23. Sep. 2010, 10:22 von veash
13. Sep. 2010, 16:04 von Pryde
30. Apr. 2007, 19:49 von bladeneyWow, one year has passed since my last depressed may playlist. A lot of shit happened meanwhile. Time to think about it. But, first of all, pity myself and cry to get over it. This year I am a fool for my former favourite German rap songs. It's so damn nostalgical to listen to them again. I was so damn young and my friends too. Everything was possible and I just could go outside, stand on a wall and scream against the wind. Noone would care, as they thought "Hey, they are young and crazy."
God, what a time I had. I wish I was there again, playing basketball a whole day long, flirting some boys, partying with my best friend. Now she's dead. My memories polarize, they fade, they blur. Damn. I can't forget her.
My stomach aches, my head's spinning...
It contains a lot hiphop/rap-songs as I'm so nostalgic atm... So don't be shocked ^^...
Ich mußte auf hart erfahren, daß wir in nem geizigen Land leben,
viele wollten mir nicht mal nen Blick schenken oder ne Hand geben.
2. Dez. 2006, 1:10 von clockworkcookieI kept listening to people saying that Rammstein has turned into something new, that's very soft when compared to the old "heavier" Rammstein. I even read this one review at Amazon.com, that said Rammstein should split up after Rosenrot - not because the album is bad, but because the band was becoming way too soft to please their fans.
Well, with the recent release of Völkerball, I've been listening to Rammstein a lot more than usual, and I think I have some right to dispute this argument. After all, I've known this band since the Mutter tour on 2001, when I first saw them live and became addicted, and I have a lot of recordings from them, albums, EPs, dvds, etc. I think I have some legitimacy, as a more or less older fan, to say this.
First of all, the obvious - I don't think that neither Reise, Reise nor Rosenrot are inferior than older Rammstein records. They're very diferent, that I admit. What sets them apart is mainly that the songs are a lot more creative and experimental; when Mutter…
20. Sep. 2006, 4:29 von DethmerchantStep 1: Open up whatever MP3 program you use and add every song in your collection.
Step 2: Put it on random.
Step 3: Post the first line from the first 25! songs that play, no matter how embarassing the song.
Step 4: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 5: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 6: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1. It's easier not to be wiseI Alone
2. Majesty/Faithful meThe Grand Conjuration
3. You thought the leaden winter would bring you down foreverTales of Brave Ulysses
4. Watch it blow my mind
5. Life, it seems, will fade awayFade to Black
6. Panic on the streets of LondonPanic
7. (Fire!) the fire is more right than my eyes
8. Came in from a rainy Thursday on the avenue
9. There's a change in pace
10. I see the pestilence outside my window
11. You're the fuel to the fireNaked Sunday
12. Loose-hearted lady -- sleepy was she
1. Aug. 2006, 14:06 von JakubiskoWhy did you decide to take this quiz?
Song: The Big Afraid
Comment: You're not gonna hurt me, aren't you?!
Where will you meet your wife?
Song: Né Dans La Rue
Comment: Well...my girlfriend's not born on the street...pity :(
Where will you fuck your wife/husband for the first time?
Song: Sleeping In
Comment: Where the f...?
What is your secret dream?
Comment: Oh yeah I've always said it's much better than delta...
What song will they be playing at the morgue when they'll perform your autopsy?
Comment: Oooh, my way!
Who will throw a party after you die?
Song: If She Wants Me
Comment: Who's dumb...me, or the quiz?
What song describes you when you're so drunk that you can't speak?
Comment: LOL perhaps I'm agressive..well I don't think so.
What will actually kill you?
Song: Public Image
Comment: Oh and I tried to look so nice...:(
Who will be your slave?
Song: Body To Body
16. Mai. 2006, 14:39 von diarrehampusMorgenstern is a fucking good song.
Till Lindemann got an wonderful voice :D
23. Mär. 2006, 5:06 von superdedooperboThe following is a compiled list of every CD that is ripped onto my computer. Each album is organized by Artist, Album Title, Album Genre(s) (the first genre listed is the genre I feel that the album falls into the most, followed in descending order by any other genre(s) I felt the album fit into), Number of Discs, Number of Tracks, Track Listing, and Stand-Out Track (keep in mind that choosing just one track as a Stand-Out Track from most albums was extremely difficult.) Albums in Italics are albums that are ripped onto my computer but that I don't own an actual copy of. I'll update this list whenever I get new CDs and rip them to my computer.
3/5/06: Added Roadrunner United - The All-Star Sessions
3/19/06: Added Darkened By Reason - 28-Hour Standoff (EP), Glass Bottom Boat - My Final Entry (EP), and Trivium - Ascendancy
3/23/06: Added End of All - Paradise Burning
3/25/06: Added Categories "Number of Discs", "Number of Tracks", and "Track Listing".
19. Mär. 2006, 3:58 von hardwork
24. Feb. 2006, 14:47 von hardworkWrite in your top 10 on Last.fm:
1. Cannibal Corpse
4. Amon Amarth
5. Agoraphobic Nosebleed
8. The Vandals
9. Black Flag
10. Alice in Chains
Now answer the questions according to the numbers:
1. What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
I don't remember. (What a fun start!)
2. What is your favourite album of 2?
Annihilation of the Wicked
3. What is your favourite lyric that 5 has sung?
It's a tie between "CNTRL!" and "WHH-RR WRR RGGH GWWR? BRR GT!"
4. How many times have you seen 4 live?
I actually passed up an opportunity to see them a few months ago. What the hell is wrong with me?
5. What is your favourite song by 7?
6. What is a good memory you have considering the music of 10?
Listening to songs like Would? and Angry Chair and a few others really takes me back to my early teens. It's good nostalgia.
7. Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Feuer und Wasser.
8. What is your favourite lyric that 2 has sung?