1) How did you get into 29?
I pretty much grew up listening to The Smiths
, my mum's a huge fan. But I didn't properly get into them myself until I found their singles collection when I was about 14.
2) What was the first song you heard by 23?Ms. Jackson
was my first Outkast
tune, I think.
3) What's your favourite lyric by 33?
Wow, TV on the Radio
are so good at this, it's going to be tough, but... Tonight
stands out in particular. Probably... 'Your busted heart will be fine / In its telltale time'
4) What is your favourite album by 49?Turn Off The Bright Lights
5) How many albums by 13 do you own?
I'm pretty sure I own all of Daft Punk
's albums except their first live one.
6) What is your favourite song by 50?There She Goes
by The La's
. A bit predictable, I suppose, but there's a reason for that.
7) Is there a song by 39 that makes you feel sad?All My Friends
by LCD Soundsystem
can make me feel kinda crappy sometimes.
8) What is your favourite song by 15?