2. Jan. 2011, 3:37 von j_morrison
20. Dez. 2010, 4:43 von jorch_torchKanye West - Power
The Naked and Famous - Punching in a Dream
Kid Cudi - All Summer
School of Seven Bells - ILU
Uffie - Add Suv feat. Pharrel Williams (Armand Van Helden Club Remix)
Goldfrapp - Rocket
Gorillaz - Stylo (Alex Metric remix)
The Pains of Being Pure At Heart - Say No to Love
The Sunshine Underground - Coming To Save You
Maximum Balloon - Groove Me
The National - Terrible Love
15. Okt. 2010, 5:29 von lassaucepanThe titles says it. Every day i'm going to pick a song I think represents that day the best and I'll even give a little explanation why.
Reasons I may pick a song:
I listened to it a lot.
I had it in my head.
I was blown away by it.
I discovered it.
I rediscovered it.
I heard it somewhere special.
I listened to the lyrics in a new way.
I learned something about it.
I cried to it.
I saw it performed.
It's a really fucking good song.
So let's get this party started:
Thursday, Oct. 14, 2010: Arcade Fire - We Used to Wait - Going through a rough time adjusting to college 6 hours away from everyone I know and love. I'm changing fast...I just hope something pure can last.
Friday, Oct. 15. 2010: Kid Cudi - Soundtrack 2 My Life - CuDi was at Northwestern tonight. The show was pretty good, this song was by far the highlight for me. Reminded me of driving down Paragon in the summer at 3 in the morning. And he's from Ohio--major bonus points!
24. Sep. 2010, 22:04 von Greg9386
21. Sep. 2010, 11:48 von Greg9386
22. Aug. 2010, 15:00 von Greg9386
12. Feb. 2010, 22:28 von Paul-Nic
15. Dez. 2009, 5:32 von to_havalinaHello All,
2009 was an exciting year in the music world, and indie rock has never been more relevant. Below is a list (in order) of my top 50 tracks from this past year. According to my iTunes tags, I have about 3000 tracks from this past year, and I admit, I have yet to listen to them all. So I apologize in advance if you think me to be a fool because I'm missing an obvious choice for a list of such epic proportions. Again, I apologize, I have not listened to everything. These are just some of the songs that decided to stick around in my head for a little while.
Oh, and if you're interested, I posted two links (one file was too big to upload on which contains my "Best Of" playlist. Enjoy and thank you for reading!
Top 50 Songs of 2009.
01. "Two Weeks" - Grizzly Bear
02. "Sun Was High (So Was I)" - Best Coast
03. "What Would I Want? Sky" - Animal Collective
04. "No Intention" - Dirty Projectors