12. Jun. 2008, 12:28 von hdsander
27. Mär. 2008, 22:49 von haifisherTake ten bands/artists that should play at your show and determine their set lists:
- The first one plays 5 songs.
- The second one plays 5 songs.
- The third one plays 5 songs.
- The fourth one plays 5 songs.
- The fifth one plays 6 songs.
- The sixth one plays 7 songs.
- The seventh one plays 7 songs.
- The eighth one plays 7 songs.
- The ninth one plays 11 songs.
- The tenth one plays 14 songs, with a 2 song encore.
First Band: Kettcar
1) Landungsbrücken raus
2) Im Taxi weinen
4) 48 Stunden
Second Band: Richard Ashcroft & The Verve
2) New York
3) Lucky Man
4) Bitter Sweet Symphony
5) Break The Night With Colour
Third Band: Franz Ferdinand
1) This Fire
2) Take Me Out
4) The Fallen
5) Walk Away
Fourth Band: Travis
1) Big Chair
2) Selfish Jean
4) Flowers In The Windows
5) Why Does It Always Rain on Me?
Fifth Band: Royseven
11. Feb. 2008, 11:04 von verdena
4. Feb. 2008, 14:04 von verdena
29. Jan. 2008, 11:16 von verdena
21. Jan. 2008, 17:15 von verdena
14. Jan. 2008, 17:22 von verdena
10. Jan. 2008, 23:11 von verdena
4. Jan. 2008, 19:03 von mcos
4. Jan. 2008, 7:05 von patrickdsWell, it's that time of year again. Time for the list of the best albums of 2007. I have never done any such list. Not for music, nor anything else. So be gentle.
As far as music was concerned, 2007 did not impress me much. I discovered a lot of great music in 2007, but most of it was not made in 2007. So I will exclude those albums for this list. Most of the music released in 2007 that I was looking forward to was really pretty medicore in the grand scheme of things. The things that I did like, were not anything really note-worthy. So this was a tough list to compile. But I digress. Let's just get on to the albums.
Best newly-discovered music:
Wir sind Helden - Soundso
favorite tracks: Stiller, The Geek (Shall Inherit), Kaputt, Labyrinth
An old high school friend had moved to Germany a few years ago and he was about to come visit Florida for a bit, so we decided to meet up. He told me about Wir sind Helden, and I decided to check them out. They had just released a new album in 2007, so I gave it a listen. …