9. Jan. 2013, 17:11 von WillySandro
21. Jun. 2012, 20:15 von WillySandro
5. Aug. 2011, 9:01 von J-MikeeHi, I built up the chart of my favorite albums, because i think the last.fm chart is not exact. I hope you will like it. I can change it later when i discover another great album.
1. Petra-Beyond Belief
2. Switchfoot-Hello Hurricane
3. Seventh Avenue-Terium
4. Stryper-In God We Trust
5. Starflyer 59-The Changing Of The Guard
6. Petra - Back To The Street
7. The Classic Crime - The Silver Cord
8. Seventh Avenue - Between the Worlds
9. JonForeman - Fall EP
10. House of Heroes - Suburba
11. OneRepublic - Waking Up
12. Switchfoot - The Beautiful Letdown
13. Lifehouse - Lifehouse
20. Mär. 2011, 1:59 von WillySandro
20. Jan. 2011, 2:00 von helloimjoshuaI had a short ~150 word review/blurb for about half the albums on this list. Unfortunately, my power went out and Microsoft Word didn't auto-recover my document for some odd reason. I'm not motivated enough to write all those again so instead, I wrote a simple list. 2011 albums have been leaking and releasing so I feel like it's reasonable to hurry up and get this list done quickly. I guess I'll have to wait until 2011 for an extensively written end of the year list.
2010 was the first year I tried to listen to a lot of music - I officially moved out of my absolutepunk.net phase in the fall of 2009. However, 2010 was also a tricky year in music because no album truly stuck with me for a long time. Therefore, there is no ranking system in this list. This list is in order of release date. Listing the albums in order of release date helps me remember when i listened to the album and also helps me associate those albums with memories/events around that time.
Top 50 Albums of 2010 (in order of release date):
8. Nov. 2010, 12:02 von WillySandro
13. Feb. 2010, 21:48 von barnabaspLast.FM Milestones4000th track: (06 Oct 2008)
Tim Hughes - Almighty God
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/5632934.jpg5000th track: (24 Dec 2008)
Bebo Norman - Go Tell It On The Mountain
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/62799497.png6000th track: (07 Mar 2009)
TobyMac - All In (Letting Go)/Mr. Talkbox
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/41991759.jpg7000th track: (29 May 2009)
Francesca Battistelli - Beautiful, Beautiful
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/60009311.png8000th track: (14 Aug 2009)
David Phelps - End Of The Beginning
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/9281407.jpg9000th track: (03 Sep 2009)
Kutless - We Fall Down
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/3305184.jpg10000th track: (16 Oct 2009)
Brooke Fraser - Waste Another Day
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/53195605.png11000th track: (25 Dec 2009)
TobyMac - TruDog: The Return
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/41991759.jpg12000th track: (14 Feb 2010)
TobyMac - City On Our Knees
17. Dez. 2009, 11:15 von journalkeeperit's so interesting to see how my musical taste have changed since the last time i've been on here.
as far as christian music goes: i still love gospel but i'm also into CCM, Christian Rock, and my heart will always will be worship. slowly but surely getting into Holy Hip Hop (can't really because i feel there's a lack of creativity still in that area) but Soft Spoken Prophet, B-Phraze and Canton Jones (well he's more urban) have given me some hope.
as far as CCM is concerned I'm LOVING Kim Walker, Jesus Culture, and Cory Asbury.
However in gospel music what is kind of frightening me is the integrity issues and "Christians" response to it. People must realize that gifts and callings are without repentance however the heart, motives, and flesh have to always be in check and God has a funny way of revealing the inners of someone. Okay, let me stop. (Also - what does that say about you spreading the news and not praying for them. …