26. Apr. 2014, 7:46 von Z_e_t_a
24. Okt. 2013, 10:57 von bcn_2006
31. Dez. 2012, 17:50 von RadioKaKaAs far as I know, Last.fm's Year-End charts have never ever listed the Top Tracks of each year, so I tried to compile the calendar-year recaps according to the weekly Top Tracks worldwide chart.
The Year-End charts utilize an inverse point system with tracks collecting points mainly based on rank for each week they were on the chart, plus more or less adjustments according to the listeners of that week, if necessary. In a word, when a track hits No. 1, it earns the greatest point, while earns the least with weeks at No. 25. Listeners registered without entering the weekly top 25 aren't considered in these standings.
Last.fm Unofficial Year-End Top Tracks of 2012
Rank - Peak (Weeks) - Weeks in the top 10 - Artist – Track (Description)
01. 1 (29) 46 Gotye – Somebody That I Used to Know
02. 3 (3) 40 M83 – Midnight City
03. 2 (20) 26 Carly Rae Jepsen – Call Me Maybe
04. 1 (1) 41 Lana Del Rey – Video Games
05. 2 (3) 35 Foster The People – Pumped Up Kicks
9. Apr. 2012, 14:58 von RadioKaKaThese lists highlight significant achievements based on the weekly Last.fm International Top Tracks chart, spanning from the inception week ending 20 Feb 2005 through the week ending 30 Dec 2012.
You can also check all-time number-one songs week by week on Wikipedia.
List of Last.fm number-one songs of the 2010s
List of Last.fm number-one songs of the 2000s
1 Track achievements
1.1 Tracks with the most weeks at #1
1.2 Tracks with the most weeks at #2 (without hitting #1)
1.3 Tracks with the most weeks in the top 10
1.4 Most Listened-to #1 hits in a single week
2 Artist achievements
2.1 Artists with the most cumulative weeks at #1
2.2 Artists with the most consecutive weeks featuring self-replacement at #1
2.3 Artists with the most Top 10 (Top 5) hits
2.4 Artists who occupied the top 10 (top 5) positions simultaneously
3 Album achievements
3.1 Albums with the most number-one hits
Tracks with the most weeks at #1
Rank - Weeks at #1 - Artist – Track
1 - 40 weeks - Coldplay – Viva la Vida
7. Nov. 2011, 19:21 von Cutzy
22. Jun. 2011, 23:17 von brianarantsThis playlist is for the novel "Criminal Offence :X" (novel available online for free here). The playlist is also on 8tracks here. Take a listen if you want! If you haven't finished the book and actually want to read it SPOILERS AHEAD!
The Killers - Human I was listening to this when I got the idea for the novel. I just pictured a couple going through an emotional mess and yet, dancing gracefully. "Are we human or are we dancer?"
Lights - The Listening This is basically Dorothy's theme song. "When all of my emotion gets in the way, I'm just trying to get us on the right page."
Cool Hand Luke - Failing in Love This song fits into the novel melody-wise. The lyrics slightly foreshadow Eric's thoughts. "Would you tell me if you knew that I was dying? Some sort of parasite that got into my brain."
The Killers - This Is Your Life I referenced the Killers during a car ride scene so this was most likely the song playing. I also listened to this a lot when I wasn't writing. …
6. Jun. 2011, 7:34 von l_andieLast.FM Milestones
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/1-1.pngst track: (12 Aug 2010)
The Roots - How I Got Over - feat. Dice Raw
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/1-1.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pngth track: (21 Aug 2010)
Beyoncé - Broken-Hearted Girl
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/2-1.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pngth track: (29 Aug 2010)
2Pac - Dear Mama (background vocals by Reggie Green & "Sweet Franklin") (Produced by Tony…
19. Mär. 2011, 5:42 von skyeyes85
2. Jan. 2011, 2:07 von Incognito64To keep with the tradition of logging my listening habits in a given calendar, here are my most played artists, songs and albums of 2010:
10 Most Played Artists:
1. The Dillinger Escape Plan - 292 (292 overall, #46)
2. Sleigh Bells - 242 (247 overall, #58)
T-3. Gorillaz - 178 (597 overall, #13)
T-3. Flying Lotus - 178 (178 overall, #83)
T-3. Crystal Castles - 178 (388 overall, #26)
T-6. Brand New - 177 (239 overall, #60)
T-6. Vampire Weekend - 177 (430 overall, #22)
8. The xx - 163 (270 overall, #55)
9. Wavves - 157 (358 overall, #32)
T-10. LCD Soundsystem - 149 (374 overall, #29)
T-10. Deerhunter - 149 (304 overall, T-#41)
As usual, most of the artists also had an album released in 2010 (except for Brand New and The xx, whom I gave plenty of carryover love to their 2009 albums.) I downloaded Dillinger's discography in early January and haven't looked back since, as I am now obsessed with their highly technical mathcore. …
1. Jan. 2011, 16:38 von Trapciolhttp://lastfm.gammalyrae.com/output/collage/topalbums/Trapciol,12month,5,3,none.jpg
Całkiem subiektywna lista płytowa:
1. Anathema -
We're Here Because We're Here
Nowy album Anathemy był prawdopodobnie jednym z najbardziej oczekiwanych wydażeń tego roku. Wielu zapewnie rozczarował, ale wśród równie wielu ugruntował pozycję bandu. Album bez przebojów, ale niesamowicie równy, posiadający ten sczególny klimat z wcześniejszych płyt. Uzależniający! Z każdym kolejnym przesłuchaniem podoba się bardziej.
2. Mogwai - Special Moves
Klasyczny prog-rock... Jeśli ktoś lubi Mogwai, polubi i ten album. Utwory z ostatnich płyt zespołu brzmią lepiej na tym koncertowym wydawnictwie, niż na płytach studyjnych. Klimat, klimat. klimat....
3. Dezerter - Prawo do bycia Idiotą