21. Mär. 2015, 17:56 von wolowina-saute
1. Mär. 2015, 22:36 von garynotrashcougThe other night, quietly and with very little fanfare I passed 150,000 plays on Last.fm. Pretty much one year from the day that I passed my 100,000 milestone. It's amazing to me to think that I listened to 50,000 tracks in a year, but that's only half the story. That's not including stuff I heard on the radio, live performances, friends playing music when visiting their houses, watching something on youtube which I didn't scrobble, things I heard then deleted from my scrobble history because I hated them so much.... It's amazing how much music fills your life without really trying, much less when you're like me and have music going almost around the clock.
I love Last.fm and as I've said in the past, it's sort of like "my facebook". Other people let facebook occupy much of their time and it becomes a big part of their lives. Last.fm is like that for me and the very ephemeral nature of the internet makes me worry about what I'll do if it ever disappears. …
21. Dez. 2014, 21:38 von wolowina-saute
2. Sep. 2014, 11:04 von Mind_BoosterThu 28 Aug – Entremuralhas 2014
A good show from Ermo in the first day.
Andrew King delivered the best show of the festival, a close tight with Parzival on day two. Oniric were surprisingly good, also.
On the last day we had good shows from Allerseelen and Darkwood, but The Legendary Pink Dots made the evening for me, even if it was Hocico who made the most number of bodies moving.
21. Jun. 2014, 11:06 von wolowina-saute
28. Mai. 2014, 10:20 von fabrykamagazineSpookshow inc. - random songs review |self-released, Visions of The Blinded World (pt. 1), 2013| 5/5 electronic industrial rock
Scary Dream, Falling Down pt. 2, Cyberage
Born and raised in Lithuania but making music in UK and norway, Lucky Spook (guitar, programming, songwriting and production) released the Visions of The Blinded World (pt. 1) album in late 2013, even though the majority of the material on the album was written 10 years ago. His inspirations come from a diverse host of bands such as Pink Floyd, Paradise Lost, Rob Zombie, KMFDM, Skinny Puppy and Nine Inch Nails mixed with modern beats made famous by Prodigy or Chemical Brothers. He can still recall that Pink Floyd and KISS were on the list of dangerous and unwanted Western culture products, as he found out at school in his Soviet homeland back then. Motivated to rebel and equipped with a guitar, he began playing with fire soon after.
The album is available as a digital download and a limited edition CD with the same 10 songs available through both channels. …
3. Nov. 2013, 7:26 von Massenmordhttp://s11.flagcounter.com/count/WIUV/bg_FFFFFF/txt_000000/border_CCCCCC/columns_4/maxflags_20/viewers_0/labels_1/pageviews_1/flags_1/
The Legendary Pink Dots - I did not inhale (2003)
Этот сборник стал одним из первых релизов инди-лейбла Zakat, основанного критиком Артемием Троицким в кооперации с мейджором Союз. Собрать интересную и репрезентативную компиляцию из творчества такого неоднозначного и плодовитового коллектива, как The Legendary Pink Dots - задача весьма амбициозная, но Лебедев с ней успешно справился.
Двеннадцать песен на "I Did Not Inhale" наглядно демонстрируют все жанровые трансформации группы. Психоделический рок, шизофренические поп-песни, индустриальные мотивы - именно благодаря этому, в совокупности с харизматичным вокалом Эдварда Ка-Спела, "The Legendary Pink Dots" и приобрели свой культовый статус.
"I Did Not Inhale" настоятельно рекомендуется тем…
29. Jan. 2013, 9:12 von DandelionRadioAndrew Morrison:
Andy's February show has two hours of great music from the likes of Errors, Alex Canasta, Gabriel Bruce, Stealing Sheep, New Order, Chromatics, Purity Ring, The Caretaker, Soulsavers and Peace. Scott returns with a Funky Five Minutes, and Andy's father Barry introduces another tune from his record collection.
The first show from Gareth in 2013 is his first vinyl-only extravaganza, taking in new records from Roots Manuva, Black Moth Super Rainbow, and The Bug, as well as more obscure cuts from Peru, Italy, Sweden, Japan, and even Scotland. There's a cut of classic French groove from Marcel Zanini, a reissued b-movie soundtrack from Michael Perilstein, and library music from Canadian composer Harry Forbes.
Elsewhere in the hour is a random selected record from Gareth's collection - a dangerous game of Russian Roulette for a man who owns a 2x12" gatefold vinyl called 'Shape Up For Motherhood' - a blast of Turkish funk, and a snippet of the first release on Gareth's GM Sounds label.
22. Dez. 2012, 9:56 von wolowina-saute
26. Aug. 2012, 10:33 von nerdielabratIndiepenDance Vertretung @ Radio Decoder (fridays 20-22h)
13.07.2012 - Vertretung fuer Bounty samt anschliessender Verlaengerung zwecks Ueberschallung des heruebertoenenden Vereinswahnsinns von gegenueber.
Und hier die Liste:
The Cramps - I Was a Teenage Werewolf
Messer Chups - Midnight Preacher
The Muffs - Another Day
Bloodsucking Zombies from Outer Space - Eaters of the Dead
Dota und die Stadtpiraten - Mittelinselurlaub
The Cramps - The Way I Walk
Violent Femmes - Kiss Off
Arcade Fire - Windowsill
The National - Runaway
Pink Industry - state of grace
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Helter Skelter
David Cronenberg's Wife - Can't Keep Doing What You Do
The Dresden Dolls - The Mouse and the Model
Tubeway Army - Are 'friends' Electric
Echo & the Bunnymen - Gods Will Be Gods
Buzzcocks - Harmony in my head
Fehlfarben - Katze zur Maus
Pink Industry - enjoy the pain
Fad Gadget - Saturday Night Special
Welle: Erdball - Finger weg von der Fernbedienung!