23. Sep. 2010, 10:22 von veash
3. Okt. 2009, 8:40 von s7monTake ten bands/artists that should play at your show and determine their set lists:
- The first one plays 5 songs.
- The second one plays 5 songs.
- The third one plays 5 songs.
- The fourth one plays 5 songs.
- The fifth one plays 6 songs.
- The sixth one plays 7 songs.
- The seventh one plays 7 songs.
- The eighth one plays 7 songs.
- The ninth one plays 11 songs.
- The tenth one plays 14 songs, with a 2 song encore.
Caught in a Mosh
Got The Time
Any Place But Here
Leave This World Behind
Hordes of Chaos (A Necrologue for the Elite)
Against The Rest
Flag of Hate
System of a Down
Shame on a nigga
Roots Bloody Roots
Biotech Is Godzilla
Falling Away From Me
Beg for Me
Got the Life
12. Feb. 2009, 21:37 von crimsonrain158My Chemical Romance
House of Secrets
System of a Down
Old Soul Song
Stein um Stein
My Last Breath
The Dresden Dolls
Fall Out Boy
Thnks fr th Mmrs
What A Catch, Donnie
The Bird And The Worm
Blue and Yellow
Liar Liar (Burn In Hell)
2. Dez. 2007, 16:43 von KBIDirections: Put your Windows Media Player/Winamp/iPod on random, and write down the songs that come up. No cheating!
How does the world see me?
Song: Mr. Jack
Artist: System of a Down
Comment: As a guy..who hates those fucking pigs? ..Yeah? Ok? Sure. XD
Will I have a happy life?
Song: Just Stop
Comment: So am I going to feel deprived of something but be confident enough to be the best in the world?
What do my friends really think of me?
Artist: Green Day
Comment: Well...the first one for those who don't know..means "Fuck Off and Die." Ouch. As for the hidden track..It's stalker-ish. X_x
Do people secretly lust after me?
Song: Buried Alive
Artist: Dropkick Murphys
Comment: Necrophiliac? or do they just lust me..in the wrong ways? Do I really know what to right here? No.
How can I make myself happy?
Artist: System of a Down
Comment: Not a very comforting song for this question..
Someone kick me out of my I hate these thoughts I can't deny..?
3. Jan. 2007, 14:27 von empty133701 - Placebo (697 Plays)
First song ever heard: Special K
Fell In Love With: The Bitter End
Favourite Album: Black Market Music
Current Favourite: Running Up That Hill
02 - Tool (671 Plays)
First song ever heard: Vicarious
Fell In Love With: Vicarious
Favourite Album: 10,000 Days
Current Favourite: Forty Six & 2
03 - Slut (493 Plays)
First song ever heard: Easy To Love
Fell In Love With: Easy To Love
Favourite Album: Nothing Will Go Wrong
Current Favourite: Kanonen Song
04 - Queens of the Stone Age (480 Plays)
First song ever heard: No One Knows
Fell In Love With: Little Sister
Favourite Album: Songs for the Deaf
Current Favourite: A Song for the Dead
05 - KoЯn (393 Plays)
First song ever heard: Here to Stay
Fell In Love With: Here to Stay
Favourite Album: Untouchables
Current Favourite: -
06 - Billy Talent (340 Plays)
First song ever heard: Nothing to Lose
Fell In Love With: River Below
Favourite Album: Billy Talent
24. Nov. 2006, 4:32 von SeefuSefirosuLast.fm. Never seen anything like it. Loving it. I love the diversity of music.... I usually listen to LimeWire's player... so it's what I download... which is pretty much rock and metal. Very little diversity even in that, I've found. I'm listening to many rock artists on Last.fm, but they're not what I normally listen to, so I'm enjoying it.
Rammstein owns all, I've found, as does Sepultura, Powerman 5000, Blind Guardian and Mr. Jack. I'm gonna surf the net and listen to more music. Cya.
26. Apr. 2006, 22:54 von Carali
2. Sep. 2005, 18:55 von eightiesSpandexSo as time goes on and I keep on living, school is sneaking up on me, my parents are busy with getting my sister's room completed, I haven't had much time to sit and listen to music for hours on end. I've been playing the Sims and has had my winamp on shuffle.
I'm getting deeper into The White Stripes. I read a Rolling Stone article on them earlier.
The Smiths aren't necessarily out of the picture, and I can't see them leaving my chart for a long time, but I've certainly been listening to other music for the past week. Nothing bad.
I really don't want to go back to school.
Songs enjoyed this week:
Killing me softly
Summer's Almost Gone