1. The Principle of Evil Made Flesh(1994) - 5/10, never gave it much of a chance but for what I have heard it's one of my least favorites, not bad for a debut.
2. Dusk...and Her Embrace(1996) - 8/10, A lot of people consider this their best and it's def great but I believe it to be somewhat overrated. They started to find their sound being darkest and most atmospheric.
3. Cruelty and the Beast(1998) - 9/10, Top two or three for me depending on my mood. The production is unique and cold sounding and this is the album they really found the classic Cradle sound.
4. Midian(2000) - 10/10, The first album I heard and purchased and instantly fell in love with every song. A fan favorite and I believe Lord Abortion to be my favorite Cradle song ever. Classic.
5. Damnation and a Day(2003) - 9/10, Its always my second or third favorite along with Cruelty and the Beast, like I said it just depends on my mood I guess. Probably their most progressive and experimental at this point in their discography. Along with an intro/outro, after every three full songs an interlude follows, which could either hurt or help the album depending on the person. The actual songs themselves are some of Cradle's best.
6. Nymphetamine(2004) - 6.5/10, Maybe coming out only a year after Damnation and following three of their best albums, Nymphetamine got mixed reviews from about every other person, I myself enjoy it. The reason is this album lacked the atmosphere and many dynamics fans expected from them, it's straight to the point aggressive almost punk sounding at times, but the song writing is still very catchy in my opinion. I defended this album for years and still do.
7. Thornography(2006) - 4/10, People who didn't like Nymphetamine really had something to bitch about when Thornography came out, and I agree. Honestly if this was a debut album by any random band, it would prob be a ok. The only thing that resembles the band is Dani's vocals, musically it's a total change in style and just rubs me the wrong way.
8. Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder(2008) - 6/10, I rank this album around the same as Nymphetamine, I think long time fans who didn't like the last two will find a lot to like here, the song writing is a return to what they do best. Not Amazing, but a solid return after Thornography.
9. Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa(2010) - 7/10, If fans were happy with the style return of Godspeed then DDVA should make a lot of people smile. I'm not gonna lie I feel like they released so many albums up to this point and felt they needed a break. but this is a great album and shouldn't be overlooked.
10. The Manticore and Other Horrors(2012) - 8.5/10, This was a big surprise and right now a top album of 2012 for me. I'd say it's the best album since Damnation and a Day and a total style shift back to Damnation/Midian, great mix of melody and aggression, also love Dani's vocals and lyrics.