20. Dez. 2012, 17:11 von no_conclusion
14. Sep. 2012, 13:36 von _DVNT
9. Jul. 2012, 18:07 von The405Music
7. Jun. 2012, 16:34 von no_conclusionhttp://www.no-conclusion.com/2012/05/22/fatima-al-qadiri-gsx-remixes-ep
Fatima Al Qadiri‘s new GSX Remixes EP collects different takes on songs from her remarkable Genre-Specific Xperience EP, released on UNO NYC last year. Stream the remixes by Kingdom, Ikonika and Girl Unit below. (A few other have popped up on YouTube.. Nguzunguzu) ...
29. Dez. 2011, 11:39 von no_conclusionIf you’ve been even remotely regular in following this blog, our number one shouldn’t come as a surprise – I believe I’ve already bothered you enough with my love of Gang Gang Dance’s latest effort (and GGD in general). I’ll leave the list unnumbered because, except for the first 7-8 entries, the rest come in kind of (but not entirely) particular order. And it’s not a strictly albums-of-the-year list, as I’ve included some mixtapes/remix albums/ compilations. Also, I just realised we haven’t covered half of this on the blog… Don’t know how that happens to us every year! Anyway, enough with the explanations, here be the list:
Gang Gang Dance: Eye Contact
John Maus: We Must Become the Pitiless Censors of Ourselves
Julia Holter: Tragedy
Prurient: Bermuda Drain
Water Borders: Harbored Mantras
James Pants: James Pants
The Weeknd: House of Balloons
Nguzunguzu: The Perfect Lullaby
Silk Flowers: Ltd. Form
Belong: Common Era
Shabazz Palaces: Black Up
King Midas Sound: Without You
29. Dez. 2011, 11:34 von no_conclusion
19. Dez. 2011, 21:26 von wirefoxterrier01 - Moomin — the story about you
00 - Forever Traxx — http://soundcloud.com/forevertraxx
I <3 Roland
00 - DJ Elmoe — Whea Yo Gjost At, Whea Yo Dead Man
00 - Heatsick — Intersex
Berlin's cutest It-Boy and a Casio. Don't know if I listen to this, but It's mesmerizing on a stage. Taxi zum No!
00 - Nguzunguzu — Timesup EP
Girls look good when they dance to that.
00 - Levon Vincent — Pivotal Moments In Life
Sunday Evening in Panorama bar is good against loneliness
00 - Winter Family — Red Sugar
Sometimes the pitch of her voice sounds as if Lady Gaga was speaking, it irritates me and I start listening about things that are actually interesting. "Just Like We Said" is one of the most heart-felt songs I've ever listened…
29. Okt. 2011, 21:46 von ToonFG
16. Aug. 2011, 14:15 von mosutatsu
1. Jan. 2011, 17:24 von no_conclusionA list by How to Dress Well‘s Tom Krell. Peep here for a more detailed list of records and songs.
1. Records from Oneohtrix Point Never, Yellow Swans, Acre, Emeralds.
2. Records from Girl Unit, Nguzunguzu, DJ Nate.
3. Blondes‘ live show (esp. including our spontaneous collab – a cover of Azari & III‘s ‘Reckless With Your Love’ at Art Basel Miami).
4. “Dogtooth”, “Enter the Void”, “Trash Humpers”.
5. Ciara‘s YouTube.
6. The line “If you expect me to be outrageous, I will be extra outrageous” on Gray Death by Xiu Xiu. Still my fave.
How to Dress Well??