2. Nov. 2006, 2:22 von paukaakuap
19. Okt. 2006, 2:03 von thoseguiltyeyesBamboozle Left last weekend was amazing. This lyrics game is based on some of the bands that played at it.
1. So if you'll sit and stay and talk with me a while, I'lll tell you to hold on to this scene as it passes us by.
- Tenth Street
2. And if your tired heart, it dances from exchanging second glances, please don't hesitate to put this letter down.
- gentleman of promise
3. I've come to accept the fact from my head: I'm lost and alone in this life that I've led.
- Can't Hold Back
4. Xanex does nothing more but calm the sleeping thrill.
- I Changed My Name
5. I'll write your name across the wall with all the blood that spills from my heart.
- Broken Glass Syndrome
6. Remember all the times you let me walk you to class? You would kiss my cheek; I'd never have to ask.
- Bonnie Taylor Shakedown...2K1
7. And when things get too hot, you've got me to blame for every fire that breaks out in every lover's name.
- Running from Lions
8. Light breaks underneath a heavy door and I try to keep myself awake.
14. Jun. 2006, 23:18 von b1ackrosesI wanted to journal when I hit 10,000 and 20,000, but I missed both of those because of last.fm being screwy. So I think I'll celebrate hitting 25,000, then try to catch it again at 30,000. :)
And my 25,000th song was... Feel It. hehe. God I love that song. :P 24,999 was You're The One, and 25,001 was Bamf. Hahaha. :D
Oh, and I really wish my overalls would update. It's Wednesday... *sigh*
3. Mai. 2006, 18:27 von b1ackroses1. Bright Eyes (55 plays)
--What can I say? I love Bright Eyes. Conor is the coolest person ever. Oh, and I just found out that "Lover I Don't Have to Love" is "original Queer as Folk music". It's in episode 510, I think. *giggles to death*
2. Clay Aiken (34 plays)
--I love Clay. He finally told us about his upcoming cd... It's gonna be covers! I guess he doesn't want to have a real career. What the fuck, Clay? Oh well. I'm sure I'll be first in line to buy it.
3. Sugarcult (24 plays)
--I've gotten into them a lot more lately. I looove "You're the One".
4. Jonathan Larson (21 plays)
--He'll be back at the top before long. :)
5. Enrique Iglesias (16 plays)
--I love him. :D
5. The Academy Is... (16 plays)
--You know, sometimes you're just like... hey, I wanna listen to TAI! And there they are.
7. Panic! at the Disco (15 plays)
--And then there are times when you think, hey, I wanna listen to Panic!.
8. Keane (14 plays)