19. Sep. 2011, 9:00 von MustBeDreaming1
15. Mär. 2011, 14:17 von stenTUpdated: 12/06/2011
1. The Wonder Years
First Heard: Keystone State Dude-Core
Love: My Last Semester
Current Fave: Local Man Ruins Everything
2. City and Colour
First Heard: Save Your Scissors
Love: Day Old Hate
Current Fave: O, Sister
First Heard: Accidents
Love: It Was Fear Of Myself That Made Me Odd
Current Fave: Charlie Sheen Vs. Henry Rollins
4. New Found Glory
First Heard: My Friends Over You
Love: Dressed to Kill
Current Fave: Black And Blue
5. Shook Ones
First Heard: Pheasant
Love: For Collards
Current Fave: It's Not What you Think
6. Crime In Stereo
First Heard: XXXX (The First 1000 Years of Solitude)
Current Fave: ...but you are vast
First Heard: Daneurysm
Love: Northbound Breakdown
Current Fave: Theme Song For a New Brunswick Basement Show
First Heard: Here We Go Again
Love: All We Know
Current Fave: Emergency
9. Set Your Goals
First Heard: Work In Progress
10. Jun. 2010, 19:56 von skittles_yum
20. Jul. 2009, 7:46 von AJLovesAllie
1. Mär. 2009, 2:59 von le_shamblesIt's 2.30 am. I'm bored out of my tiny mind. How shall I occupy myself? Eureka! Copy that old journal I saw a while back which ranked every Paramore song. Only because I don't have every Paramore song, and Limewire has typified itself and broken on me, it'll just be the ones I know. So, in ascending order from worst to best. Enjoy. Or bore yourself. Or flame me in disgust. Your choice.
Oh Star - The way she says, "Oh, star" really grinds my fucking axe. And it just goes downhill from there, really.
When It Rains, My Heart, Here We Go Again - serious yawn. I can't even be bothered to write about them other than to say that yes, I am annoyed by the screaming in My Heart, but even if it wasn't there it would still be a song plagued terminally by tedium and turgidity. Here We Go Again is better musically than the other two but it's still far too thin on anything resembling something memorable like a hook - ANYTHING - to be any good.
5. Jan. 2009, 18:22 von Danny23"Post your top ten bands/artists, the first song you heard of theirs, the song that made you fall in love (with the band?), and your current favorite."
1. Kings Of Leon
Red Morning Light
2. Arctic Monkeys
I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
When the Sun Goes Down
3. The Subways
All We Know
5. Hot Hot Heat
You Owe Me an IOU
Pickin It Up
6. The Killers
Somebody Told Me
Cigarettes & Alcohol
Waiting for the Rapture
8. The Libertines
Can't Stand Me Now
Up The Bracket
9. The Shins
So Says I
What's My Age Again?
THE ROCK SHOW
4. Dez. 2008, 23:31 von XenochriaIn this entry, I will be ranking and reviewing every single song from All We Know Is Falling, RIOT!, The B-Sides Bootleg, and any other songs (such as the two from the Twilight Soundtrack) by Paramore. However, I won't be ranking all of the live songs, except for a select few which I think are worthy of mention, nor will I be reviewing all of the acoustic versions of songs. So other than that, pretty much the entire Paramore discography.
I have just spent the last 5 hours listening to every song, and I'm doing the reviews now. Goddamn.
That's a lot of Paramore.
Anyway, each song will be accompanied by a short review of the song, and a ranking out of 45 (the number of songs in the discography)
Let's start shall we? Starting from what I consider to be the least awesome.
45. This Circle The B-Sides
Not much to say about this one, doesn’t stand out as much as other songs. Nice drum work. …
18. Okt. 2008, 1:34 von Skitzabeth1. How did you get into 29?
Hm. Good question. Probably off of a sampler CD.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Alien Ant Farm
Wow, I don't know. Probably Courage.
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33?
Over the Rhine
"Was John the only dreamer?"
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
Meg & Dia
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
All of them.
8. What is your favorite album by 15?
9. What is your favorite song by 5?
Hide And Seek.
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
To be honest, not really.
11. What is your favorite album by 40?
12. What is your favorite song by 10?
13. What is a good memory you have involving 30?
Down and Above
Seeing them live is always a pleasure. I think I even opened for them.
16. Nov. 2007, 17:28 von louise-xTotal number of tracks: 2146
Total Length of Music: 5.7 days
Sort by Song Title:
-First Song: Gallows - [track artis=Gallows]Abandon Ship[/track]
-Last Song: As I Lay Dying - 94 Hours
Sort by Time:
-Shortest Song: Enter Shikari - [track srist=Enter Shikari]Interlude 3[/track]
-Longest Song: Damien Rice - Sleep Don't Weep
Sort by Album:
-First Album: Alexisonfire - Alexisonfire
-Last Album: Damien Rice - 9
Sort By Artist:
-First Artist: The Acadamy Is...
-Last Artist: +44
Top 10 Most Played Songs:
1) Plain White Ts - Hey There Delilah
2) Brand New - Soco Amaretto Lime
3) Alexisonfire - Boiled Frogs
4) Funeral for a Friend - Open Water
5) Hellogoodbye - Here (In You Arms)
6) Paramore - Misery Business
7) Plain White Ts - A Lonely September
8) Alexisonfire - This Could Be Anywhere In The World
9) The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel
10) Alexisonfire - 44 Caliber Love Letter
First five songs that comes up on Shuffle:
1) Sex Pistols - Anarchy In The UK
2) Evergreen Terrace - New Friend Request
3) Metallica - Whiskey In The Jar (Live Dublin '06)
9. Nov. 2007, 2:35 von peppermintx1. What are you listening to right now?
Wake Me Up When September Ends
2. What song makes you sad?
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
ughhh, there are a lot. probably the worst one is Big Girls Don't Cry
4. Your all time favorite band?
Bright Eyes and Yeah Yeah Yeahs..i think.. lol
5. Your newly discovered band is?
Powerman 5000, Coal Chamber, Cansei de Ser Sexy
6. Best female voice?
Regina Spektor, Bonnie McKee, Christina Aguilera
7. Best male voice?
John Mayer, Beck
8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
ehhh, mostly alternative stuff. sometimes i get big into hiphop, and sometimes i'm big into indie. right now i'm really liking metal.
9. What do you listen to hype you up?
oh jeeze. any hip hop stuff. and Say Anything always gets me going.
10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down?
Iron & Wine, instrumental stuff, Regina Spektor
11. Last gig/concert you went to?