31. Dez. 2014, 22:56 von zao_89
13. Dez. 2012, 15:21 von GoddamnRapistThis is a quest of mine to locate and chronicle every early tape by DJ Paul and Juicy J. Some of them seem to be hard to find info on, some are impossible to find downloads for, and most lists I've come across are incomplete, so I'm here to try and change that. Specifically this list is for the early production work of DJ Paul and Juicy J, and will include only the underground tapes, not full length CDs, Three 6 Mafia or anything on Hypnotize Minds. All the ones not marked as missing I have if anyone is interested.
Carmike - Comin' At Yo Azz (1994)
DJ Paul - Volumes 1-5 (supposedly never released, but if anyone has any additional info, let me know)
DJ Paul - Volume 6 (1992)
DJ Paul - Volume 7 (1992) (missing)
DJ Paul - Volume 8 (1992) (track list missing)
DJ Paul - Volume 9 (1992) (track list missing, can't find any other version than as one long track)
DJ Paul - Volume 10 (1992)
DJ Paul - Volume 11 (1993)
DJ Paul - Volume 12 Part 1 (1993)
19. Nov. 2010, 21:32 von evolutionmshttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_S01TsGaOBH0/TOZcNvx3UeI/AAAAAAAAAwA/IMcaGy0X0h4/s1600/Three6Mafia%2B-%2BHeaven%2Bin%2Bhell%2Bmixtape%2Bby%2BEvolution%2BMS%2B%25282%2529.jpg
THREE SIX MAFIA - HEAVEN IN HELL Mixtape by EVOLUTION MS
Special mixtape in honnor of Memphis Kingz aka Three 6 Mafia... Including 31 classics remixed or in original versions selected & produced by EVOLUTION MS....
Hope you enjoy and will share these links around you !
Arn-O / EVOLUTION MS
Download & listen it here:
Three6Mafia - Heaven In Hell Mixtape[/urlThree Six MafiaProject PatDJ PaulJuicy JEVOLUTION MSmixtapedirty southmemphisfree mixtapedownload
12. Okt. 2010, 9:54 von assaults
19. Sep. 2008, 5:45 von zziii
14. Jul. 2008, 22:03 von O--Dog1. How did you get into 29? (B.o.B)
well, i first heard of him when his free dj smallz mixtape dropped. i really started to get into him after middle of the day.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Redman & Bob Marley & The Wailers)
hm.....gotta be Smash Sumthin' i think, lol. and for bob it was probably No Woman, No Cry..
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33?
no #33 :(
4. What is your favorite album by 49? (Common)
Finding Forever. I'm pretty sure his older albums are better but hey, i only listened to this one really xD
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (M.I.A.)
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (Dave Chapelle)
ain't really a track but i have to say Killing Them Softly.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Mitch Hedberg)
lol, that's the last thing i am while listening to him.
8. What is your favorite album by 15? (Big Moe)
Purple World, absolutely no doubt.
9. What is your favorite song by 5? (Lupe Fiasco)
7. Jun. 2008, 21:08 von swimfastbgh37i've been listening to dance amad rap-stuff lately
it's really fun
some of it's been more glam and pop and not really rap at all
but some of it's pretty intense
all of it is really good
Dance-y and Hardcore (hardcore for me)
The Cool Kids
ROPE CHAIN $PILLER KIDZ
3. Jun. 2008, 14:47 von SyntaxE
5. Nov. 2007, 4:34 von EmergenceDayhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/xcellx/PPWBR.jpg
Project Pat - Walkin Bank Roll
Statik Selektah - Spell My Name Right:The Album
CunninLynguists - Dirty Acres
Hell Razah - Razah's Ladder
Jay-Z - American Gangster
Army of the Pharaohs - Ritual Of Battle
4. Mär. 2007, 2:55 von lewiskendellPut your Media Player on shuffle. The song title is the answer.
The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you'll say:
Song: The Sauce
Comment: They must have really pissed me off lol.
Your favorite thing to say when drunk is:
Artist: The Willowz
Comment: Can't really go wrong with that one.
Your message to the world:
Song: Nasty Naughty Boy
Artist: Christina Aguilera
Your deepest secret:
Song: Foreign Country
Artist: The Concretes
Comment: Oh no! A foreigner! Run for the hills!
Your innermost desire:
Song: I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
Artist: Arctic Monkeys
Somewhere in your wedding vows, you'll include:
Song: Fuck Forever
Comment: Damn right. Maybe not in those words, though.
On your deathbed, you'll whisper:
Song: Alone (Remix)
Comment: God, I hope not.
Your friends say behind your back: