30. Dez. 2014, 0:34 von macqpro
2. Dez. 2014, 0:10 von DespicableGypsyThe first 10 are mostly in order of preference, the other 12 is just muddled a lot
1. Carry on Wayward Son-Kansas
It has pretty much everything I love in a song. varied instruments that work, plenty of bass, harmonized vocals and some major skillz.
2. Dragon Slayer-Ninja Sex Party
Everything I love in a song yet again. Danny's voice is beautiful and the amount of harmonization just makes it even better (listen to the acapella version and you will orgasm like immediately). Plus i find it super hot and heaps funny and could listen to it forever. god knows how many times i've listened to it.
3. Let It Go-Frozen Soundtrack
I find it heartbreaking yet inspirational, not to mention beautiful. It would be number one if I could sing it. Damn me being an alto-tenor! not fair! I love all disney music (excluding the morning report from the lion king what a pointless song).
4. Zero-The Smashing Pumpkins
One of the first songs I remember hearing. i've always absolutely adored it. 18 years and counting!
18. Sep. 2012, 7:05 von DespicableGypsyA few of these aren't in my charts because my computer doesn't have them on it.
1. Carry on Wayward Son-Kansas
Everything about it is perfect. It has everything I love in a song.
2. Sea of Stars-Code 64
3. Zero-The Smashing Pumpkins
Loved it since 1996.
4. Heartbeats-The Knife
Both the studio and live versions. Got me through some hard times.
5. Lego House-Ed Sheeran
I just need to listen to it on repeat for hours on end because it's like.. heart melting.
6. As Long as You Love Me-Justin Bieber
It would be far superior without Big Sean's part. The second part of the chorus gives me chills.
7. In the End-Linkin Park
Dat nostalgia. Linkin Park were my favourite band from 2000-2005
8. The Boxer-Simon & Garfunkel
Got me into doom metal
I can relate.
2. Sep. 2012, 0:42 von JJMCSPooh
27. Jul. 2012, 5:45 von earthcrossing
28. Mär. 2012, 22:52 von ackers07edit: 01/06/12 had to make this a top 25, rather than what was a top 20, as some songs deserve better than being mere "special mentions". The top 10-25 is sure to be rearranged eventually, I mean the dark horse 'Quiet' is unlike any other SP song, let's be honest, and 'Try, Try, Try' has a powerful message--especially the music video. Again this won't be easy...
This was near impossible to do! There are just so many great SP songs; the musical landscape they carved is so dense that you could see the band in an almost endless spectrum. My impression of SP has changed considerably, albeit rapidly, over the couple years that I discovered them. Without a doubt one of the greatest bands ever and personally my favourite (for 'Disarm' and the MCIS album alone). Songs with ' / ' between them are tied for sounding like the other half of each other; so here are my favourites, consisting of strength & quality, including the lyrics I can relate most strongly to (ones emboldened somewhat more so):
13. Dez. 2011, 16:51 von WilliamPowers
19. Feb. 2011, 23:30 von Isab3llaThe Smashing Pumpkins
1. Are you male or female?
2. Describe yourself?
I Am One
3. How do you feel about yourself?
4. Describe what you are thinking right now?
5. Describe the place you currently live.
6. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
7. Your best friend is?
Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
8. What would you ask for if you had just one wish?
9. You know that:
We Only Come Out at Night
10. What's the weather like?
Raindrops + Sunshowers
11. If your life was a television show, what would it be called?
12. What is life to you?
13. What is the best advice you have to give?
Try, Try, Try
14. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Medellia Of The Gray Skies
4. Jan. 2011, 14:46 von nickzapolastfmPost your Last.fm overall top 20 artists, the first song you heard of theirs, the song that made you fall in love, and your current favorite.
1. Alice in Chains
love: boo valjda isto
favorite: Frogs, Am I Inside, Bleed the Freak, Whale & Wasp
2. Porcupine Tree
1st: Blackest Eyes
love: a isto
favorite: A Smart Kid nek bude iako last kaze da je Half-Light most played
1st: um July ja mislim
favorite: Tonight's Music
4. Elliott Smith
1st: Thirteen na Thumbsucker soundtracku
favorite: I Figured You Out, Between the Bars, Twilight, i svasta nesto
1st: Jesus Christ Pose
love: a valjda ista ta
favorite: Zero Chance, Burden in My Hand, Slaves & Bulldozers
1st: Far Behind
favorite: Featherweight, Sometimes, Breathe Me In
7. Jeff Buckley
1st: a ne znam dal je Last Goodbye ili Grace
love: Last Goodbye
15. Aug. 2010, 12:03 von KholldA – Antichrist Superstar
B – Bitter End
C – Coma White
D – Down In It
E – Endlessly, She Said
F – Five Years
G – Girl's Not Grey
H – Hyper Music
I – I Do Not Want This
J – Judith