RX Bandits - I heard "Falling Down the Mountain" at my friend's house. Went home immediately to download.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
At the Drive-In - "One Armed Scissor" DUH
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Defiance, Ohio - One! The Great Depression. I HAVE all of their music though.
4. What is your favorite song by 15?
Bomb the Music Industry! - Probably 'Syke! Life is Awesome"
5. What is your favorite song by 5?
Latterman - Hard, hard question... Either "Goodmorning, Here is Jan," "Fear and Loathing in Long Island," or "Doom, Doom, Doom"
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Kid Dynamite - Like most good music, all their songs make me feel a full range of emotions.
7. What is your favorite song by 10?
The Arrogant Sons Of Bitches - "Kill the President" OR "Sorry, We Steal"