I were straight...
10. Mai. 2010, 6:52It seems Europe's been holding out on us when it came to Britney Spears. Just came to my attention tonight that they got TWO fantastic songs that never reached the US for whatever reason.
Quicksand, being written by LADY GAGA herself, definitely has a euro-feel vibe to it. I called it GaGa-lite with Britney invading (in a fantastic way) the vocals.
Amnesia: I've named this song my favorite for the time being. Out of the 2, I REALLY enjoy this one more.
If these songs showed up on the US radio waves, just think.... Ke$ha would be long gone! xD I knew Circus was a great album in itself, but having these songs with it would have made more US fans buy it, obviously. They both have awesome sounds to them.
22. Sep. 2008, 5:01To think it all started with that YAZ commercial. Yeah, I won't lie, that's how I started out with The Veronicas, STFU.
Hook Me Up hit NA about a month ago, but I couldn't buy it due to the recent Louisiana-hating Gustav. Things have calmed down since then, so I figured I'd go pick up the album a few days ago, and WOW. Blew me away totally.
I've been waiting for a CD like this since Katy Perry, 'cause I won't lie (again), The Secret Life of... didn't wow me. I loved it, sure, but just a few songs threw me off from the feel of the album as a whole. But their second coming really shone awesomely.
Now all I need is P!nk's new album in October, and I'm made.
6. Aug. 2008, 10:03WTF is my problem?
I've listened to that damn song too many times in a row! XD
Thank you, birth control.
17. Jul. 2008, 22:19''Cause I know how I feel about you now.'
Man, I love that... I've read a lot of hate-bashing going on towards Miranda Cosgrove's voice, but I won't lie, I love the way the girl sounds. Not to mention I loved her in Drake & Josh, and still adore her in iCarly haha... In her age-range group, I like her the most. Actress, singer, whatever. She ain't no Miley but that's good, 'cause the girl needs to back off.
Ever since D&J, Miranda was a scene-stealer and she quickly became my reason for watching the show. Then years later, word gets out that she's starring in her OWN show called iCarly? Hell yes, I watched it! XD She's the youngest actress/performer of arts that I'm keeping my eye on.
Point: Watching iCarly again today, the commercial for the show's album came up like it always does. I decided I had to see what's on it, so I ran to iTunes, and fell in love with About You Now. I plan on having it on repeat all afternoon, and possibly a very long time. =D
Then I heard Sugababes' version of it, and love it quite equally. Still, Miranda gets bonus points for being so awesome. :P
18. Jun. 2008, 4:15To break someone's heart somewhere, I'm quite gay haha... Now that that is out of the way, I can talk in peace.
Katy Perry makes me want to go straight. Her voice is infectious, she has a kick-ass attitude, and her album is over-the-top fantastic. I've kept it on repeat all day, something I've NEVER done to any album.
And I did get back on my laptop about a week ago. Which is why you may see some new things I haven't mentioned before. However hahaha... The day after our wireless router got fixed, my laptop got a virus infection. XD So, I have to use my mom's laptop to get online in my room. It doesn't have iTunes or anything on it, so I'm back at square one. :P
"You change your mind, like a girl changes clothes."
XD I love that girl, I wanna marry her.
4. Jun. 2008, 12:16I guess there's some crude joke to be said about a cherry, and about my being new to last.fm. Hm. It escapes me.
So, this is my first journal, I just joined yesterday, and I'm very much loving this. I'm surprised I haven't created a last.fm page until now, but a friend kept talking about it, and it randomly popped up on Stumbleupon for me. I decided to give it a go then. :P
So, what I listen to is gonna be very scarce right now. I'm using another computer for the time being, and on my laptop's iTunes I have everything I listen to. For a few weeks, what I actually listen to (from an iTunes standpoint) will be: Howie Day, Rachel Stevens, Otonoishi, MOTHER3i, and quite possibly S Club 7's, 'Sunshine' album. Although, I'm getting used to the radio station things; listened to the One Tree Hill station for a good hour and a half. <3
And I guess that's it for now. I'll go around the site adding other randoms I like, but until I get my laptop back it'll be boring for quite a while.