30. Dez. 2014, 0:34 von macqpro
4. Jul. 2011, 22:59 von BlAckDrAgon90Last.FM Milestones1st track: (01 Sep 2007)
I Ratti Della Sabina - Piccola canzone1000th track: (18 Sep 2007)
Korpiklaani - Hengettömiltä hengiltä2000th track: (08 Oct 2007)
TrollfesT - Trollkamp
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/4127795.jpg3000th track: (20 Oct 2007)
Gorgoroth - God Seed (Twilight Of The Idols)
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/15662951.jpg4000th track: (29 Oct 2007)
Music: Galt MacDermot, Words.. - The Flesh Failures (Let The ..5000th track: (13 Nov 2007)
Ulver - Your Call
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/59388095.png6000th track: (25 Nov 2007)
Ensiferum - One More Magic Potion
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/44698659.jpg7000th track: (08 Dec 2007)
Modena City Ramblers - Triste, solitario y final
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000ARKUQ.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg8000th track: (21 Dec 2007)
Pink Floyd - Don't Leave Me Now
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/54700113.png9000th track: (30 Dec 2007)
Judas Priest - All Guns Blazing
25. Okt. 2010, 17:14 von RichardBeastSun 24 Oct – The Wall Live
There's no competition here. That truly was the best show I've been to this year. Probably ever. I can't stress enough how legitimate this entire experience was. I missed the Dark Side tour three years ago, so basically, The Wall might very well be the last tour he'll perform. Basically, I really only had more chance that I was willing to risk of seeing Roger Waters, so I figured, why not. Let's hit this up.
If you've ever been to the Palace you know the rush of people outside to run and get to their cars, so let me say this. With how good people actually are at this, REMEMBER WHERE YOU PARKED YOUR DAMN CAR. Learn from my mistake. Seeing I-75 again is just a rush of joy. But enough about that. The set list, as you all know, was:
In the Flesh?
The Thin Ice
Another Brick in the Wall, Part 1
The Happiest Days of Our Lives
Another Brick in the Wall, Part 2
Goodbye Blue Sky
One of My Turns
6. Jun. 2010, 10:49 von killUwhnUslpPut ur ipod/itunes on shuffle and answer the questions with the name of the song you are listening to!!
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Words Of Wisdom
2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRl?
4. HOW DO You FEEL TODAY?
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Here I Go
6. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Breathe No More koselig
8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Life Of Uncertainity
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Misseri (Turn Green Meadows Into Grey)
10. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Don't Leave Me Now
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
In Human Form
12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Is This The World We Created
13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
You Drive Me Nervous :D
16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
29. Jun. 2008, 19:03 von Prestine-girlWell fear of rejection and abandonment is never fun and everyone has that fear one time or another. Ever since I saw the movie Pink Floyd The Wall, I have hmm can't describe really.. but I sure have had an epiphany!
The Wall is an amazing album which consistently inspires and surprises me! Don't Leave Me Now by Pink Floyd really is the perfect song for this poem and the melody is a clear symbol for the despiration and melancholy that can hit hard!
This first poem, one of my closest friends who has been in my class since 7th grade promised he would shape up so that he wouldn't have to redo a year, but it didn't work that way ... (he broke his promise)
As I have high hopes on love it often, correction always results in dissapointment. Led Zeppelin - Hey Hey What Can I Do
always cheers me up, well zeppelin which is my love always does but specifically this one at this point of my life. …
8. Jun. 2008, 7:02 von meherdmannTotal Time: 13 days, 11hrs 30min 54 sec
Total Tracks: 4748
Sort by Artist
First song: Hells Bells
Last song: Have You Heard?
Sort by Song Title:
First song: "Is This My Fate?" He Asked Them
Last song: Zurich Is Stained
Sort by Album Title:
First song: Blackened
Last song: Lady Stardust
Sort by Song Time:
Shortest Song: F
Longest Song: Supper's Ready
Top 10 Most Played Songs:
4. Sweet Sweet
8. Geek U.S.A.
10. Cherub Rock
First five songs that come up on Shuffle:
1. Don't Leave Me Now
2. Levitate Me
3. Sixty Second Interval
4. Gates Of Tomorrow
5. On The Road To Find Out
"sex" - how many songs come up?: 77
"love" - how many songs come up?: 181
"you" - how many songs come up?: 682
"death" - how many songs come up?: 79
"hate" - how many songs come up?: 22
12. Sep. 2007, 14:52 von putschgrabbed from artsyhipster
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
OPENING CREDITS: The Heroe's Return
WAKING UP: This Dying Soul
1ST DAY AT SCHOOL: spreading the diseas
FALLING IN LOVE: Easy Livin'
BREAKING UP: Astronomy Domine
PROM: Don't Leave Me Now
LIFE'S OKAY: One Slip
MENTAL BREAKDOWN: Knockin' On Heavens Door
DRIVING: No Guarantee
FLASHBACK: We Are the Champions
GETTING BACK: About a Girl
BIRTH OF CHILD: track artist=R.E.M.]Nightswimming [/track]
WEDDING SCENE: Us and Them
WHEN NATURE CALLS: For Crying Out Loud
DEATH SCENE: Who Wants to Live Forever
FUNERAL SONG: Late Home Tonight, Pt.1
END CREDITS: Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence: VIII Losing Time / Grand Finale
5. Okt. 2006, 4:42 von misaki_suzuharaI actually did something quite similar for my LiveJournal once, but I love this kind of survey, so I guess I'll do this. ♥
- - - - - Your Life: The Soundtrack - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So, here's how it works:
Open your music player (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, etc).
Put it on shuffle.
For every question type the song that's on.
When you go to a new question press the next button.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't Leave Me Now
The End With You
Love Me Two Times
Falling in Love:
Sway (Finally, one that's appropriate for the moment!)
Here We Go Again
Getting back together:
Length of Love
My Cosmic Autumn Rebellion
It's Dylan, You Know The Drill
Over My Head
Build God, Then We'll Talk
19. Aug. 2006, 22:29 von Quadrophenia905Put your media player on shuffle/random/whatever and answer these questions
Why are you taking yet another shuffle quiz?
Track: A Spaceman Came Travelling
Artist: Chris de Burgh
Comments: And he told me to take this quiz...
What's currently in your fridge?
Track: Wild Flower
Artist: The Cult
Comments: There are indeed flowers in my fridge
Your biggest nightmare?
Track: Angry Chair
Artist: Alice in Chains
Comments: This chair will consume us all!
What place would you like to visit?
Track: Surfing USA
Artist: The Beach Boys
Comments: Heh, that worked out well. I would like to go to California or somewhere...
A reason to commit suicide?
Comments: Because of radiation poisoning maybe?
Why are we here?
Track: Don't Eat the Yellow Snow
Artist: Frank Zappa
Something you never dared to say to anyone...?
Track: Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat
Artist: Bob Dylan
Comments: Well it would be an odd thing to say...
One thing the world really doesn't need?
9. Mai. 2006, 18:46 von diehtc0keI'm bored in class and I haven't done my WiR yet so here you go all three loyal readers:
1. Bjork (+4, 32 plays): Like I said last week, I downloaded her Greatest Hits and bought Homogenic so it was that kind of week. I listened to her while I studied for finals and while I was in school just for listening's sake. I don't think I'd like anyone else like her at all. She's just that fucking good.
Track of the Week: Army Of Me
2. Saosin (+11, 31 plays): My staple band through the weeks. They went into the studio recently so I'm very excited about that shit. My one problem? I wish Sleepers would sound more like Track 5 from the Capitol Demos. I prefer the singing through the breakdown in Track 5 to the breakdown singing in Sleepers. Oh well. Can't wait for Warped Tour just for them.
Track of the Week: Translating the Name
3. Circa Survive (+8, 28 plays): I SAW THEM AT BAMBOOZLE ON SUNDAY AND HAD A FUCKING AWESOME TIME. I GOT KICKED TO THE FACE. I GOT LANDED ON. I GOT PUSHED. I GOT STEPPED ON. …