5. Dez. 2012, 15:27 von Erkan-Yilmaz
16. Feb. 2010, 11:49 von mayotizedRecommended Songs (sorted by most recommended songs)
We Built This City : Starship (Score = 99.34)
The Boys Of Summer : Don Henley (Score = 97.08)
Missing You : John Waite (Score = 72.11)
Africa : Toto (Score = 61.71)
Dust in the Wind : Kansas (Score = 58.33)
ROLL ME AWAY : Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band (Score = 55.33)
Right Here Waiting : Richard Marx (Score = 54.2)
Cold as Ice : Foreigner (Score = 46.58)
Take It on the Run : REO Speedwagon (Score = 46.42)
I Want to Know What Love Is : Foreigner (Score = 45.88)
Over My Shoulder : Mike & The Mechanics (Score = 45.47)
When I See You Smile : Bad English (Score = 44.15)
Hungry Eyes : Eric Carmen (Score = 43.02)
Foolish Heart : Steve Perry (Score = 39.46)
Juke Box Hero : Foreigner (Score = 37.78)
Ride Like The Wind : Christopher Cross (Score = 36.66)
All by Myself : Eric Carmen (Score = 35.79)
No Explanation : Peter Cetera (Score = 34.57)
28. Dez. 2009, 20:43 von Chug-A-Lug
18. Okt. 2007, 17:20 von maplejetPreviously, you saw me rating the songs that came on Metallica's Top Listeners Radio (Part 1 and Part II). Now, I try out the alternative metal outfit from Chicago to see what I get. Like the last time, I will scrobble and listen to all the songs that comes in its entirety, and I will not remove them from my profile regardless if they're great or not. So here we go
Korn - Right Now (nu metal, alternative metal)
We start things off with a live track from Korn...starts with a lengthy drumming before the guitars kick in. Crazy-ass track...but what's even more crazier (and maybe disturbinger <LOL, I MADE UP A WORD>)...IS THE VIDEO:
Audioslave - Jewel Of The Summertime (alternative rock, hard rock)
I still prefer the work from Rage Against the Machine and Soundgarden better, but you got to love Morello's work on the solo riff midway through the song. Decent rock song, but not really one of the best. 8.8/10
12. Aug. 2007, 18:07 von cheesesI sure hope not, since it's made by Microsoft and it offers to delete the contents of my thumb drive every time I put it in and it's constantly trying to get me to sign up for Urge or buy albums I already own, but what are my alternatives?
I've dealt with the horrors of ripping CDs and moving them into a carefully-organized megadirectory that inevitably deteriorates with time. WMP is nice enough to have a built-in ripper which is conveniently located on its own tab and which helpfully spits out the disc when it's done, and all my mp3s get dumped into a folder I will never have to look at or worry about the structure of. I also like organizing the library by the 'album artist' tag instead of the 'artist' tag (don't think Winamp will do that?), and the built-in tag editor, and lots of other things.
Of course I know all lot of you out there will tell me I surely don't need a Micro$oft product when I just use _____ to rip my discs and ______ to play the music and oh _______ is…
5. Aug. 2007, 0:40 von cheesesIt's quite simple: either you think this montage from Rocky IV is awesome, or you are a communist.
We'll never forget you, Apollo!
24. Mai. 2006, 7:19 von VamiStolen from http://www.last.fm/user/mrodizzle/:
Put your music thingie on shuffle, and voila:
Good Golly Miss Molly
Rock'n'roll party, people having fun, me sitting and drinking.
Waking up with a heavy hangover, staring at my empty bottle.
She said she loved me... but she lied...
Falling in love:
I'm falling in love with a rock 'n' roll star...
Hail and Kill
My opponent dies in a battle, I'm killing him with my emerald sword.
Louisiana Woman Mississippi Man
She lived too far away from me, we split...
Getting back together:
My Special Prayer
I've been praying for so long and finally God let us be together again.
For a Little While
It is... for a little while...
The River of Life
Too much thinking about my life led me to mental breakdown...