16. Mai. 2015, 13:39 von Kalliopw
20. Jan. 2015, 11:07 von Rockrooster5 years have passed since this decade has ended. A decade which started when I finished primary school and went to secondary school. A decade which ended when I finished my studies. In other words: I have grown from an early teenager into an adult during this decade. Music has contributed in this development. In the 90's I would consider myself as an outskirt. Listening mostly to No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom, The Cranberries, The Cardigans and U2. My musical preference was rock-based. However all of that was about to change when the new millenium started.
Pop was knocking on the door. But I wasnot answering the door for Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera yet. 2001's Cowboys and Kisses was the missing link between my rockbased musiclove and the popworld waiting for me in the charts. What A Song! It was an eye-opener and made me look back. The singles from Anastacia before Cowboys And Kisses were not so bad after all. And neither was Britney's Stronger or X-Tina's Genie in a Bottle. …
31. Dez. 2012, 4:31 von ptparatroopaFor a week or so there I thought I wouldn't be able to post my Madonna list this year due to computer issues. Thankfully my boyfriend came to my rescue so I could uphold this tradition for a seventh year. <3 Spoilers: MDNA has a decent showing in its freshman year.
Bubbling Under 25:
125. Another Suitcase in Another Hall (Evita)
124. Swim (Ray of Light)
123. Nobody's Perfect (Music)
122. Where Life Begins (Erotica)
121. Everybody (Madonna)
120. Amazing (Music)
119. Bye Bye Baby (Erotica)
118. Easy Ride (American Life)
117. Why's It So Hard (Erotica)
116. Falling Free (MDNA)
115. Inside of Me (Bedtime Stories)
114. Don't Cry for Me Argentina (Evita)
113. Waiting (Erotica)
112. True Blue (True Blue)
111. Over and Over (Like a Virgin)
110. X-Static Process (American Life)
109. Some Girls (MDNA)
108. She's Not Me (Hard Candy)
107. Stay (Like a Virgin)
106. I'm Going Bananas (I'm Breathless)
105. Intervention (American Life)
104. Dance 2night (Hard Candy)
103. You'll See (Something to Remember)
27. Feb. 2012, 18:11 von astrolabe1976http://mixredding.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/MDNA-COVER.jpg
Or perhaps we should say Girls Gone Snooze.
I actually liked Give Me All Your Luvin..it wasnt high art, but it was fun little 60s throwback ala Beautiful Stranger. But since many are saying that it "flopped" or "underperformed" Madonna and Interscope have released a teaser "lyric video" to the next single, Girls Gone Wild.
LINK HERE http://vevo.ly/x2Tsdl
Think of it as Get Together from Confessions... and Celebration from her last greatest hits compilation having a baby together.
What you have is very very typical Eurodance music about Madonna having too much Tanquaray and being a bad girl on the dancefloor. As for Madonna's "celebrate dancing" songs this is close to the bottom next to Celebration, and nowhere near the top with Into the Groove and Vogue
The Chorus is catchy, the verses are blah, the lyrics are mindless, but the production by Benny Benassi and his cousin Ale, very one dimensional.
28. Dez. 2011, 18:47 von ptparatroopaSo I've had this list done for like two months now but I've never found to time to write it up in a last.fm journal entry. Well, 2011 is almost over and the thought of breaking my tradition of making a yearly Madonna top 100 list is gross, so... I'm doing it now. Also this was finished before Gimme All Your Luvin' was leaked. I've still only listened to that once.
As always I have a Bubbling Under chart because cutting it down to 100 exactly is too brutal a thought for me:
125. Gone (Music)
124. To Have and Not to Hold (Ray of Light)
123. Nobody's Perfect (Music)
122. Something to Remember (I'm Breathless)
121. Another Suitcase in Another Hall (Evita)
120. I Know It (Madonna)
119. Bye Bye Baby (Erotica)
118. X-Static Process (American Life)
117. Everybody (Madonna)
116. Heartbeat (Hard Candy)
115. Swim (Ray of Light)
114. Goodbye to Innocence (non-album)
113. Where Life Begins (Erotica)
112. Hollywood (American Life)
111. Intervention (American Life)
110. Dear Father (non-album)
13. Okt. 2011, 12:08 von SnaderCIk zal beginnen met een inleiding in het hele TOO MUCH-gebeuren. Het moge duidelijk zijn dat de jaren tachtig ondermeer bekend staat om zijn briljante tv-series zoals Transformers, A-team en Knightrider. Zo had ook Karateheld en Texas Ranger Chuck Norris zijn eigen tekenfilmserie, Karate Kommando's. (Ik vraag me af of een eventuele fanclub de Karate Kommando Klub had geheten.) Enfin, tijdens zijn spannende tekenfilmavonturen werd Chuck ondermeer bijgestaan door een aziatisch jongetje met de naam Too Much. Als die naam al niet belachelijk genoeg was, had het jongetje ook nog Tourette, wat zich manifesteerde in het om de haverklap roepen van "TOO MUCH!". (Voor een demonstratie klik hier @ 00:36.) Daarnaast bleek deze vorm van Tourette ook nog eens besmettelijk. Nu telkens als ik een engelstalig tv-programma kijk en ik hoor "too much", wordt ik afgeleid en in het ergste geval moet ik het ook nog eens herhalen. Ondertussen heeft het zich ook verspreid naar teksten en ja, naar muziek. …
11. Jan. 2011, 18:50 von kiraraLast.FM Milestoneshttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/3-1.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pngth track: (18 Feb 2005)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Universally Speaking
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/52714129.jpghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/4.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pngth track: (05 Mar 2005)
Jennifer Lopez - Ryde or Die
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/49832881.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/5.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pngth track: (22 Mar 2005)
22. Sep. 2010, 1:50 von ptparatroopaAnother year, another Madonna list of mine that changes a lot from the last, particularly in the #50-100 range.
#125 - Sooner or Later(N/A - N/A - BU - #121, -4)
#124 - Crimes of Passion (#90 - #95 - BU - #115, -9)
#123 - Miles Away (N/A - N/A - #100 - #119, -4)
#122 - I Know It (N/A - #91 - BU - #123, +1)
#121 - Over and Over (N/A - N/A - BU - #103, -18)
#120 - Voices (NEW)
#119 - Buenos Aires (#73 - #74 - BU - #113, -6)
#118 - Ain't No Big Deal '97 (#69 - #88 - BU - #114, -4)
#117 - True Blue (#81 - #87 - BU - #108, -9)
#116 - Goodbye to Innocence (N/A - N/A - N/A - #93, -23)
#115 - I'm Going Bananas (#95 - N/A - BU - #112, -3)
#114 - Rainbow High(NEW)
#113 - Everybody (N/A - N/A - N/A - #125, +12)
#112 - Time Stood Still (#97 - #100 - N/A - N/A, re-entering)
#111 - Dear Father (NEW)
#110 - Amazing (#79 - #85 - #88 - #99, -11)
#109 - Heartbeat(N/A - N/A - BU - N/A, re-entering)
#108 - Swim (N/A - N/A - BU - #106, -2)
17. Feb. 2010, 13:44 von Stellaloo1. Neighborhood #1
1. This is the most epic arcade fire song in my opinion. I totally think if you're starting out listening to this band you taste this first.
2. Wake Up
2. This one's been out there on the radio I assume lately because they played it in a movie soundtrack recently. It's a good song though.
3. Digital Love
3. Tee hee! Here's a sing along song for us ;-)
4. Skeleton Boy
4. Here's the happy song. Listen to it aside from the shitty ipod speakers of mine!
5. Red Right Ankle
5. This is my favorite sing along Decemberists song that there is. And it's beautiful.
6. Lights and Music
6. More happy music. In case you're looking for some.
7. Chill song I used to keep on a loop foreeeeeeeeeever (I'm saying that like you).
8. Hello? Is This Thing On?
8. I just got a whiff of these guys this week. I'm digging it though.
9. Breathe Me
9. THIS is the Sia track I was dying to have you hear but then I realized it wasn't on my ipod :(
31. Dez. 2009, 11:26 von fabrondiWrite down your top ten artists with you first song by them, song you fell in love with, and your current favorite.
1 / Madonna
first song Get Together
fell in love with Rain
current favorite Sky Fits Heaven
2 / Carmen Consoli
first song Autunno Dolciastro
fell in love with Non Volermi Male
current favorite Col Nome Giusto
3 / Emilie Simon
first song The Frozen World
fell in love with I Wanna Be Your Dog
current favorite The Frozen World
4 / Pet Shop Boys
first song More Than A Dream
fell in love with Domino Dancing
current favorite Integral
5 / Elisa
first song Luce (Tramonti a nord est)
fell in love with Sleeping In Your Hand
current favorite Forgiveness (feat. Antony)
6 / Tori Amos
first song Carbon
fell in love with Cornflake Girl
current favorite Carbon
7 / Antony and the Johnsons
first song Frankenstein
fell in love with Cripple and the Starfish
current favorite Fistful of Love
8 / Mylène Farmer
first song C'Est Dans L'Air
fell in love with Innamoramento