22. Sep. 2012, 12:54 von deadevil13
31. Mär. 2012, 21:27 von girlintheyhat1. What's your favorite song by 15?
Swan In The Water It's just so profound and so wonderfully arranged. I got so addicted to it last summer. Just could not stop playing it.
2. How did you get into 20?
Kanye West Probably after hearing All Falls Down I just love the witty social commentary: 'Couldn't afford a car/So she named her daughter Alexis'
3. Who is your favorite member in 1?
Maroon 5 Adam Levine. Great voice, very talented songwriter.
4. What’s your favorite lyric by 29?
Usher Nothing comes to mind immediately. :(
5. Have you ever seen 22 live?
6. What's your favorite album from 10?
Boyzone I think it would have to be Where We Belong. While Brother is undoubtedly better musically, it just doesn't have that nostalgia tied to it.
7. Do you own any merchandise from 3?
Kylie Minogue Nope. I did have this book, The Kylie and Jason Special', back in the 80s. I did love it, but fairly certain I don't have it any more!
30. Nov. 2011, 3:40 von spree0220Terribly bored these days....
They're listed in alphabetical order by artist/band, there was absolutely no specific formula for this. Some songs are on the list because I feel like it was an important song in history, others simply because I just think it's the greatest song ever made. Some day this list will be perfect in my eyes, and it will be 500 songs, not 300.
AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
AC/DC - Highway to Hell
Alicia Keys - You Don't Know My Name
Animal Collective - Banshee Beat
Animal Collective - Winters Love
The Antlers - Two
Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)
Arcade Fire - Wake Up
Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)
The Avalanches - Since I Left You
The Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be Nice
The Beach Boys - God Only Knows
Beastie Boys - Intergalactic
Beastie Boys - Sabotage
The Beatles - I Want You (She's So Heavy)
The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun
The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever
The Beatles - Let It Be
The Beatles - In My Life
Belle and Sebastian - If She Wants Me
10. Mai. 2010, 1:39 von DRoseyuList 10 musical artists you like, in no specific order (do this before reading the questions below)!
1. Kid Cudiudi
2. Kanye West
3. Kings of Leon
4. The Killers
8. Young Jeezy
9. Lil' Wayne
-What was the first song you ever heard by 2?
"All Falls Down"
-What is your favorite song of 8?
"I Luv It"
-What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?
He's made me think hard and long about what i've done and what I inspire to do. and to keep it real.
-How many times have you seen 4 live?
-What is your favorite song by 7?
-Is there any song by 3 that makes you sad?
"I Want You"
-What is your favorite song by 9?
-When did you first get into 1?
heard "Day 'n' Nite" and I immediately liked him.
-How did you get into 3?
My sister got me their album and said they were great. once I heard "Sex on Fire" I was hooked
-What is your favorite song by 6?
6. Mär. 2010, 14:13 von De_Kar001)The Bony King Of Nowhere - Losing Gravity
002)Scott Matthews - City Headache
003)The Horrors - Mirror's Image
004)Massive Attack - Butterfly Caught
005)The Walkmen - On The Water
006)Ghost Of The Russian Empire - A Decade Without a Death
007)Foals - Spanish Sahara
008)M83 - Teen Angst
009)School Of Seven Bells - Iamundernodisguise
010)Yeasayer - Wait for the Summer
011)A Perfect Circle - Blue
012)Deftones - My Own Summer (Shove It)
013)French Teen Idol - Rome Shrugged
014)Bat For Lashes - Daniel
015)Radiohead - Weird Fishes /Arpeggi
016)Jack Penate - Tonight's Today
017)El Da Sensei - Crowd Pleasa
018)Jay-Z - Empire State of Mind
019)k-os - CatDieseL
020)Beck - Beercan
021)Eels - Going Fetal
022)Roxy Music - Love Is the Drug
023)The Heavy - How You Like Me Now?
024)Whitest Boy Alive - Courage
025)Empire Of The Sun - We Are the People
026)Interpol - The Heinrich Maneuvre
027)Ceasar's Palace - Jerk It Out
028)Moloko - Sing It Back
29. Nov. 2009, 10:06 von LexiFSASBefore I begin, this is for my own fun and because I'm extremely bored with nothing to do. I'm sick. Even if I say I don't like a certain band or say negative things about a certain band, I have mad respect for anyone that listens to them. Everyone's music taste is their own, and no one has the right to tell you that your taste in music is bad. If anyone does, make them go away.
1. Muse - I, for one, don't like Muse. I feel like they have become the new Radiohead. I really enjoy a select few songs, particularly Assassin. This song is just great and full of some really intense energy. Also, Plug-In Baby is really great. I find everything else... rather bland. I really dislike their new album and have heard from other people that it was disappointing. Also, I find Knights of Cydonia really annoying. Don't ask me why. Most of you probably think it's like the best song ever made, so props to you. Just not for me.
2. The Beatles - I don't want to go ranting about them…
14. Apr. 2009, 9:35 von msmonicalinette1.How did you get into 29?
Cake. i think i heard a catchy tune on the radio. now my mom is a big fan.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
All Falls Down
3. How many albums by 4 do you own?
Tell All Your Friends
A Decade Under The Influence
4. What is your favorite song by 5?
Slit Your Own Throat
5. What is your favorite song by 16?
The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Stupid MF :)
7. What is your favorite song by 10?
If And When We Rise Again <3
8. What is a good memory you have involving 17?
Listening to Closer To The Sun all the time when I came back to Phoenix after Niki got arrested
9. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?
Devotion And Desire Acoustic is a great song but it's not very happy, Bayside isn't very happy...
10. How many times have you seen 2 live?
11. What is the first song you ever heard by 23?
12. What is your favorite album by 11?
25. Jan. 2009, 23:22 von wutanghejhttp://sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/kanye-west-mystery-nikes-5.jpg
I think its' a shame that my immediate thoughts about Kanye West are negative ones. I sometimes forget that The College Dropout used to be one of my most played CD's for a good amount of my adolescence. All Falls Down is such a deep and beautiful song but now he has become associated with songs like Stronger and Good Life or his entire new sound that is 808s & Heartbreak which in my opinion does not do him proper justice.
I have heard several comments from Mr. West- or those who heard him and can confirm- about how there are legends in genres that will go down forever, and he is in fact one of them. While Kanye is a talented individual who has shown expertise in writing and production fields, he has let his fame get to his head which more often than not, kills a rapper. He called himself, "The voice of our generation, which I think even he would admit is a bold overstatement. …
8. Okt. 2008, 23:30 von erinoherinList the first song you heard, the one that made you fall in love and your current favourite of your top 10 artists.
1. Minus the Bear
First Song Heard: Pony Up!
First Fell in Love With: Pony Up!
Current Favorite: Daytrotter version of Throwin' Shapes
2. Death Cab for Cutie
First Song Heard: Not sure, but my first album was Plans.
First Fell in Love With: Marching Bands Of Manhatten
Current Favorite: Tie between Scientist Studies and What Sarah Said
First Song Heard: I'm honestly not sure, might've been Fortress?
First Fell In Love With: Penelope
Current Favorite: Concrete Seconds
4. Regina Spektor
First Song Heard: Fidelity, probably
First Fell In Love With: Samson
Current Favorite: Buildings
5. Sharks Keep Moving
First Song Heard: Not too sure, I think it was Tied to the Tracks
First Fell In Love With: Jet's Jets
Current Favorite: Intimations of a Moment
6. Motion City Soundtrack
First Song Heard: Everything Is Alright
First Fell In Love With: Either L.G. FUAD or Hold Me Down
18. Jul. 2008, 16:03 von NaSDaQDoWJonesSaw a lot of them, looked fun, here is mine.
Name your top 10 artists on last.fm (not my favorite artists)
1 - Nas
2 - Wu Tang Clan
3 - Ghostface
4 - Simon & Garfunkel
5 - Common
6 - Kanye West
7 - Jay-Z
8 - Method Man
9 - Hocus Pocus
10 - RJD2
What was the first track you ever heard by 6?
All Falls Down
What is your favorite album of 2?
That's cliché, but... Enter The 36 Chambers
What is your favorite lyrics from artist 5?
That's hard... huh...
No matter how much I elevate I'll Kiss the floor
in Forever Begins
What is your favorite track by 7?
It always changes... I'ma say three tracks :
Dead Presidents Pt. II
Dirt Off Your Shoulder
Roc Boys (and the Winner Is.)
What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
I was listening to his album Deadringer when I worked to come into art schools. It worked out pretty well.
Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Hmmm... That's a song he recorded with the Wu Tang Clan :