26. Jun. 2011, 21:05 von OneRepublic93
3. Apr. 2009, 17:33 von SPINmagazineIt Happened Last Night: Bruce Springsteen Wows Fans at Tour Opener
The Boss and his E-Street Band bring their three-hour extravaganza to San Jose. Click here for photos and a review!
It Happened Last Night: Lily Allen Kicks Off U.S. Tour
A little tamer, but no less snarky, the British popster returns to the States with an endearing set in San Diego.
Free Download: Jimmy Eat World
Get a live rendition of "A Sunday," the powerful ballad off the band's 1999 classic, Clarity.
Q&A: New "Megagroup" Tinted Windows
Fountains of Wayne's Adam Schlesinger on his collabo with members of Smashing Pumpkins, Hanson, and Cheap Trick.
The Killers: Sick of Each Other?
Reports claim that ceaseless touring has pushed the Las Vegas band to its limit. Click here for details!
Modest Mouse, Sheryl Crow, Katy Perry Top Bumbershoot Bill
Click here to find out who else is confirmed for the annual Seattle Festival.
Listen to Neil Young's New Album!
21. Sep. 2008, 18:19 von graceforgranted1. How did you get into 29?
Rage Against the Machine - my brother used to listen to them all the time
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Gwen Stefani- that's debatable because I've loved No Doubt my entire life..
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
TV on the Radio- I don't "own" any, but I have all their music from like 2 CD's
4. What is your favorite song by 5?
The Get Up Kids - hmm probably Is There A Way Out (Live)
5. What is your favorite song by 15?
Animal Collective - probably Grass
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Slightly Stoopid- a lot of their songs make me happy, but I loveee Older
7. What is your favorite song by 10?
Girl Talk- Come on, you can't have a favorite Girl Talk song. I love them all.
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30?
Coldplay- hmm I don't know. I love listening to them in the car at night though with my sister.
9. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?
27. Jun. 2008, 1:12 von andyfestClarity by Jimmy Eat World
Time has been very good to Clarity. I basically drenched myself in Jimmy Eat World several years ago to the point that I could not distinguish which songs came from which album because I listened to all of them so often. Well, after a much needed break, I can safely say this is Jimmy Eat World's best album. Somehow A Sunday, Clarity and Lucky Denver Mint are better now then they were when I listened to them all the time. Wow, I wasn't expecting this - I thought I was done with Jimmy Eat World. Instead I might be pulling Clarity out again very soon.
28. Okt. 2007, 3:18 von Dizzle_SizzleAs the title implies, I'm going to take some time to run through my top 50, my favorite song by each artist, and some additional commentary pertaining to how I feel about that particular artist. Granted, my top 50 itself is obviously subject to change, and relatively soon at that, but I'm bored so whatever. Let's get started, shall we?
50. Say Hi To Your Mom
Favorite song: Hooplas Involving Circus Tricks
Comments: I first heard these guys and this particular song in a skateboard video I'd watched not too long ago and, needless to say, I was rather impressed. Still am.
49. From First to Last
Favorite song: Note To Self
Comments: Between Sonny's ridiculously mesmerizing voice to the eccentric, somewhat offbeat and complex guitar work, Dear Diary will always be one of my favorite albums. It's a shame I didn't really get into their newer stuff all that much, though; it's a little too different for my taste.
48. The Red Chord
Favorite song: Dreaming in Dog Years
15. Mär. 2007, 18:35 von LyuSJippie! I reached the first monumental step! 10,000 tracks!
10,000th track:--->A Sunday<---
Therefore i'll take a snapshot of my stats with the help of Last.fm Extra Stats 3.0 by C26000.
0% cool ;)
Mainstreamness: 39,69 %
Normalized Wave Graph
20. Feb. 2007, 19:36 von FreshmenThesisOne band. Fifteen questions. Fifteen song titles.
Artist: Jimmy Eat World
 Are you male or female?
 Describe yourself
Thinking, That's All
 How do you feel about yourself?
Your New Aesthetic
 Describe what you are thinking right now.
Believe in What You Want
 Describe your current boyfriend.
Lucky Denver Mint
 Describe where you currently live.
 If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
 Your best friend is ___________.
 What would you ask for if you had just one wish?
Night Drive/Nothingwrong/A Sunday - can't decide
 You know that ___________________.
World Is Static
 What's the weather like?
 If your life was a television show, what would it be called?
The World You Love
 What is life to you?
 What is the best advice you have to give?
If You Don't, Don't
 If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
2. Nov. 2006, 23:05 von RockNRollKing01 Mar – Jimmy Eat World
A friend of mine won two tickets for this Radioconcert of Jimmy Eat World in Cologne and we went to their Concert in Cologne two days ago so we were very happy about those tickets. When we entered the studion in which the concert was supposed to be held we already could sense the atmosphere. 200 people and the small studio was already full of people.
We stood in the second row and the stage was almost on the same level as the ground on which the audience and we stood. Above us in a small room a floor higher Jim was interviewed and greeted the audience.
After the Interview Jim and Tom entered the stage and the played Work and Kill on acoustic guitars. I stood in the second row right in front of Jim.
Before they started to play Kill Jim talked about that he is more nervous then on normal concerts, because he could see into everyones faces and make eye contact. After Kill they started playing A Sunday still only Jim and Tom with acoustic guitars. …