4. Aug. 2010, 21:10 von alternachild
9. Dez. 2009, 0:48 von yxsarvik
12. Mai. 2008, 4:36 von bemyescape[1.] How did you get into 29?
Heard Just Breathe on the radio & it made me cry.
[2.] What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Most likely it was Run
[3.] What’s your favorite lyric by 33?
Blue Man Group
"It's time to start.
Rock concert movement #1:
The basic head-bob.
Rock concert movement #2:
The one-armed fist pump.
In a moment, it will be time to execute rock concert movement #3.
Here are your instructions:
Step 1: Bend your knees, and then jump into the air.
Step 2: Let gravity bring you back down, and upon landing, rock your head forward.
Step 3: Repeat.
It's time to start.
Rock concert movement #4:
The behind-the-head leg stretch.
Time to Start
[4.] What is your favorite album by 49?
The Maine Steiners
I think there's only one.
[5.] How many albums by 13 do you own?
One, American Idiot
[6.] What is your favorite song by 50?
15. Nov. 2007, 16:43 von fordy304My top twenty artists of the last three months again (so, since I did the last one, pretty much) and my top listens in that time. I've included the position of each of the tracks on their respective artist's chart, because I saw someone do this on another journal, and I thought it would make me look cool and quirky.
1. The Smashing Pumpkins
Behold! The Night Mare (78)
For Martha (73)
We Should Be Together Now (27)
These Days (3)
3. The Tea Party
The Bazaar (4)
Winter Solstice (19)
Taking Me Away (53)
The Unforgettable Fire (28)
Stranger In A Strange Land (>100)
Angel of Harlem (25)
5. Nine Inch Nails
The Good Soldier (7)
And All That Could Have Been (88)
Something I Can Never Have (29)
6. Wir sind Helden
Du Erkennst Mich Nicht Wieder (14)
Guten Tag (7)
How to Disappear Completely (21)
Thinking About You (42)
I Can't (61)
Music For A Nurse (2)
Ornament/the Last Wrongs (21)
4. Nov. 2007, 11:34 von notfoundyetIn more ways than once, I am reverting back to my days in year 10. When I am a walking cloud of gloom and tears inside my hard-guarded mask. (and yes, I know this all sound very very Connor Oberst-esque, but, let me have my rant.)
and I have forgotten about the music that I blanketed myself with in those days, namely Our Lady Peace and Jawbreaker.
I have really forgotten how much I have loved Our Lady Peace and Jawbreaker, and still love them. I still remember every single word, remember listening to them on repeat on the MD, while I sit on the train, trying not to cry, trying not to run away to a random station and away from everyone.
I remember listening to them while staring into space, not really thinking or feeling, just letting the guitars and drums and voices be everything that I was at that moment.
I had forgotten how good that feels.
If there is one thing about post-punk that I find unsatisfying sometimes, it's the lack of raw music that it has. …
12. Feb. 2007, 8:01 von kazzakateName your top 10 most played bands on Last.fm:
1. Ben Folds
3. Ben Folds Five
4. Sufjan Stevens
5. The Whitlams
7. Our Lady Peace
9. Jason Mraz
10. Ben Lee
Now answer the questions according to the numbers:
1) What was the first song you ever heard by 6?:
2) What is your favourite album of 2?:
It changes every week. This week it's Origin of Symmetry
3) What is your favourite lyric that 5 has sung?:
'All my friends are fuck ups, but they're fun to have around' - You Sound Like Louis Burdett
4) How many times have you seen 4 live?:
Zero. It'd be awesome though.
5) What is your favourite song by 7?:
6) What is a good memory you have considering the music of 10?:
Stradbroke with friends with Catch My Disease
7) Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?:
8) What is your favourite lyric that 2 has sung?:
Today, at least, it's Knights of Cydonia or Bliss
9) What is your favourite song by 9?:
29. Okt. 2006, 6:56 von arphoI found a lot of crap this week that I was more than happy to get rid of. Very good decision. But, anyway, the highlights would have to be...
The Lawrence Arms
Love You Madly
Motion City Soundtrack
Now It's Overhead
The Juliana Theory
Sunny Day Real Estate
Hate This Place
The Game Of Who Needs Who The Worst
Nothing Lasts Forever
On another note, I'm over 20% done with this project now. Unfortunately, I'll just be downloading more songs that I will never listen to as soon as it finishes. Haha, I fail. Seriously.