21. Okt. 2009, 14:23 von TenebraeVision
4. Feb. 2009, 22:41 von b-s-v04.02.09
Terrorfakt - The Unknown (Edgey Remix)
pr0metheus buRning - Negative Insulin
Mute. - Victim By Design
Epidemia - La Muerte (Todesfall Mix by Autoclav1.1)
Broken Fabiola - When She Left
Mika Vainio & Chicks On Speed - Flame On
Access to Arasaka - Nostromo
Sincere Trade - Edge Of Ruin
Echorausch - Sens
Document 3 - In Motion
Synth-Etik - Exobiological
Hezzel - Your Name Is Love
Terrorfakt - Damage
Kaebin Yield - Polymorph
Edgey - I Become
Epidemia - Phylomenescus Cerberus (Severed Mix by C/A/T)
Kaebin Yield - The Reconfigured Capsid
Vuxnut - My Sex Appeal (Kick The Pussy Mix)
Sincere Trade - Return To The Mean
glaxprism - Dusted
Totakeke - Dead Set On Living
Echorausch - Velocity
Diode Fetish - Do Chel Denmha (Instrumental Version)
Marching Dynamics - Confederate
Antigen Shift - Butoh
Mara's Torment - Invitations And Seductions (Version)
Hazing Ritual - It Isn't Pretty...
synapscape - Purge
Antechamber - Abraisive Vision
Unitus - Bonding Over Pharmaceuticals
26. Mai. 2008, 11:49 von per_automatikKombinat Piece : [Lament Configuration[/ (Score = 1.08)
Wehet ihr Fahnen - Viktoria : [Leger des Heils[/ (Score = 1.06)
Pieces : [Cenotype[/ (Score = 1.01)
Dark Day (The Breakdown) : [Pain Station[/ (Score = 1)
Unicorns, Kittens &Amp; Shit : [Caustic[/ (Score = 1)
Schmerzensschreie : [ColdWorld[/ (Score = 1)
The Future of Speech : [Katatonia[/ (Score = 1)
Reigen : [Nebelung[/99)
Love Through Vaseline : [Spiritual Front[/98)
The Hawk : [Sonne Hagal[/93)
Riot Squad : [The Peoples Republic Of Europe[/89)
The Wine That Flows : [Backworld[/86)
Das Letzte Lied : [Sonne Hagal[/86)
Deutsche Sonnwend : [Darkwood[/85)
Low Secret Dreams : [Eva|3[/83)
hoerne : [Werkraum[/83)
La Isla de Barro : [Ô Paradis[/82)
Drag Show Gone Wrong : [Caustic[/82)
horizon : [Lux Interna[/82)
Dark Day (Self Destruct) : [Pain Station[/79)
Sudden Closure : [A Challenge of Honour[/79)
The Voyage (Canto I) : [Blood Axis[/76)
5. Jan. 2008, 16:48 von placidAs somebody said, "no more screwing around", here's my attempt to establish some kind of a sketch of my musical preferences for the past 2007 year. Like my previous annual best of, i took a day to describe my musical wanderings. Before i start this post i was afraid that there's nothing special about the music, the last twelve months. As i started overturning my collection and previous charts, i can conclude that 2007 was a strange musical year, because I've noticed some shifts in my taste. Maybe because I realized that the IDM is dead and i have to stop listening to the new crap labeled like this. Or at least i'll use "electronic" instead of "idm" when i talk about that music. I'm sick of explaining almost every time when i use that acronym what does it mean, and when I cite some artists, to see only eyes wide open. 2007 was interesting also because of two phenomenas in the musical industry - the self releases of Radiohead and Saul Williams. I suppose that you know the story. …
28. Dez. 2007, 3:57 von cerebral_itchmusical grades this year
Alasehir - The Stone Sentinels
Baikal - Baikal
Heliocentrics - Out There [Now-Again]
Sixtoo - Jackals and Vipers in Envy of Man
Alva Noto - Xerrox Vol. 1 [Raster-Noton]
Pluramon - The Monstrous Surplus
Stars of the Lid - And Their Refinement of the Decline
Vladislav Delay - Whistleblower
Christ - Blue Shift Emissions
Christopher Willits - Plants and Hearts [Room40]
Deadbeat - Journeyman's Annual [~Scape]
Dinosaur Jr - Beyond
Disrupt - Foundation Bit
People Press Play - People Press Play
M83 - Digital Shades Vol. 1
Odd Nosdam - This is my Element soundtrack
Peter Broderick - Retreat/Release
Yesterday's New Quintet - Yesterday's Universe
Amon Tobin - Foley Room
David Lynch - Inland Empire soundtrack
Eliot Lipp - City Synthesis
Gareth Hardwick - Aurora
Luke Vibert - Chicago, Detroit, Redruth
Nimoy - Untitled
Nomadic - Trek 19 [Touchin' Bass]
Rafael Anton Irisarri - Daydreaming
25. Nov. 2007, 14:05 von Wired_NWell it's that time of year that I should start gathering my thoughts about the annual top-ten.
Is it just my idea or this thing is getting more difficult each year?
Well this year's nominations are way too many.
I'll start writing them down, it would be easier for me to remember them that way.
But because my memory is way too short, if anyone has any suggestions feel free to tell.
It would be a great help for me :-)
The nominees so far are:
5F-X The Xenomorphians/Your Friendly Invasion
Aaron Spectre Lost Tracks
Ab Ovo Mouvements
Ah Cama-Sotz Dead Cities
Amon Tobin Foley Room
Bad Sector Dolmen Factory
Cervello Elettronico Negate The Instigator
CTRLer This Is Hardcore!
DJ Hidden The Later After
Institution D.O.L. Instructions For Modern Weakniks
Proem A Permanent Solution
Rotator Choose Your Poison
Submerged Stars Lights The End
substanz-t Beyond E
15. Jul. 2007, 18:22 von JazzmanstereoeMusic subscription kicked in for July...
Couldn't help but get more Bloc Party b-sides. Also, I ripped my Silent Alarm CD (I finally got a new (removable) hard drive, so I've got the space to start ripping my CD collection.)
I should get more, but I donwloaded another Malaria! track, Kaltes klares Wasser.
Got another Simian Mobile Disco track.
The Flashbulb Flexing Habitual
eMusic only has the bonus disc from the new Zombie Girl album. I downloaded Jesus Was A Zombie (MORTIIS Version)
I'm slowly completing Sincere Trade's latest CD.
With Bloodstock getting ever closer, I downloaded some more tracks by Dark Tranquillity, Legion of the Damned, Scar Symmetry and Exploder.
Six Seconds on All Sides
Got a bit more of Krak Attack
Enduser, DJ Mutamassik
Lynx and Ram. Plan of Attack. Awesome.
Plastic Little, Ra, Regenerator, Servants of the Apocalyptic Goat Rave, Submerged, Synthamesk
13. Jul. 2007, 8:03 von placidupdate - click here
a mix inspired by the situation i'm living in right now. in total incertitude i can rely only on myself. no quality control for this release. however i hope you'll like it.
click on the image for full details
here's a tracklisting*
(00:00) Sincere Trade - Forsas
(06:01) Hecq - Virgil
(11:56) Another Electronic Musician - These Given (in)
(13:31) Lusine - Rust
(16:29) Another Electronic Musician - These Given (out)
(17:53) Proem - Sleep is for lunch
(22:40) Legiac - Faex decimate (Arovane - AMX)
(27:00) Blamstrain - Blamstrain (Gridlock remix)
(30:29) Loess - Visger
(34:57) Stendeck - Cold vapour smoke was coming from his mouth
(37:58) Senking - Great day
(41:20) Deaf Center - Dial (Helios remix)
(46:13) Wes Willenbring - Aperture
(48:15) Loscil - Le plongeur
(53:50) Terre's neu wuss fusion (Terre Thaemlitz) - Love on a real train (Risky business)
9. Jul. 2007, 11:50 von JazzmanstereoSince I got paid on Friday I've baught 2 big ol' booster packs over at eMusic.
I started off on a metal kick with a few tracks from Iced Earth and Atheist. Never really listened to much IE before. Atheist I'm a bit more familiar with though.
Picked up a couple of classic Therapy? tracks and a track by Busdriver[/track]. Never listened to Busdriver before, but I think I'll be picking up more.
I then focused on getting a few sample tracks from 2007 releases, most of which I'll be getting more from. Legion of the Damned who seem to be getting the most plays, Mithras, Onslaught, Redemption, Dalek, Requiem, The Fucking Champs, Metalium, Woe Of Tyrants and Edenbridge, though I think that's from a re-release.
I also downloaded the new King Diamond album in full. It's rather good.
I also picked up tracks by Pyramaze, Kamelot and [artist]Firewind[/track]. I love Kamelots The Black Halo album, so I figure it was about time I had a legitimate copy. …
14. Mai. 2007, 23:43 von purplevelvetjust found out the actual dates for the maschinenfest weekend this year: 12-14 October 07.
however, the website won't tell us any more than that for now... so we can all wildly speculate: who will play???
i'm having some hopes here for Ah Cama-Sotz, pleeeease, dr blood, if you are reading this, put my request in, hahahah!!! ;D
well, another favourite artist of mine i really would love to see is Sincere Trade, well, just take a look at my play lists and charts and you got an idea of my obsession here!!!
ok, here are a few more names i can think of: (in no particular order)
Sonar *seen live before
Servants of the Apocalyptic Goat Rave
Keef Baker *seen live before
well, that is only the start of a list, mostly based on my personal 'wish list' of artists i really want to see live.... (most of them i have not seen before...) i think i will easily add more names later on.