29. Jun. 2009, 16:49 von maraisgr
8. Nov. 2007, 8:54 von boobmasterNinel Conde
She was pretty new to me, thanks for fellows at Busty singers group ( http://www.last.fm/group/Busty+Singers ) sharing information. Totally gorgeous, good singer and a really awesome perfomer.
I don't understand at all, but love listening her, altough like her even more when watching videos.
Polish big boobed goddess, one of the most adorable singers I have heard or should I say see.
Awesome bulgarian pop-folk singer, who seems to have problems keeping her shirts buttoned :)
Gorgeous romanian singer whose pop songs really keep me in good mood.
Bubbling under this week:
Samantha Fox, Mariq, Desi Slava, Anna Nicole Smith, Seka Aleksic
15. Okt. 2007, 12:06 von booblerhttp://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/160/180697.jpg
Ewa Sonet is an artistist, that I have been, not just listening, but also thinking about a lot. And even more than that.
Her career as a singer will not be the easiest, even her looks and background as a nude model made the start faster and brought needed attention. But being a gorgeous voluptuous vixen will not help much when trying to prove her talents to narrow minded people. Becouse talented she is, good singer and great entertaining performer.
While her beauty is not a virtue itself, it is what she has done with that beauty that is the true virtue. It takes great courage and self confidence to go in front of a camera. Ewa is proud and happy with her body and, instead of insulting her, more women should show the same happiness with their bodies as Ewa does with hers. Also, unlike a lot of people, Ewa does not hide from her profession and she is not embarrassed by what she does; and rightly so…
5. Aug. 2007, 12:27 von twIXta1. How did you get into 29?
Fairuz - From my musical brother in arms Jarra.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Florinel si Ioana - Zi de zi te vad
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
DuvelDuvel - "Delftsblaw, ik hou van jou, ik blijf je trouw, en al die shit"
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
Jean-Jacques Perrey - Mostly that which he did with Gershon Kingsley, both albums on one cd called The Essential
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Gjyste Vulay - None, I'd like to
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Bob Marley - Chances Are
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
Allen/Lande - Not really
8. What is your favorite song by 15?
Scott Walker - Angels Of Ashes is one
9. What is your favorite song by 5?
Bad Brains - Close tie between No Conditions and Soulcraft
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Deniz Seki - A lot, she has many songs full of 'güneş', but to name but one: Aman Aman
13. Mai. 2007, 22:56 von QTguyTake your top 20 artists. For each of these artists, collect the top 5 similar artists. The resulting number of unique artists is your eclectic score. If the score is small (extreme = 5) your musical preferences are very limited, and if it is large (larger than 80, extreme = 100), then you have an eclectic musical preference. You can compute your own score at http://anthony.liekens.net/pub/scripts/last.fm/eclectic.php
My eclectic score is currently
The 83 related artists for my profile are 3rei Sud Est Activ Akcent Armin van Buuren Astrud ATB Basement Jaxx Belanova Belle and Sebastian Beyoncé (2) Black Eyed Peas Blank & Jones Bloc Party Blue Lagoon Britney Spears Christina Aguilera (2) Coldplay (3) Cute Is What We Aim For Death Cab for Cutie DJ Project DJ Tiësto Elize Fall Out Boy Fatboy Slim Fergie Ferry Corsten Fey Fly Project Franz Ferdinand (3) Goldfrapp Gorillaz Gwen Stefani (2) I Monster James Blunt Joy Division Justin Timberlake Kaiser Chiefs (2) Kasabian Kate…
5. Dez. 2006, 13:24 von placid