6. Dez. 2014, 16:13 von esbartolo
8. Nov. 2011, 6:12 von ashitano_tamagoLast.FM Milestones1000th track: (12 Jun 2010)
Franz Joseph Haydn - II. Menuet2000th track: (10 Aug 2010)
Gustav Leonhardt - Suite No.1 in A major, BWV 806 - I. Pr駘ude3000th track: (09 Oct 2010)
Ludwig van Beethoven - Allegro con brio4000th track: (17 Oct 2010)
Entombed - Carnal Leftovers(Bonus Track)5000th track: (28 Oct 2010)
Johannes Brahms - Symphony no.3 in F major, op.90 - IV. Allegro6000th track: (02 Nov 2010)
Spazz - Drunkard Genaii7000th track: (07 Nov 2010)
Orleans - Love Takes Time8000th track: (12 Nov 2010)
Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - Ain't No Sunshine9000th track: (16 Nov 2010)
Charlie Christian - Guy's Got to Go10000th track: (20 Nov 2010)
Jackie McLean - Das' Dat11000th track: (25 Nov 2010)
Mezzoforte - Drive12000th track: (29 Nov 2010)
Rocket Diary - 태양을 건너13000th track: (03 Dec 2010)
Schleprock - Underground14000th track: (07 Dec 2010)
Cannibal Corpse - Gutted15000th track: (13 Dec 2010)
Return to Forever - Where Have I Loved You Before16000th…
21. Jul. 2010, 4:33 von Serb2012http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/423389/Deep+Purple.jpg
Deep Purple (читается: Дип Пёпл) — британская рок-группа, играющая в жанре hard rock, образованная в феврале 1968 года (сначала — под названием Roundabout) и считающаяся одной из самых заметных и влиятельных в «тяжелой музыке» 1970-х годов. Была образована в 1968 году под названием Roundabout. В апреле того же года название было изменено на Deep Purple. Музыкальные критики называют Deep Purple в числе основателей hard rock и высоко оценивают их вклад в развитие progressive rock и heavy metal (хотя причисление самих Deep Purple к metal rock остается спорным) и повлиявшими на всю последующую «тяжелую» музыку. Музыканты «классического» состава Deep Purple (в частности, гитарист Ричи Блэкмор (Ritchie Blackmore), клавишник Джон Лорд (Jon Lord), барабанщик Иэн Пэйс (Ian Paice)) считаются инструменталистами-виртуозами, в особенности гитарист Ritchie Blackmore.
Составы Deep Purple:
18. Jun. 2010, 20:33 von Shasolace
26. Jan. 2009, 19:25 von bluetrapkitJust a quick note with some Dr Rubberfunk news - the good doctor has been pestered back into the studio to record a new series of the Funkydown Podcast, and has promised regular shows throughout 2009. So make sure you hold him to that!
The first '09 show is online now here : Funkydown Podcast
You can stream or download the show direct from that page, or use iTunes (or the feedreader of your choice) to subscribe and get new shows automatically.
The new show features tracks from the likes of The Crusaders, Busta Rhymes, MRR-ADM, Menahan Street Band, BB King and Louie Bellson amongst others - so check it out!
29. Okt. 2008, 14:35 von RetroniusI was reading through my normal load of publications and I ran across a brief article that bothered me so much upon reading it that I just had to write something about it.
NME reported yesterday morning that John Paul Jones and Jimmy Page got tired of waiting for Robert Plant to make up his mind about doing a new tour with Led Zeppelin and they're just going on without him. Considering how late to the game I am to one of the best bands ever, I cannot feel right in saying whether or not this must stand, but I know this certainly bothers me.
Maybe it's a matter of perspective, but at what is the art still pure from its source when the authors are missing? Is Led Zeppelin still Led Zeppelin if Bonzo's son is playing the drums and some other dude is doing all the singing? When it was 75% original band and things were kept in the family for the other 25%, the claim was still there. The one-off concert they did recently in London still rocked hard from what I heard. …
27. Jul. 2008, 21:22 von ShiverlandI had the wonderful privilege of seeing Tom Waits and Erykah Badu live in the space of one week.
Although, it's really by husband that's the Waits fan, I was impressed by the man himself in person. While we sat in the plushy comfy chairs of the Kongress Centrum in Prag, Mr. Waits embarked on an artistic journey through his repertoire, treating to us to a perfectly executed show of his known and lesser known tracks. I think my fave performance was Eyeball Kid - it was aptly accompanied by ingenious choreography by Mr. Waits. See it on Youtube to believe it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flCodH86EmM
Then yesterday, we travelled just over 50 km to the Jazz Fest Wiesen, primarily to see Erykah Badu while bypassing Al Jarreau, Omar, The Crusaders and Macy Gray.
Macy was the true revelation of the evening. What an energetic performance! Excellent crowd skills, she showed herself to be a true entertainer. She did some good covers of Creep and Que sera sera and also sampled No Woman, No Cry. …
2. Mär. 2007, 19:59 von tenderbranson692003, singer, songwriter Hank Ballard died from throat cancer. Wrote and recorded ‘The Twist,’ but it was only released on the B-side of a record. One year later, Chubby Checker debuted his own version of ‘The Twist’ on Dick Clark's Philadelphia television show. It topped the charts and launched a dance craze that prompted the creation of other Twist songs, including ‘Twist and Shout’ by the Isley Brothers and ‘Twistin' the Night Away’ by Sam Cooke.
1999, Dusty Springfield died after a long battle against cancer, aged 59. The British singer had her first UK hit single in 1963 with ‘I Only Want To Be With You’, which reached No.4, a 1966 UK No.1 & US No.4 single with 'You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me’ plus over 15 other UK Top 40 singles.
1991, French singer Serge Gainsbourg died. Famous for his 1969 UK No.1 duet with Jane Birkin on 'Je T'aime...Moi Non Plus.'
1960, After completing his national service and flying back to America…
13. Jan. 2007, 10:01 von Roverish1.) Why did you decide to take this quiz?
Track: Our House
Artist: Crosby, Stills & Nash
2.) Where will you meet your husband/wife?
Track: Guest List
Comments: I don't go to alot of parties.
3.) Where will you "hug" your wife/husband for the first time?
Track: Sealed with a kiss
Comments: Umm. Whatever.
4.) What is your secret dream?
Comments: That is just odd.
5.) What song will they be playing at the morgue when they'll perform your autopsy?
Track: Do You Realize??
Artist: The Flaming Lips
Comments: My itunes is bad at matching.
6.) Who will throw a party after you die?
Track: Engwish Bwudd
Artist: Man Man
Comments: That'll be a nice party.
7.) What song describes you when you're so drunk that you can't speak?
Track: Alone Together
Artist: Chet Baker
Comments: Yeah, this is cool.
8.) What will actually kill you?
Track: Cold White Christmas
Artist: Casiotone for the Painfully Alone
20. Dez. 2006, 0:12 von The-Real-Sky...Please turn on your magic beam, Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream.
* The Andrews Sisters
* Acoustic Guitar Summit
* Jamey Aebersold
* Chet Atkins
* Baldwin and the Whiffles
* Chuck Berry
* Roberto Carlos
* Blind Guardian
* Bess Bonnier
* Buckingham Banjos
* Max Bygraves
* Jim Coleman
* The Crusaders
* Rick Eldridge
* The Four Aces
* Marvin Gaye
* Golden Hammond
* Steve Grossman
* Mary Cleere Haran
* Bob Harris
* Emmylou Harris
* Ondrej Havelka
* Homer Haynes
* Al Hirt
* Bob Kames
* London Starlight Orchestra
* Magic Organ
* Jose Melis
* The Mills Brothers
* Vaughn Monroe
* Anita O'Day
* Les Paul and Mary Ford
* The Pfister Sisters
* Dewey Redman
* Linda Ronstadt
* Mary Stahl