Kathryn Scott had done some tracks on the Hungry album by Vineyard. When I heard her song "Child of God" I said I wanted to meet whoever wrote it because it changed my world and the way I looked at God. And after 10 years I got to meet her. Very cool and sweet woman!
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 21?
Radiohead: must be Creep, but after Street Spirit I really got into their music
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33?
4hero - Star Chasers: "you know there's got to be meanin'
or are we here for the ride?"
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
Vineyard: 'Hungry' by Vineyard UK, the first worship album that got me into worship music
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
This Beautiful Mess a great Dutch band, I own 2 albums by them, equally good.
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Oi Va Voi - Refugee, splendid track!
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?