Anyroad, comments about this last section of music:
* Xiu Xiu…thank you, Shane for introducing me. Not my all-time favourite, but still, quite an addition to my collection!
* Evanescence is generally my emo music…yet I wasn’t overtly emo when it fell in my listening spree. Quite conflicting, I assure you.
* Even if it is the Beatles, I don’t want to listen to Christmas music. Sorry.
* The Fantasticks makes me giggle.
* Sex at Six is probably the most awesome song by the Profits. Seriously. So very catchy…it’s like floofy novels, you just can’t get enough.