23. Jan. 2011, 23:39 von supersmashsteve
7. Jul. 2010, 0:06 von MaramacilousTop 50 12 months, because I've done Overall survey.
1.How did you get into 29? MC5
- I saw Hellacopters' live cover from YouTube (Kick Out the Jams). Or I only bought their album... but still I found MC5 via The Hellacopters, because MC5 is the influence of The Hellacopters.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Skid Row
- Youth Gone Wild
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? The Peepshows
- I haven't listened them so much to say favorites.
4. How did you get into 49? Danko Jones
- When I had an old profile, I was surffing on Last.fm and saw their name / or there were Last.fm's recommendations, and I checked out few songs.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? Melody Club
- Two, Music Machine and Scream, need all of them!
6. What is your favorite song by 50? Deep Purple
- Child in Time or Soldier Of Fortune
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? The Real Kids
- There's no! The Real Kids is music for joy, reminds me Ramones and "softier" Stooges, not so sadly music.
1. Okt. 2006, 5:23 von Jay_ButtersLike any music you choose to love or hate it, there are always the bands that firlt with both love and hate. This music will grace your playlists for those few days, in which you are in love with said song or artist. Alot of the time this passes and you go months without listening to it/them again.
While you listening to something/someone you think isn't that great, yet you KNOW was innovational and groundbreaking, put it in perspective. Think of the time and place it was written, when or where it was preformed, by who or whom it was concieved. Hopefully you'll gain a new appretiation for the music you may have brushed off, and thrown back onto the shelf (or hard-drive).
Now Playing: Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell
(Do you see that anywhere on my charts? nope! )