12. Jun. 2013, 16:10 von AliGuz
26. Dez. 2009, 4:08 von veritatemdilexi1: JANUARY
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young – Our House
Michael Buble – Everything
Joy Division – Love Will Tear Us Apart
Tracy Bonham – Naked
Ani DiFranco – Both Hands
John Mayer – Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
Melissa Etheridge – Enough Of Me
Me'shell Ndegeocello – You made a Fool of Me
Indigo Girls – Least Complicated
The Cure – A Letter to Elise
Nina Simone – To Love Somebody
New Young Pony Club – Ice Cream
Kate Nash – Merry Happy
Mandy Moore – Gardenia
Yael Naim – New Soul
The Killers – Mr. Brightside
Dusty Springfield – Son of a Preacher Man
Elvis Presley – Hound Dog
The Smiths – Reel Around the Fountain
Sleater-Kinney – Leave You Behind
Chairlift – Bruises
Rascal Flatts – Take Me There
The Beatles - In My Life
New Order – Temptation
Beyonce – Get Me Bodied
Teresa Teng – The Moon Represents My Heart
The Flaming Lips – Do You Realize??
Arcade Fire – Crown of Love
22. Jul. 2009, 14:41 von benedormI don't know how accurate this is, but it amused me ^_^
Recommended Songs (sorted by most recommended songs)
Sugar Boy : Beth Orton (Score = 160.28)
Rock Classics : The Knife (Score = 133.65)
Oxford Comma : Vampire Weekend (Score = 67.19)
I Thought You Said Summer Is Going to Take the Pain Away : Hello Saferide (Score = 64.53)
Nothing Like You (When You're Gone) : Hello Saferide (Score = 59.63)
Tomorrow Go Away : cub (Score = 47.64)
Radar : Britney Spears (Score = 44.59)
Last Request : Paolo Nutini (Score = 36.96)
The Fame : Lady Gaga (Score = 35.94)
Catch You : Sophie Ellis-Bextor (Score = 35.78)
I Begin To Wonder : Dannii Minogue (Score = 35.19)
Some Girls : Rachel Stevens (Score = 35.12)
Jack The Ripper : Morrissey (Score = 34.78)
Maneater : Nelly Furtado (Score = 33.31)
Gimme More : Britney Spears (Score = 33.17)
Give It 2 Me : Madonna (Score = 32.66)
Our Frank : Morrissey (Score = 31.52)
12. Feb. 2009, 8:19 von menslarI'm past due on posting my list of my top 50 artists for 2008, but here they are, along with the top track for each artist and/or the top album, according to how the artist also fared on my top 500 tracks or top 500 albums charts for 2008. For tracks or albums mentioned, I also give the number of plays for each and where they placed on my top 500 tracks or top 500 albums charts for 2008.
All data was taken from my 12 months charts on last.fm as they stood on December 31, 2008. There is a little fudging because the tags of some tracks were changed or fixed during the year. This scrobbling thing is not an exact science, as it depends on you having your tags all correct. Subscription or download services don't always have the same tags as each other, and sometimes you have to enter the tags yourself, which is prone to error.
It was quite a mix for 2008. I found it interesting to compare my top artists list for 2008 with the list for 2007.
24. Dez. 2008, 17:12 von dayxATxaxTIME1. How did you get into 31?
Boys Like Girls
haha, good question... I heard either Hero/Heroine or The Great Escape somewhere, I think.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
I think it was That Boy That Girl and I hated it... but then I heard Declaration of War on MTV2 and I found I liked it.
3. What's your favourite lyric by 29?
Fight! Fight! Fight!
"dirty, dirty, pop rock!" from Shake Hips Not Fists. don't ask why.. x]
4. What is your favourite album by 49?
I haven't heard all the songs from their album so I'd say it's unfair.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
The Ting Tings
6. What is your favourite song by 50?
The Killers [okay, they're fifty-one, but there's no fifty.]
7. Is there a song by 4 that makes you sad?
Panic! at the Disco
I don't think there is one.
8. What is your favourite song by 15?
Broken Social Scene
Anthems for a Seventeen Year Old Girl
9. What is your favourite song by 5?
18. Dez. 2008, 8:56 von _nadia
20. Sep. 2008, 22:36 von gav016Post your top 20 bands/artists, the first song you heard of theirs, the song that made you fall in love and your current favorite.
01. Kate Nash
Love: Skeleton Song
Current: Stop in the Name of Love
First: Gravity's Rainbow
Love: It's Not Over Yet
Current: Golden Skans
Love: Freak Like Me
04. Mark Ronson
First: Stop Me
Love: Oh My God
05. Amy Winehouse
First: Stronger Than Me
Current: Love Is a Losing Game
06. Calvin Harris
First: Acceptable in the 80's
Love: The Girls
Current: I Created Disco
07. Nerina Pallot
First: Everybody's Gone to War
Current: Dear Frustrated Superstar
08. Fall Out Boy
First: Sugar We're Going Down
Love: A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me"
Current: "The Take Over, the Break's Over"
11. Aug. 2008, 12:00 von PsicosisFri 5 Aug – New Young Pony Club
Perhaps due to design, the bandroom at the Prince of Wales hotel always looks packed. While it was a Tuesday night, the bandroom managed to look even busier then usual thanks to London based indie-electronica five piece New Young Pony Club. While glittery silver banners hung behind the stage spelling out the initials of the band’s name, the super excited crowd dance away to the pre-show DJs set made up of similar artists – Hot Chip, Cut Copy and Santogold. When the music stops and the lights are turned off, screams fill up the empty silence of the room bringing the band onto stage.
Lead singer Tahita Bulmer’s performances always rely on her feeding off the audience and this one was no exception. Dressed in a black shirt/dress combination with tightly curled blonde hair, Tahita was constantly on the move around the Prince’s small stage while the crowd helped her out with the chorus of Get Lucky. She was talkative as usual but clearly was suffering from post-Splendour fatigue…
7. Jul. 2008, 5:36 von ManiatssA.- An End Has A Start
B.- Basket Case
C.- Cherry Lips
D.- Dead Disco
E.- Every You Every Me
G.- Golden Skans
I.- Ice Cream
K.- Komm Susser Tod
M.- My Bad Reputation
N.- No Coke
9. Apr. 2008, 17:38 von User23-BUse only your top 50 songs to answer these questions:
Who are you?
How does other people see you?
Bright Young Thing
What do you do in your sparetime?
Looking For Gold
What do you love?
What do you hate?
Where would you like to be right now?
If you only had one wish, what would it be?
Some words of visdom:
Keep it pure