1. What's a weird phrase you like to say?
Wel.. Not really a teenager anymore, but okay
2. What's your life like?
More Than Words[/traack] <3
HAHAHA! ... Was all she said :)
3. What's something you've never said?
[track artist=Marcy Playground]Sex And Candy
That's all I think about though...
4. What do you do at parties and stuff like that?
Being that it's KISS... Probably lol
5. What's your love life like?
Gay and not exciting. Ha!
6. What'll be your wedding song?
Hey Jealousy <3
Could have picked a better Gin Blossom song
7. Your honeymoon song?
This one made me LOL...
8. Your best friend's theme song:
Me Against the Music - LP Version/Video Mix
She did love Britney :)
9. Your theme song:
NFalling to Pieces
This whole album is my theme
10. Your parents' theme song:
Sea of Sorrow <3
IDK if they even know this band.. Maybe my dad
11. Your rocking out song:
I can dig THIS
12. The song you have on your iPod but can't stand to listen to:
I like this cover better than the original.. If That counts?
13. The song that gets stuck in your head easily:
Good song, but probably not so good to sing outload alot lol
14. Your significant other's theme:
ROFL!! Because I'm single?
15. The song for when you're about to do something stupid:
Have You Ever Seen The Rain
YES! Cause when I'm donw it'll be pouring all kinds of BADASS!
16. Your song for doing surveys to:
I LIKE THAT!!
17. How is your health?
Cum on Feel the Noize
oh that's too funny. Are you trying to tell me something? <3
18. Your childhood theme song:
Juke Box Hero
I wish... But this was out before I was born!
19. The song you first hear in your first car:
Only because it's KISS
20. At your funeral, the song then:
R(Don't Fear) The Reaper <3
That would be AWESOME!!!
21. Your first kids' song:
Ratfinks, Suicide Tanks And Cannibal Girls
I guess it's a good thing I don't have any kids lol
22. The way you feel about your kids:
Naked Sunday <3
Still waiting for Scott Weiland :)
23. How are you feeling?
Is that as bad as it sounds? :(
24. What are you looking forward to today?
Call the Ships to Port
25. What's your favorite thing to do?
The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You
You'd be surprised.. The shit I've done hasn't killed me yet
26. What are you afraid of most?
Love Like Winter
Both scare the shit out of me heeheehee
27. What are you craving at the moment?
Always craving KMFDM
28. When you hear an annoying sound you say:
29. When you fall you think:
Happier hearing Stabbing Westward again :)
30. Before you fall asleep you think of:
Do I dare even try and answer this one.. LOL!
31. How do you feel about the people you love?
Be Quick or Be Dead
Apparently I do not love anyone
32. What comes to mind when you think of someone you hate?
This one is just hilarious.. Thanks Axl :)
33. What's something you always keep in mind?
Shot In The Dark
Why is Ozzy constantly on my mind?
34. What's your motto?
Cowboys from Hell
35. Your reason for waking up in the morning:
36. Your crush has the quality of:
37. When you taste something amazing, you think:
o0o0o Orgy. Yum!
38. How you feel about your pets:
How To Make A Monster - Kitty's Purrrrformance Mix
I think you get it :/
39. When describing yourself you tell people:
40. When people say "your mom" you think:
Light And Sounds
41. The rain reminds you of:
He's the only one will dance with me in it :)
42. Models make you think of:
You Really Got Me
HA! Best answer so far...
43. What is your deepest darkest secret?
It's eaither that I secretly enjoy Emo or dancing.. Or both :)
44. In your past life you were:
In highschool I learned all her dances
45. Describe your room:
When I Grow
I want them in my room lol
46. How would you describe your favorite memory?
TThe Kids Aren't Alright <3
This album brings back many memories
47. To you, what do smelly socks represent?
Symphony of Destruction
That's clever :)
48. How about the American flag?
In This Diary
49. A hot guy/girl?
Like the song ...doesn't matter lol
50. What comes to mind when you hear a car alarm?
Say It Ain't So
51. And the doorbell?
Welcome to Paradise
HeHeHe... You must be at the wrong house