Can't Take It In...on MySpace...
2. What song makes you sad?
Another Imogen song...The Walk
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
Ummm...anything by Beyonce at the moment...
4. Your all time favorite band?
I would have to say that my first all time favorite band would have to be Coldplay.
5. Your newly discovered band is?
Probably my favorite newly discovered band (and by "newly" I mean about three months or so...) would have to be The Bird and the Bee.
6. Best female voice?
Hahaha...Imogen Heap yet again...
7. Best male voice?
In my opinion...? The lead singer from Keane.
8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
9. What do you listen to, to hype you up?
"Hype me up"? Panic! at the Disco I guess.
10. What do you listen to, to calm down?
11. Last gig/concert you went to?
The Hush Sound last year.
12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?
The Sound of Animals Fighting or Bloc Party.
13. Most hated band?
Heh...I'm not too fond of Creed or Nickleback...
14. Song that makes you think?
Quite a few.
15. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?
Actually it's not a band, it's a person...Imogen Heap, duh...(kinda ticked that her two nominations didn't get her any Grammys last night...she shouldn't have lost to the people who won...)
16. Coolest music video?
I love Here It Goes Again right now...but so does everyone else...haha.
17. Music video with the most babe watch?
LOLZ @ this question... ...I don't watch "babes"...
18. What do you play/would you play in the bedroom to spice things up?
Ooooo la la...haha. Ummm...Let Go?
19. Can you play a musical instrument?
Trumpet and piano.
20. Ever been in a mosh pit?
No...but that one time in the Fruitport library basement was kinda mosh pit-like...
21. Are you in a band?
Going to be in one actually...
22. If yes, what kind of music does your band play and what is your role in it?
We haven't discussed it yet...(we as in Kristi, Jill, Alex, and I...)
23. Ever dated a musician?
24. If yes, what kind of music did he/she/they play/instrument/band?
27. If no, would you consider?
28. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician?
I hope that I can be at least a good one at one point in my life.
29. Best chick band you know of?
"Chick band"? Nope, rephrasing this question...
29. Best female band you know of?
All girl band? Oh, that would be either The Like or Taffy (I wish I could get my hands on one of their CDs though...)
30. Best guy band you know of?
30. Best male band you know of?
Coldplay, Ben Folds Five, or Death Cab for Cutie.
31. Last song that you heard on the radio?
Something lame probably.
32. What do you think of Classical music?
I have to be in a certain mood when I listen to it.
33. What do you think of Country music?
34. What do you think of Death metal?
35. Last BIG band that you saw live?
The Hush Sound?
36. Are you a groupie?
Nope. Are you?
37. Do you listen to music in foreign languages?
Yeah, I like some foreign artists. (and I have CDs in Chinese when I went to China...haha.)
38. What famous musician would you like to have sex with?
LOLZ @ this really...lame question.
39. Worst concert moment?
Don't have one.
40. Funny Concert moment?
41. Sad Concert moment?
42. Best local act you can think of?
Jill. And Megan and Kevin's Sparkle Motion.
43. If you were a musical instrument what would you be?
44. Do you listen to the radio?
I do now since my CD player is broken.
45. Do you watch music TV?
Not anymore. I see a few music videos online.
46. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40?
I do actually but only because they're in magazines at work and I read them when I'm really bored. Kinda like when I fill out survays...
47. Have you met any famous musicians?
Greta from The Hush Sound! :^)
48. Are any of your friends/family etc musicians?
My aunt was a really good instrumentalist in high school but tons of my friends could be considered "musicians".
49. Song that best describes your feelings right now?
Whatever song would have a lot to do with being bored.
50. Song that describes your life?
I don't think that a song could describe it...
51. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?
Not all of them...
52. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to?
No. ...fine...a couple bands/artists...
53. What famous musician do you want to marry?
Amanda Palmer, Bjork, or Imogen Heap...but I'm not interested in girls to that's fine...
54. Favorite movie sound track?
Ummm...Kill Bill soundtracks? Garden State? Snakes on a Plane?
55. Any musician pet hates?
Yes, lots. (P.S. wtf?)
56. What do your parents listen to?
Really really really REALLY Christian music...
57. What are you listening to right NOW?
A marching band version of Hide And Seek.
58. Do you wear band etc T-shirts?
I have a few...The Hush Sound hoodie! :^)
59. What do you think of people who do?
Doesn't matter to me.
60. What music sub-culture do you feel like you belong to?
I don't know.
61. What song is stuck in your head right now?
62. Do you sing in the shower?
63. If so, what? If not, why not?
You ask too many questions.
64. Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself?
65. What is in your walkman/discman right now?
66. How important is your partners taste in music to you?
67. Hanson moves in next door to you, do you go introduce yourself, or do you arrange to beat them up?
Sign their yard.
68. Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll, you dig?
Yeah dude...let me tell you...
69. Do you cook to music?
70. Do you sing in the toilet?
I don't think anyone can fit inside a toilet.