|Engines of Aggression – Society Says||4. Feb., 19:14|
||The Church – Reptile||4. Feb., 19:10|
||The Church – Under the Milky Way||3. Feb., 17:12|
||Flobots – Handlebars||3. Feb., 17:09|
||Björk – Play Dead||3. Feb., 17:05|
||Machines of Loving Grace – If I Should Explode||3. Feb., 17:00|
||Depeche Mode – Enjoy the Silence||1. Feb., 16:56|
||Machines of Loving Grace – If I Should Explode||1. Feb., 16:51|
||Therapy? – Screamager||1. Feb., 16:49|
||Band Of Susans – Elizabeth Stride (1843-1888)||1. Feb., 16:40|
2.467 Künstler insgesamt
Du siehst: Letzte 3 Monate
- Atari Teenage Riot (26 Mal gespielt)
- Taylor Deupree & Christopher Willits (24 Mal gespielt)
- Stephan Mathieu & Taylor Deupree (17 Mal gespielt)
- Nite Jewel (9 Mal gespielt)
- Crass (5 Mal gespielt)
- Taylor Deupree + Richard Chartier (5 Mal gespielt)
- Taylor Deupree (4 Mal gespielt)
- The Church (3 Mal gespielt)
23, the solo electronic dance effort of Alien, began shortly after the start of 96. The name of the project was originally dubbed "TRANCE23" and focused mainly on minimal acid-trance. Musical areas excluding trance would quickly come to be explored by TRANCE23, and perhaps working in tandem with this, by '97 "TRANCE" had been fully dropped from the name, yielding merely "23". Despite the broadening of musical areas 23 came to explore, the project retained its acid-trance reputation largely through live performance. Alien elected to follow the lines as such artist as Prototype 909 and conduct all live p.a.'s in a spontaneous manner; simply making up and controlling the music as a performance progressed, with the majority of these performances having a tendency to center almost completely around 23's original minimal acid-trance sound.
In 1997 23 would release "THEE 23RD SIGIL OV REASON", an album which though focused on acid-trance and acid-house would yield side trips into areas of jungle, gabber and experimental noise.
Less than a year later the album "Live P.A." would issue. This time, rather than focusing on production material, chunks of two different 23 live performances would be featured along side one new production track at its end. Keeping to the acid-trance reputation 23 held within the rave community for hard pounding acid performances, the album was a dark and aggressive venture into the world of acid. The production track, though once again keeping with a heavy use of 303 acid lines, would feature much more of a progressive trance/house type feel.
A sparse string of 23 vinyl releases would continue to be released, with an acid focus seeming to decrease more and more as time progressed. This would lead to the album State being released in 2004 (in limited edition). Unlike the previous 23 albums, trance and acid house were almost completely abandoned, and in there place was an eclectic assortment of complex industrial rhythms, jungle, ambient, and, breaking away from the other wise dark sound of the work, a surprisingly light hearted and energetic house track.
Continuing in the vein of State, the 23 sound has come to bear its central focus in areas of aggressive industrial influenced dance forms and dark ambient explorations.
Not being one to totally shun the past, Alien now also works as A23P, hub for both the continuation of the original 23 acid sound and live improved techno.
- Alien23 hat Client – Don't Run Away als best of alternate rock, best of new wave, best of electro clash und mit 3 weiteren Tags getaggt. August 2013
- Alien23 hat Client – Don't Run Away zu seinen Lieblingsliedern hinzugefügt. August 2013
- Alien23 hat Stereolab – Golden Ball als best of favorite artists, best of alternate rock und alternate rock getaggt. August 2013
- Alien23 hat Stereolab – Our Trinitone Blast als best of alternate rock, alternate rock und best of favorite artists getaggt. August 2013
- Alien23 hat Stereolab – Our Trinitone Blast, Paul Giovanni and Magnet – Fire Leap, Aga Zaryan – Kalinowym Mostem Chodzilam und 5 weitere Titel als Lieblingslieder hinzugefügt. August 2013
- Alien23 hat Aesop Rock – The Tugboat Complex als best of rap, rap, best of hip hop und mit 3 weiteren Tags getaggt. April 2013
- Alien23 hat Aesop Rock – The Tugboat Complex zu seinen Lieblingsliedern hinzugefügt. April 2013
- Alien23 hat Aesop Rock – Freeze als rap, best of hip-hop und hip-hop getaggt. April 2013
- Alien23 hat Laetitia Sadier – Fragment pour le future de l'homme als alternate rock, best of alternate rock und best of favorite artists getaggt. April 2013
- Alien23 hat Laetitia Sadier – Lightning Thunderbolt als alternate rock und chill getaggt. April 2013
- Some Call It Techno...We Call It Noise 12. Mai. 2009
- ACID ALL STARS WINTER MUSIC CONFERENCE 09 (The Acid Techno IDM Take Over Continues) 21. Mär. 2009
- LastFM Journal 27. Jan. 2008 | 2 Kommentare
- Looks like were back up and running 9. Aug. 2005