Ming + FS: someone left one of their promo cds in my car, and i listened to it all summer
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Wu-Tang Clan: I'm sure it was something from 36 Chambers
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33?
Morcheeba: I'd like to meet a spaceman who's got it going on
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
Freakwater: Old Paint--it makes me think of home
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Talvin Singh: I have songs from several albums, and the only one I can think of right now is Anokha
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Mike Relm: the remix of the NIghtmare before Christmas song
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
Diana Ross: not really. I guess My World is Empty Without You with the Supremes is kind of sad.
8. What is your favorite album by 15?
Yoav: Charmed And Strange (it's the only one, I think)
9. What is your favorite song by 5?
Outkast: Jazzy Belle from ATLiens will always have a special place in my heart.