7. Mär. 2012, 20:33 von darren86
23. Nov. 2011, 4:36 von FadingMind
22. Feb. 2011, 22:14 von katczaTak schválně..
Are you a male or female?
Fool in the Rain
How do you feel?
Dazed and Confused
Describe where you currently live:
Houses of the Holy
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?:
Over the Hills and Far Away
What is your favorite form of transportation:
Your best friend is:
You and your best friends are:
What's the weather like?:
The Rain Song
Favourite time of day?
In the Evening
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?
What is life to you?
The Battle of Evermore
Your current relationship?
I Can't Quit You Babe
Your greatest fear?
What is the best advice you have to give?
Bring It on Home
Thought for the Day?
Good Times Bad Times
How would you like to die?
In My Time of Dying
Your soul's present condition is:
When the Levee Breaks
Your motto is:The Song Remains the Same
2. Dez. 2009, 2:56 von DuplodeThe playlist I propose below is my personal take on showing what makes Led Zeppelin such a great band. While picking the tracks, I tried to avoid very obvious, overplayed songs and to display how they were able to pull off very engaging and very diverse songs. Thus, I hope it can portray them from a somewhat different perspective than usual. I constrained the compilation to a set of two LPs (or two sides of a 90' mixtape if you prefer), each of them having to make for a consistent listen in terms of flow and moods. Therefore, I had to make some sacrifices - most noticeable will be the absence of darker blues epics (Tea for One, When the Levee Breaks, ...). Disc One is arguably closer to what one would expect from a traditional Zeppelin compilation, while Disc Two is rather different in that it focuses on the latter albums and aims for sheer playfulness (an element which I find to be really overlooked when it comes to discussing Zep music). Anyway, here are the picks:
21. Nov. 2009, 17:07 von HydetteContinuo entediada e como gostei da brincadeira, fiz de novo!
Led, dessa vez... E com 20 versos.
1. When the Levee Breaks
3. Dyer Maker
4. Dazed and Confused
6. Whole Lotta Love
7. Black Dog
8. Misty Moutain Hop
9. Immigrant Song
10. Gallows Pole
11. Four Sticks
12. Stairway to Heaven
13. Rock and Roll
14. Since I've Been Loving You
15. No Quarter
16. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
17. Communication Breakdown
18. Celebration Day
19. Going to California
If it keeps on rainin', levee's goin' to break
The hours, they bring me pain
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Soul of a woman was created below
To sit with elders of the gentle race
Honey, you need it
Oh yeah, oh yeah, ah, ah, ah
I didn't notice but it had got very dark
And crying: Valhalla, I am coming
Hangman, hangman, hold it a little while
And when the owls cry in the night
And my spirit is crying for leaving
Carry me back, baby, where I came from
Since I've been loving you
To build a dream for me and you
13. Nov. 2009, 14:42 von LlorenzaLed Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin II
Immigrant Song is a song to put in a frame. It’s exciting, modern and has one of the most rhythmic riffs ever. And the yell in the beginning of the song is so famous I bet they even know it in outer space.
The good news is that Immigrant Song sets the example for the other songs on this album. Where Led Zeppelin I and II brought variations on the same trick (excellent guitar, drums and a lot of dramatic singing by Robert Plant), Led Zeppelin III contains much more variation. Good as Led Zeppelin I and II were, the variation on Led Zeppelin III is what this music really needs. It must have taken some guts to do something completely else than what characterised their music so much.
The heavy guitars are often left behind, and there are many acoustic moments on Led Zeppelin III. Friends for instance, that starts with an acoustic guitar is a quite calm song, but together with Robert Plant’s high voice and some violins (yes, really!) it becomes a very haunting song. …
18. Apr. 2009, 9:51 von Afuera
23. Feb. 2009, 6:00 von xairinWhat should your name be?
How is your life going?
What is your nickname?
What is your theme song?
Introduction to Destruction
What is your best friend's theme song?
How is your life going to turn out?
Will you get married?
Tearin' Up My Heart
Will you have kids?
Confrontation With Lady
What will your job be?
Did will you finish school?
rei rei rei rei rei rei rei rei ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma
Who is your best friend?
Who is or will be your significant other?
Who do you like?
How will you die?
How do you feel right now?
Set if off
What is your favorite song?
How could you describe your parents?
Cold and Ugly
Your best friend?
The Bad Guy
Your significant other?
She's Famous Now
What is your best feature?
What should you be, profession-wise?
13. Jan. 2009, 14:42 von led-zeppelin-f
7. Jun. 2008, 22:27 von L-ZepLed Zeppelin III
The third album from Led Zeppelin.
My personal rating: 10/10
My "general" rating: 10/10
- Songs: 10/10
- Lyrics: 10/10
- Cover: CD: 7/10, Vinyl: 9/10
LZ-ranking: # 2/9
Best track: Since I've Been Loving You
Worst track: Friends
Longest track: Since I've Been Loving You
Shortest track: Immigrant Song
Best guitar: Since I've Been Loving You
Best bass: Since I've Been Loving You
Best drums: Out on the Tiles
Best vocals: Since I've Been Loving You
Since I've Been Loving You
Out on the Tiles
That's the Way
Hats Off to (Roy) Harper