30. Mär. 2010, 10:13 von taglife1
3. Mär. 2010, 11:23 von jj7586It may have taken me a whole two months to get over the Rage Against the Machine debacle, but ultimately, there is far more in the tangled world of pop to get angry about. 2010 has seen, thus far, "Joe McElderry" finally get that bloody number 1 everyone realise yet again how bloody amazing Bad Romance is. Jedward were mercifully kept off the number 1 spot by Owl City and everyone piled in to Abbey Road studios to try and raise some money for Haiti. So far, so good.
2010 has also seen the aftermath of Leona Lewis "crucial second album" campaign. This week, Leona's second single, "I Got You" from said second album campaign got its full release and reached the dizzying heights of...
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
On the face of it, this should have been staring the top ten in the face, at least. I mean, in a week where the "Sugababes" release a load of utter tosh (MASSIVE shoe in the video aside) and manage to eke a number 7 out of it…
12. Feb. 2010, 18:14 von AaliyahCarmela1. How did you get into 29? Adam Lambert
It was actually my gran who got me into Adam Lambert, she called me to tell me how fantastic a singer he was. And when I heard for myself I was amazed.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Leona Lewis
I believe it was Better in Time.
3. How many albums by 13 do you own? Lady Gaga
The 2 that she released: The Fame & The Fame Monster.
4. What is your favourite song by 15? Cheryl Cole
It still has to be Fight for This Love!
5. What is your favourite song by 5? Ciara
This is difficult to answer my favourite right now is: Like a Surgeon, but I also happen to favour: Like a Boy, Promise, Never Ever and Pucker Up.
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? Aaliyah
A lot of her songs make me feel happy but my absolute favourite song is One in a Million.
7. What is your favourite song by 10? Keri Hilson
Let me see, Energy was my favourite song from her, but now I will have to say Knock You Down is my absolute favourite song.
10. Feb. 2010, 3:35 von fakeheadSmattering of songs I currently like a lot.
1. Call On Me
2. Higher Love
4. The One Thing
5. The Wait
6. The Killing Moon
9. Cinema Italiano (from "Nine")
10. No Fit State
11. Push Th' Little Daisies
12. Fall From Grace
13. Cold Case Love
14. Better in Time
15. Dreadlock Holiday
16. A Message to You Rudy
18. World as It Is
18. Jan. 2010, 15:36 von lillelundmost often played last year...
1. Lily Allen - Not Fair (23)
1. The Killers - Human (23)
3. Razorlight - Wire To Wire (22)
4. Duffy - Rain on Your Parade (21)
5. The Fray - You Found Me (20)
6. Kings of Leon - Revelry (19)
6. Lily Allen - The Fear (19)
6. Ruben Cossani - Bis auf letzte Nacht (19)
9. James Morrison - Broken Strings (18)
10. Adele - Hometown Glory (Radio Edit) (17)
10. Katy Perry - I Kissed a Girl (17)
10. Kings of Leon - Use Somebody (17)
10. La Roux - In for the Kill (17)
10. Leona Lewis - Run (17)
10. Mando Diao - Gloria (17)
10. Vampire Weekend - Oxford Comma (17)
17. Beyoncé - If I Were a Boy (16)
10. Jan. 2010, 19:36 von TheNapTakerHere my list of pop tracks that defined the first decade of this millenium. But first my personal Top 20:
1. Herbert Grönemeyer - Mensch
2. Coldplay - Life in Technicolor II
3. Mike Leon Grosch - Confessional (To The Rhythm Mix)
4. Michael Bublé - Home
5. Lady Gaga - Poker Face
6. Coldplay - Talk
7. Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc (Single Edit)
8. Timbaland feat. OneRepublic - Apologize
9. Take That - Reach Out
10. The Killers - Human
11. Westernhagen - Eins
12. Wir sind Helden - Soundso
13. Peter Fox - Haus am See
14. Bruce Springsteen - My City of Ruins
15. Brooks & Dunn - Only in America
16. Hermes House Band - The Rhythm Of The Night (Party Version)
17. Henrik José - Blunderbuss
18. Robbie Williams - Feel
19. Nelly Furtado - Say It Right
20. Simple Minds - Stars Will Lead the Way
And now all tracks in alphabetical order:
1 Giant Leap - My Culture
2raumwohnung - Besser Geht's Nicht
A-ha - Foot Of The Mountain
1. Jan. 2010, 4:51 von Pedro_Geller
21. Nov. 2009, 10:49 von mrsean20Recommended Songs (sorted by most recommended songs)
Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) : Beyoncé (Score = 46.29)
If I Were a Boy : Beyoncé (Score = 38.26)
When I Grow Up : The Pussycat Dolls (Score = 33.17)
Baby Love : Nicole Scherzinger (Score = 32.54)
Better in Time : Leona Lewis (Score = 31.22)
Sweet Dreams : Beyoncé (Score = 28.31)
Like a Boy : Ciara (Score = 26.9)
Disturbia : Rihanna (Score = 23.83)
No No : Teairra Mari (Score = 23)
Bleeding Love : Leona Lewis (Score = 22.03)
Mercy : Duffy (Score = 21.66)
Don't Stop the Music : Rihanna (Score = 20.92)
I Hate This Part : The Pussycat Dolls (Score = 20.89)
Do It Well : Jennifer Lopez (Score = 19.62)
About You Now : Sugababes (Score = 19.6)
Diva : Beyoncé (Score = 19.38)
Tattoo : Jordin Sparks (Score = 16.71)
Too Lost in You : Sugababes (Score = 16.12)
Baby Doll : Girlicious (Score = 15.45)
Spotlight : Jennifer Hudson (Score = 15.13)
1. Mai. 2009, 2:24 von tcatron565TW | LW | Artist | Title
1 | 1 | Lady Gaga | "Poker Face"
2 | 2 | Flo Rida | "Right Round (feat. Kesha)"
6 | 3 | The Black Eyed Peas | "Boom Boom Pow"
3 | 4 | The All-American Rejects | "Gives You Hell"
5 | 5 | Kelly Clarkson | "My Life Would Suck Without You"
4 | 6 | T.I. | "Dead and Gone (feat. Justin Timberlake)"
7 | 7 | Soulja Boy Tell'em | "Kiss Me Thru the Phone (feat. Sammie)"
9 | 8 | Jesse McCartney | "How Do You Sleep?"
11 | 9 | Jamie Foxx | "Blame It (feat. T-Pain)"
8 | 10 | The Fray | "You Found Me"
10 | 11 | Britney Spears | "If U Seek Amy"
14 | 12 | Shinedown | "Second Chance"
15 | 13 | Beyoncé | "Halo"
18 | 14 | Miley Cyrus | "The Climb"
12 | 15 | P!nk | "Sober"
13 | 16 | Ciara | "Love Sex Magic (feat. Justin Timberlake)"
21 | 17 | Kid Cudi | "Day 'n' Nite"
30. Mär. 2009, 10:06 von headflamesLast song played: After Afterall
Sort by song title:
-Last song:Zoot Suit Riot
Sort by length:
-Shortest song: Horrible Theme
-Longest Song:Sleep Don't Weep
Sort by album:
-First Song: Wonderwall
-Last Song:Sleep Don't Weep
First five songs that come up on shuffle:
2.Remember To Feel Real
3.Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros
5.You Found Me
Top 10 Most Played Songs:
1.I Don't Feel It Anymore (Song Of The Sparrow)
2.Fall For You
4.My Life Would Suck Without You
5.Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa
7.Love Remains The Same
8.LET iT ROCk
9.Better in Time
"sex", how many songs come up? 5
"love", how many songs come up? 127
"death", how many songs come up? 43
"hate", how many songs come up? 23
"wish", how many songs come up? 6