Post the first 40 songs that come up. You can repeat artists if you want. If you have any repeats, skip to the next track.
Then answer the questions.
1. Stakker Humanoid (Feadz 2007 Mix) - Humanoid from the Boys Noize Suck My Deck mix
2. Middle of Nowhere - Hot Hot Heat
3. Poughkeepsie - Devendra Banhart
4. night of the disgruntled glowstick - Maladroit
5. Initials PP - Puyo Puyo
6. Vertigo - Mister Tingle from Pingipung Blows: The Brass
7. Race for the Prize (remix) - Flaming Lips
8. Mashed Potatoes - Dragibus
9. Bostich - Yello from Fabriclive 33: Spank Rock
10. Cruug flar gorl - Vernon Lenoir
11. We Are - Kikifruit
12. XIII's - Venetian Snares
13. slakirt - Tep
14. Wild wild west theme - Fadt Fanfare
15. Oogamund - Wobbly
16. Wonderfull days - Charly Lownoise and Mental Theo
17. Meantime - The Futureheads
18. If You Don't, Don't - Jimmy Eat World
19. We Like Marihuana - DJ Isaac
20. Orgasmico - Ramirez
21. Moving Like That - DAT Politics
22. I'm Amazed - Pixies
23. O U No - Bumblebeez 81
24. Good As Gold Flexible Skulls - Tiga
25. Untitled - Love Is All
26. csillagö - Dragibus
27. Film - Aphex Twin
28. Kiss Kiss (with Peaches) - Yoko Ono
29. Tiny Elephants - Moby
30. Kaja Kaja Goo - POLYSICS
31. Wonderwall - Cat Power
32. Dirty life - Cindy Sizer from Ego Twister Movie Ruiners compilation
33. Rhythm is a Dancer - Ergo Phizmiz and the Midnight Florists
34. today is still today - Jerohme Spye
35. Oh My Angel - Bertha Tillman
36. Beat my ass - Wesley Willis
37. Rock N'Roll Suicide - Seu Jorge
38. Atlantis to Interzone - Klaxons
39. Skeleton - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
40. One Of These Things First - Nick Drake
1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
Definitely Humanoid. Nick Drake is such a pansy.
2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
No, never. That sounds like torture.
3. What album is #26 from?
I haven't the slightest, I only recently realized there was more than one Dragibus album.
4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
Wobbly does some really cool stuff, but I can hardly find any of it.
5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
As a matter of fact, it is not. I don't even like "Marihuana". I just like having a collection of happy hardcore, it all pretty much sounds the same.
6. Who does #38 remind you of?
Um, well it kind of sounds like Justice.
7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
8. Do any of your friends like #3?
I'm sure my friend Jenny does.
9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
It probably was at some point.
11. What does #21 remind you of?
Driving through the mountains around Asheville looking for a place to camp out and sleep.
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
Initials PP by far! It's one of my favorite songs of all time!
13. What album is #17 from?
I don't know
14. When did you first hear #39?
When the album first came out. I was very dissapointed.
16. What genre is #8?
i call it "electromagic". I guess it could be called Children's Music; if anything.
17. Do any of your friends like #14?
My boyfriend probably does. Because Fadt Fanfare is amazing.
18. What color does #4 remind you of?
Is a strobe light flashing in your eyes at high speed a color?
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
YES! CONSTANTLY! <3
20. What genre is #37?
Covers, Soundtracks, Portuguese?
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
I don't think anyone can.
22. What is your favorite line from #30?
KAJA KAJA GOOOOOOOOO
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
It's not bad as far as Tiga goes, but I wouldn't recommend it, no. It isn't special.
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
It's dance-able, but it's not exactly suited for it.
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
27. Is #32 more of a “nighttime” or “daytime” song?
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
Haha. No. I mean it kind of reminds me of my only friend in high school because he introduced me to Wesley Willis.
29. Do any of your friends like #31?
Probably some of them would if they heard it.
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
Slow. I really like it.
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
I don't know. It's from the Southland Tales soundtrack, so it's probably sad.
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
It's not lyrical.
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
It's pretty boring, so I'll say with friends.
34. When did you first hear #27?
I don't know, probably two years ago or so. It's boring.
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29?
I can't. We Are All Made of Stars, I think? That's all I know.
36. Do you know all the words to #6?
Yeah, as a matter of fact; I know every single word.
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
38. What album is #10 from?
Sator Opera Tenet Arepo Rotas