1. Okt. 2008, 16:01 von fakehead
4. Aug. 2007, 9:42 von jet-setter- Put your music player on shuffle
- List the first 15 artists that play
- Fill out the first song you heard by them, the song that made you like them, and your current favorite
1. Neutral Milk Hotel
First - Two Headed Boy, most likely.
Love - Holland, 1945
Current - It'll always be The Fool. I love it.
2. Belle and Sebastian
First - I honestly have no idea. I guess If She Wants Me.
Love - I'm a Cuckoo. Awesome.
Current - Another Sunny Day. I forgot how good it is.
3. Keane. Funny how this shuffled on - NOT.
First - I've already tagged it way too many times.
Love - You know what it is.
Current - Allemande. Again, forgot how good it was.
4. Maroon 5. Oh crap.
First - Harder to Breathe, of course.
Love - The same. Ugh.
Current - Sunday Morning. It's okay.
5. The Killers
First - Somebody Told Me, like many others.
Love - Same as above.
Current - Everything Will Be Alright. It shuffled on today. I do enjoy it.
6. Red Hot Chili Peppers
First - Probably Under the Bridge or something.
5. Apr. 2007, 16:24 von dmaleus
1. Apr. 2007, 23:10 von flyingcheerioApril Fools
And hey, it is April Fool's day. And last.fm isn't showing it yet, well then.
25. Feb. 2007, 16:29 von AsarieloDespués de organizar mi biblioteca, crear nuevas listas, poner en cuarentena algunos artistas y descubrir otros, me quedo con que mi trauma de la semana fue la combinación entre Andrew Bird, que me recuerda a una mezcla entre el sonido de Sufjan Stevens, la voz de Rufus Wainwright y la apariencia de Yann Tiersen cuando se arma con su violín / Angels Of Venice, con quienes acosé a slsk hasta que conseguí toda su discografía excepto el Sanctus que todavía me queda / Beirut, el jovencito Condon (así se apellida xP) debe sacar ya su segundo album porque el único hasta la fecha ya me supo a poco / Belle and Sebastian, nunca pensé que entrarían en mi lista, pero suena demasiado bonito y.y / Madeleine Peyroux, mi 'desaparecida' diosa del jazz / My Brightest Diamond, apenas la descubrí esta semana por casualidad, pero ya se ganó incluso su lugar en mi avatar / Voltaire, LA voz masculina / Yann Tiersen :dios:. Y por ahí tuve un momento fanboy con Landon Pigg, no imaginarán por qué 8-)
Y para terminar:
16. Feb. 2007, 1:16 von nosyparkerList 10 musical artists that you like:
1. Tori Amos
2. The White Stripes
3. The Smashing Pumpkins
4. The Violent Femmes
5. The Pixies
7. Rufus Wainwright
9. Fiona Apple
10. The Beastie Boys
What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Probably Shiny Happy People or Radio Song when my mom first bought Out of Time and played it non-stop (ca. 1990 or so).
What is your favorite song by 8?
THAT IS SO HARD. Express Yourself? Vogue? Cherish? Like a Prayer? Ray of Light? I can't possibly pick just one, but all of those are up there. I've also really come to love Oh, Father.
What is your favorite lyric of 9?
It's a tossup between a few, because she's such a fucking amazing lyricist:
And if it gets too late, for me to wait
For you to find you love me, and tell me so
It's ok, don't need to say it
If there was a better way to go then it would find me
I can't help it, the road just rolls out behind me
10. Sep. 2006, 23:21 von emeche07Summer of '06 Mix.
The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song (With All Your Power)
Step Into My Office, Baby
Ready When You Are
Mr Blue Sky
I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon to Your Star
Hold Me Now
Handle With Care
Bucky Done Gun
1. Mai. 2006, 5:20 von dmaleus
2. Apr. 2006, 5:36 von korexRadiohead sucks.
A message: Stop riding the "Creep" wave. We get it, your song was a hit. After that, you should have faded away like a one hit wonder, before you made ten years' worth of droning, crappy music.
I mean, are you kidding me, Thom Yorke? I could strangle a puppy and it would sound better than his whining. Every song is so sad and boring. Gosh, how could anyone listen to this crap? Maybe if you wanted to sit around at home on a Saturday night and cry yourself to sleep because you have no friends. There's a reason why people like Ashlee Simpson and Hilary Duff have record deals: They can sing, and everyone knows it. Their live performances have always been spotless. On a different note, how about Radiohead's lyrics? "I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo, I don't belong here". You hate yourself, how trendy. Now I think it's about time that depression manifested itself into a physical act. Start spelling out fruit in your songs, and then we'll be talking genius.
17. Mär. 2006, 17:59 von sparklefaerieName your top 10 most played bands on Last.fm:
1 Garbage (1293)
2 Darren Hayes (1180)
3 Placebo (678)
4 Rufus Wainwright (564)
5 Sneaker Pimps (510)
6 Muse (489)
7 Straylight Run (444)
8 The Decemberists (441)
9 The Dresden Dolls (429)
10 Savage Garden (428)
Now answer the questions according to the numbers:
What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
What is your favourite album of 2?
The Tension And The Spark
What is your favourite lyric that 4 has sung?
oh what a shame that your pockets did bleed on St. Valentines...# (April Fools')
love is not a victory march, it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah...# (Hallelujah)
i don't want somebody to love me just give me sex whenever i want it...# (Instant Pleasure)
How many times have you seen 5 live?
What is your favorite song by 7?
Uhm. Existentialism On Prom Night or Big Shot (Hands in the Sky), probably.
What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Man, Savage Garden? Everything's a good memory of them.