2. Jul. 2011, 20:19 von Deaf_Mute_Kids
26. Apr. 2011, 21:20 von take_back84Post your top fifteen bands/artists, the first song you heard of theirs, the song that made you fall in love, and your current favourite.
1.A Day to Remember
First Song: The Plot to Bomb the Panhandle
Fall In Love:Monument
Current Fav:Over My Head(Cable Car)/Mr Highway's Thinking About The End
First Song:Bite To Break Skin
Fall In Love:The Priest and the Matador
Current Fav:Hold On
First Song: Red Dress
Fall In Love: Amity
Current Fav:Of Sound And Fury
4.A Skylit Drive
First Song:Those Cannons Could Sink a Ship
Fall In Love: Those Cannons Could Sink a Ship
Current Fav:400 Ft. Robots
5.Funeral for a Friend
First Song:Escape Artists Never Die
Fall In Love:Escape Artists Never Die
Current Fav:Welcome Home Armageddon
First Song:Murder in the Make-Believe Ballroom
Fall In Love:I'm a Riot?You're a Fucking Riot!
Current Fav:The Last Goodbye/ The Storm
7.Fall Out Boy
First Song:Sugar,We're Going Down
17. Sep. 2010, 16:41 von maryann182just let Senses Fail songs do the screaming for me
:::: Bite To Break Skin
:::: You're Cute When You Scream
:::: Stretch Your Legs to Coffin Length
:::: Martini Kiss
:::: Calling All Cars
:::: All The Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues
:::: Family Tradition
:::: Every Day Is A Struggle
:::: Lungs Like Gallows
:::: Choke On This
4. Mär. 2010, 7:35 von thebrewer9Post your top fifteen bands/artists, the first song you heard of theirs, the song that made you fall in love, and your current favorite.
TOP 15 FAVORITE BANDS LISTED BY TRACK TOTALS ON LAST.FM:
First Song: Seven Years
Fell in love with? Translating the Name
Current Favorite: I Can Tell
First Song: Dancing for Rain
Fell in love with? Life Less Frightening
Current Favorite: Dancing for Rain
First Song: Make Tonight
Fell in love with? Make Tonight
Current Favorite: Breathe Underwater
From Autumn To Ashes
First Song: Sugar Wolf
Fell in love with? Deth Kult Social Club
Current Favorite: All I Taste Today Is What's Her Name
Boys Night Out
First Song: Medicating
Fell in love with? The First Time It Shouldn't Taste Like Blood
Current Favorite: Recovering
First Song: Tie Her Down
Fell in love with? Buried A Lie
Current Favorite: Bite To Break Skin
Every Time I Die
First Song: Floater
2. Jun. 2009, 4:22 von redleviathan69
7. Mär. 2009, 22:18 von DanielKeatesRecommended Songs (sorted by most recommended songs)
Letters To You : Finch (Score = 193.52)
Note To Self : From First to Last (Score = 177.31)
Buried A Lie : Senses Fail (Score = 168.36)
Car Underwater : Armor for Sleep (Score = 167.7)
The Kill : 30 Seconds to Mars (Score = 167.65)
Ohio Is For Lovers : Hawthorne Heights (Score = 164.87)
Pain : Jimmy Eat World (Score = 156.35)
The Truth About Heaven : Armor for Sleep (Score = 153.42)
Bury Your Head : Saosin (Score = 152.67)
The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows : Brand New (Score = 149.68)
Hands Down : Dashboard Confessional (Score = 143.86)
Move Along : The All-American Rejects (Score = 137.03)
Everything Is Alright : Motion City Soundtrack (Score = 136.31)
Ocean Avenue : Yellowcard (Score = 134.9)
The Artist In The Ambulance : Thrice (Score = 131.81)
Stare At The Sun : Thrice (Score = 131.43)
Never Take Friendship Personal : Anberlin (Score = 130.66)
5. Jul. 2008, 14:08 von Mr-GavIt's been quite some time since my last, or rather first (depending on how you want to look at it) journal entry, so I thought I'd randomise this by shuffling my playlist and posting the results in a journal entry. Yes, I know. Unoriginal. But hey, it's either this or spending your time reading some fat girls blog while she complains how she can't lose weight and she sits and asks why, while sitting eating a bowl of Carte D'or.
Anyway, jump to the chase and time to press play.
1) Hawthorne Heights - The Transition
Comment: Actually, this is a good start. One of my favourites from HH.
2) Rise Against - My Life Inside Your Heart
Comment: Heh. It's the only track I have from The Unraveling on my computer.
3)The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel
Comment: Oh. I love this track and I love The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. This has got to be one of my overall favourites.
4) Paramore - Emergency
Comment: Gotta admit that this shuffling playlist is sweet, as this is one of most loved Paramore tracks. …
3. Feb. 2008, 0:20 von xxthsxxe01. Why did you decide to take this quiz?
Artist: Jack's Mannequin
Comments: Because surveys make everything better.
02. Where will you meet your husband/wife?
Track: Watch the Sky
Artist: Something Corporate
Comments: Yes, my spouse shall fall from the sky.
03. Where will you "hug" your wife/husband for the first time?
Track: A Love Affair With Distance
Comments: There for it shall just be a hug and not a "hug". :P
04. What is your secret dream?
Track: Dreaming of You
Artist: The Coral
Comments: What a lovely dream.
05. What song will they be playing at the morgue when they'll perform your autopsy?
Track: As You Sleep
Artist: Something Corporate
Comments: That...changes the meaning of an otherwise beautiful love song completely. :/
06. Who will throw a party after you die?
Track: The B-List
Artist: The Starting Line
Comments: Because they would be jealous of my A-listerness.
18. Aug. 2006, 9:44 von thoseguiltyeyes1. Look up; the stars are fading and I am still here waiting to see you again, be with you, my friend.
- On Top Of The World
2. I cared a little but you wouldn't believe.
3. Night after night, lift me up as high as the clouds that won the sky.
- Poetically Pathetic
4. I thought I could keep it better together, forever in debt to each other.
- What It Meant To Be Clean
5. And as they as strolled along, my heart broke out in song from all the things and the thoughts and assumptions that I had wrong.
- Never Knew
6. The way that we play has such confrontation and guilt by association.
- Don't Be So Hard
7. My swan song will be like a bullet laced in anger as the razor cuts the soft spot on your heel.
- Bite To Break Skin
8. Another day, another worry breaks right through and indecision bleeds me dry.
- Hands On Deck
9. All I wanted was your time cause I know you got an answer set aside.
10. I know you get what you get: you get what you deserve.
11. It's not gossip if it's the truth. I'm sick of always writing songs for you to slit your wrists to.
27. Jun. 2006, 23:33 von andhearts418My Top 10 at the moment
2) Good Charlotte
3) The Starting Line
4) Green Day
5) Hawthorne Heights
7) Simple Plan
8) Dashboard Confessional
9) Senses Fail
What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Uh, no clue. The first I can remember is Saying Goodbye
What is your favorite album of 2?
The Young and the Hopeless
What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
Uh, no clue. But I randomly find myself singing, "I'm outside your window with my radio."
How many times have you seen 4 live?
What is your favorite song by 7?
Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
I'm sure there is one, but I can't think of any...
What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
Life. Hope. Truth. Trust. Faith. Pride. Love. Lust. Pain. Hate. Lies. Guilt. Laugh. Cry. Live. Die.
What is your favorite song by 9?
Uh, Bite To Break Skin
How did you get into 3?
I remember seeing one of their old videos on ATR a long time ago…